How come lesbians make good music?

How come lesbians make good music?

if so then that is a surprise yeah considering how dull they are

>lesbians
>implying they exist

Get out of here alt-right shill.

Marisa Paternoster (screaming females) turned out to be a lesbian and i revere her, so there could ve something to this. But i dare not take the bait; generalizing about special snowflakes who get nearly violent at the suggestion that its possible to draw a generalized conclusion about them. Whats socialogy anyway?

Imagine being a coroner 30 years from now when hipster corpses start rolling on the slabs

All those random skin doodles

first generation with tattoos am i right

Funny how somewhere between 1 and 10 percent of the population is gay, but if someone sees more than one gay musician (or, dare I say it,

i'm glad to see people are finally starting to reject this shilling faggot degenerate

Pfft... tats are for folks who don't have personality or language skills. Like they had to buy a statement to broadcast visually.

"Hey look at muh new tats, now im different, just like everyone else who decides its desirable to be odd mid way through life"

Sup Forums has always been one of the more leftist boards. /lit/ used to be but they're starting to worship ISIS.

its about the ubiquitiousness

>Milo

Who are some right libertarians that aren't terrible people like Rothbard and his ilk? I know Nozick is one of them.

posting in based lesbianfu thread

she's a lesbian??

yeah dog, christian and gay. best combo.

this is now a Sup Forums thread

Why was their album so mediocre?

She's great to see live

Can't you be right wing and despise this guy for bringing nothing but cringe on the table ?

>worship ISIS
>right wing

ISIS are leading the most successful traditionalist conservative movements in the world right now.

If you can call Islam that. In the end, the right wing is anti-immigration (which brings several terrorists among them), anti-islam, pro-war and pro-church (which is usually the opposing force against Islam.)

Also it's not so successful when all you do is get more hate towards muslims and get blown up daily by Russians

lmao that's babby populist shit

read evola, guenon and dugin. the real right wing loves islam.

>populist shit
Don't know how I sounded but I am right wing leaning myself. And honestly Evola and the likes jerked off to Islam caught in deliriums of conservatism muslims could give them. For all the fuck's the modern world has to give, the right wing is still the major opposing force against ISIS, Islam and the kinds.

>the right wing is still the major opposing force against ISIS, Islam and the kinds
The main resistance in the middle east are a bunch of commie Kurds.

Even white nationalists would agree that Jews make a big opposition to Muslims. And they like neither. But right now, around the world you get only right wing politicians willing to close borders to refugees and send troops to explode some ISIS.

yeah going back to stone age is very traditional
dont like something? kill him in the most brutal way possible coz uh, god told me. wasnt my own idea i swear.

holy shit whoever wrote this was an incredibly assblasted SJW