Does anyone else "self harm" with noise

does anyone else "self harm" with noise
if you're feeling particularly pent up or frustrated, not necessarily but usually with/at yourself, you blast your ears into mush, give yourself a headache, punish yourself. it's surprisingly calming, like actual self harm. its a release

i used to do that when my anxiety issues were at their worst
i'm feeling better now & while i still like listening to a lot of noise stuff it's not usually in the same way

IMO it's pretty easy to zone out to wall noise. There's something meditative about it

sound pretty fucking retarded lmao

Yeah I like grabbing my dick really hard and twisting it around completely when I'm in the mood

it's beyond music, I agree.

And you guys wonder why noise is a fucking meme

I don't tho

everything on this website is a meme, get over it.

Yeah, I've done that. Nothing like a self-loathing noise session to dust out the cobwebs of the mind. Hanatarash is the best.

This board is so fucking stupid sometimes.

u 2 bb c:

Hell ya.

I wouldn't call it self harm though. I just like the punishing / painful noise textures and dissonant harmonies that make me uneasy.
lol back off, nerd.

What an embarrassing thread.

Get C-Sound and try making your own noise if you want self harm. No built in limiters, so if you put in 10,000 dB it will spit that out and wreck your shit.

I'm so glad this thread was made. I would love to see you noisefags defend yourselves after this shit

t. mister samefag

Have a glass of water lol.

there's nothing to defend, "self-harm" is a perfectly valid use of noise music

I prefer marijuana or music.

I sometimes cut myself when I listen to Vomir. HARSH NOISE WALL MOTHERFUCKER

PAIN IS PLEASURE!

What is music's the thing frustrating you? You're turning on ten different albums, trying to find something that'll work but none of them work

I can't believe people think this discredits noise. Like they've so willingly revealed themselves as vapid popwhores who only listen to music cause it "feels good".

that's a really nice looking cover

It's literally one autist.
See how he hasn't replied to

It doesn't but it definitely helps support the logical conclusion you all like this shit because you want to be special snowflakes

>didn't read the thread
I like noise because I like punishment via acoustic tactility. You're probably just an underage summerfag if you can't appreciate at least some atonality / dissonance.

(You)

Noise and Drone are perfect to listen to while doing something monotonous, it allows you to enter a trance of sorts, it's honestly quite relaxing

It really is too easy to piss off noisefags

>drone
>doing something monotonous
>not appreciating the nuanced production fidelity
>he doesn't appreciate sine fluctuations

but it isn't painful, pussy

enjoy being deaf by 30

As someone with a long and consistent interest in noise, I'd just like to say that /noise/ and its posters(of whom I am certain the OP and a bunch of posters here are a part of) are among the most irredeemable parts of this board.
There are no words to describe how fucking embarrassing that general is.

Noise is garbage for special snowflake poseurs.

i don't listen to it to harm myself, i just like it.

kek

go to /metal/ right now and tell me, why generals like those are supposed to be better