Normies

ITT: Post your toned down answer for when normies ask you your favorite song.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NSz-9qqgKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fun story actually. We get to listen to music everyday in art class. Im a metal head and jam to that, but when normies ask what Im listening to, I switch to my rap playlist.

"I don't have a favorite song, it's really hard to decide."

"I don't really have one, but if I had to choose probably Shadow by Ernst Reijseger"
or this

that wasn't a fun story at all. it was barely a sentence, you cretin.

This but I'm legit my favourite song changes all the time.

I like to think that we've all had to quickly change our music once we've seen someone approaching.

Rap is also my go to for not appearing like a weirdo in these situations.

This is actually the worst answer possible. Saying Analcunt or Cattle Mutilation would probably be a more socially aware response.

Whitehouse - a cunt like you

"Did.. Did you just call me a cunt, user?"

>implying I interact with normies

I just say pink moon by nick drake

it's not my favorite song right now, but it was at one point and has a lot of memories attached to it. Plus, the name is memorable enough that they might even look it up later

desu I used to lie but decided that lying was cuckold shit and instead give him whatever favorite of the week I've downloaded.

It's usually something that has noise or drone

two headed boy, because girls can into it and also it is my favorite song

>rap playlist

Family Snapshot by Peter Gabriel is legitimately my favorite song, so I go with that one usually

>This is actually the worst answer possible. Saying Analcunt or Cattle Mutilation would probably be a more socially aware response.

t. super autist

nothing you've heard of probably, I listen to different music than you guys.

My answer everytime, if they ask more I tell them but that's usually a good way to put it out there without sounding like a dero

Generally something off Untrue, Since I Left You or The Mollusk

Love Reign O'er Me by The Who actually is my favorite song, so that works. Even if they don't recognize the song, they're bound to at least appreciate that it's a band they know

>talking to normies
>any year
Initial D OST - Heartbeat

Roxanne or Life on Mars

weezer

"Changes" by Bowie is a god-tier answer to give normie girls at the bar. actually sort've regret telling you all such an ace response.....

>normies
Kill yourself r9k faggot

not sure how you could deny such a type exists

all I can think of is the gay bar called Changes that I used to pass by on my walk to work

Raping a Slave by Swans

I used to be a total "le wrong generation" classic rock fan, so that usually comes to the surface when someone asks about my favorite song, even if it's not an accurate reflection of my current taste. Maybe something like "Shine a Light" by the Rolling Stones.

>cretin
kill yourself

>you've probably never heard of them

lmfao

The Cure - Just Like Heaven

It's my real favorite song anyway, but if I needed one, it'd be it.

I usually say my actual favorite song, Apocalypse Dreams by Tame Impala.
No one knows what it is but I don't care I'm not a faggot who's so insecure that he needs to invent lies to conform to normies.

Shiieeetttt nigga this used to be my favourite breakfast cereal no fucking joke
Shit was loaded with sugar i'm pretty sure but it was always in the "health" "food" section so my parents kept buying it
dope

whenever you say classic rock I think of the doors and one of my favorites by them "strange days"

i always thought that song had such a cool aesthetic, that if i were in a band we would make all our songs in that same vein.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NSz-9qqgKE

ok ok. strange days AND crystal ship

>Cattle Mutilation

>ok ok. strange days AND crystal ship

Good stuff, but I would go with "Waiting for the Sun," personally.

lucy in the sky, etc

Gotta go with The Changeling. The End is untouchable, but try not to listen to it too often

>TAKE SNAPSHOT
>INTO THE
>LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

They a real band though.

Martial Industrial from memory, look 'em up.

>Shadow by Ernst Reijseger

Song is better then documentation, and the documentation is great.

"I don't have one, I can't choose"
it's not even toned down either

I hope you realize the improbability of you mentioning Anal Cunt, an extreme metal band, with an unlikely martial industrial band instead of Cattle Decapitation, a similar sounding band in name to Cattle Mutilation that is however an extreme metal band

"Starfish land - crotchduster"

"I don't listen to music"

I had never heard of Cattle Decapitation before this very moment.I literally just posted the first two socially unacceptable band names I could think of.

I find this coincidence to be quite humorous.

i shrug and say "i dunno, there's a lot of good ones"

That cereal used to be a pretty dank meme back in the day.