Piero Scaruffi Here! AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/CarPushers?ty=h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you want to marry a 12 year old? Are you a pedo or something?
Fucking pedo

why TMR?

which babymetal would u fug

what am i having for din din tonight

whats your favorite Beatles song?

Mama mia! I'm not a paedophile! I am just sexually educating the children ages 12 and below, using physical activity.

Spaghetti and the meatball, my favourite Beatles song is Yellow submarine. Even though that song is a 4/10 because the Beatles are overrated hacks! Lasagna and the fettuccine!

This is off to a great start.

Pizza pie, well Captain Beefheart probably liked to hang out wth twelve year olds like I do, so I can relate to him.

What's your favorite scene of Love Exposure?

Which Babymetal Would U Fug???

kek

Stromboli! All of them even though they are about four - six years past their physical and sexual prime, mama mia! See I'm not a paedo! I want to sexually educate them, with physical activity. Marinara sauce!

Calzone! The part where the Japanese girls get their panties revealed. See, I pretend like those girls are twelve because I believe a girl should get married at twelve fucking years old. So why should sexual activity be prohibited too? It's not fulfill my sexual desires or anything, not for big Papa Scaruffi.

actually kek'd

What the fuck were you smoking?

Well the title of the album is called, "Slow Deep And Hard" which describes my sexual education and relations with the youth of Italia! So it's a definite 9/10 imo.

Scruffy, why are you the worst?

this thread

Why does Scaruffi's head look so fucking huge in this picture?

Babbity boopy, shut the fuck up! I give you a 3/10, you probably like the Beatles you scrub.

patreon.com/CarPushers?ty=h
Piero, rate my Patreon.

Because I have a huge brain to store all of my musical expertise and philosophy of life. Also to store all of my knowledge of how many twelve year olds I have interacted with. Tortellini!

Scruffers what's your favorite dish

Bibbety bappety! i give it a 7/10 (classic btw) because nobody knows about it. I only give good scores to obscure music because I am the overlord of musical and life expertise! Bibbety bappety boopety!

Probably hearts made out of beef, made by ship captains. I think it's called "Captain Beefheart", I'm not sure but it's a 9.5/10.

What's wrong with Blackstar, Piero?

Mama mia! Well I have become bankrupt, and I am living in a cardboard box. I stole a laptop from a twelve year old girl because I want to absorb her DNA. So I can't afford Blackstar. Unless you are talking about the hip hop album, in that case I give it a 6/10 because it was made by less superior race people. You know how Papa Scaruffi doesn't like the negroes of this world.

thoughts on Radiohead