What is his best album?

What is his best album?

>IMO it is Garden Of Delete but Replica is a close second.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGsCzZuK9GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone who calls god pleb is a fucking contrarian

youtube.com/watch?v=yGsCzZuK9GI

You would be correct but I have R Plus Seven as my second

kys and fuck off with that shit chart

R Plus Seven > Replica > Russian Mind > Garden of Delete > Eccojams Vol. 1

Haven't listened to the others

Literally bait

Isn't Eccojams his vaporwave tape?

Replica>GOD>Returnal>RPS

Yes

Whatever feelings you have about the album you cannot deny it ruined his live shows.
>That stupid live guitar

Eccojams>R+7>GOD>Replica>Returnal

The only OPN I've heard is Replica, R+7 and GOD. I'm a really big fan of GOD and I enjoy R+7 a lot, though I can't really into Replica. Where should I go from here?

I'm in the same exact boat

You can try Returnal but I wasn't that much of a fan of that either

>you cannot deny it ruined his live shows
we're talking albums senpai

i've only been to his god live show, the guitar was a bit too much, but over all i enjoyed the show.

Replica > Eccojams >> R Plus Seven >> Garden of Delete

>Eccojams that high
insulting

It opened up a new take on plunderphonics (the quality of the future genre that it would make is irrelevant). No matter what you think about the vaporwave genre, it opened up another level of discussion, and people still talk about the genre.
I think it's better than say GoD, as it actually fucking made a change in something instead of being inoffensive and middle-of-the-road

GoD, Replica, and R+7 are all pretty diff., but if I had to pick, I guess I would go with GoD -- all the tracks are pretty much stellar, and I feel like its OPN at the top of his game.

If I wanna be impressed
>GoD

if I wanna chill
>replica

good mix of all his work/representative of his overall style
>r+7

Thoughts on the Commissions EPs?
Just finished the first one and was blown away.

Games - That We Can Play

Replica > Garden of Delete > Eccojams = R Plus Seven > Returnal

Fixed for you user

R Plus Seven is the best

>the new stuff is bad and the old stuff is good :^)

listen to his commission 1 and 2 eps. they were recorded in between r+7 and god so its a combination of the styles.

Garden of Delete's second half is the best album he's ever done

Should I even bother with Soundsystem Pastoral, Betrayed in the Octagon, Hollygrad, Zones Without People or Russian Mind?

Garden of Delete and Replica are the only ones that don't sound like a child playing with arpeggiators.

I think he's basically an extraordinarily overrated artist who, by means of his utterly inflated stock, was afforded opportunities that allowed for his maturation as an artist who's actually worth taking seriously.

what are you even saying

people like OPN b/c the guy experiments with every album, never stays in the same place for too long. whether or not his music is actually good is a different matter, but some people really like that unpredictable aspect

I dunno wtf you are trying to say but it's wrong

replica and R+7

well yea, but get them all together in Rifts bud.

Me says OPN not very good, but now he is a little good.

That better?

they're probably decent background music or tripping music

then say that retard

fuck