Did you ever love chvrches?

did you ever love chvrches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d-zN2KmHg0s
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/08/in-liberal-europe-abortion-laws-come-with-their-own-restrictions/278350/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S58183887
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never heard anything by them. I assumed they were waifufaggot material, given how they've been forgotten and there aren't a billion lauren threads here anymore, I see that I was right.

their second album was released last year. the hype died down.

Nips

TBOWYB is a legitimate favorite of mine. 2nd album was really disappointing. Lavren is still a qt.

Brandon, please stop.

mother we share, science/visions, recover, only songs i liked

God I love small nipples like that. Insta-boner. Should have posted the full-res pic though.

I listened to their first album every day on the bus for months. It was great early morning bus ride music

also lavren is cute

Didn't do this brah. Lavren is still my waifu, fake obsession or not.

hnnnnng

C U M H A R D
U
M
H
A
R
D

i like mother we share and guns, really nice songs with a catchy feel to them, reminds me of older songs that i cant quite remember

jesus what a fucking
S L U T
L
U
T

Genuinely enjoyed their first album but literally only checked their music out in the first place because lauren is a top qt

Anyone who thinks this is attractive is a paedophile.

No looks sickly. No "woman" should be able to be folded up and fit into a 2 foot box.

Here's what a real woman looks like

>tips fedora

lavren is cute

Take a look, you shriveled limp wristed excuses for betas. This is what a big boy waifu looks like

>muh 3 foot tall elvish pixie with polio that would get carried away with a strong gust of wind is superior to someone that actually looks like a woman
You're the fedora clad one, boyo

whats that mark in his left arm?

F A T
A
T

She does look pretty sickly here, i agree with that guy, only pedos like lavren

Why can't we fap to both tho?

god I want to fuck her

Don't ever talk shit about my waifu again you little bitch. This is your first and last warning.

I woke up last night thinking again about it, I couldn't take it off my head, everytime, everywhere I´d go, anyhting I'd did "it" would be teasing me. It was the sole thought of having lauren playing with both my overñy small stinky dick and muy fat pussy, I couldn't stand it anymore. While taking breakfast (two eggs, one bowl of cheerios (the best cereal)) I saw her in the news: "CHVRCHES will be playing tonight at the Governor's hall". I had time and courage enough to take a try, tonight I'd make Lavren mine. After a 2 hour long drive downtown I arrived to my destination. Long story short, I was finally in Lavren's rroom backstage, door locked, pants down, she hadn't even noticed me. With her delicious pink child-like lips she asked me: "who are you what are yo-" she hadn't finished the sentence when I brutally jumped into her and began taking her clothes off. As my hand went through her shirt I felt she wasn't wearing a bra, I could feel those samll soft and very textured nipples I had seen multiple times on photos in Sup Forums. She noticed my awkwrdly small erection rubbing through her stockings. After some fight she began to give up to my tough hands, she got down to her knees and said in a broken, submissive way: "fuck me, before my (cum) producers arrive". I took her by the hips and began to penetrate her, it was a wet and very tight pussy that smelt strongly like ketchup. Soon I knew my dick wouldn't be enough for a woman like this so I took my favorite dildo, wich I save carefully in my own ass and we both took it in our poopoo holes. We were rubbing it sohard against our anuses I could amost smell her feces but quickly she began to say out loud: "I will be a gun and it's you I'll come for!!!!!" at the same time I could feel a mix of feces, blood and warm squirt hitting my face.

She be fat and fake

just dropping by to say that this photograph is well composed

Well she hates your fucking guts guys.

I'm confident she would admire my devotion if we met irl

will she ever love brandon?

Nah shed think youre an unimportant loser, which you are

Probably not.

To me, Lauren is the cutest woman in the entire universe. She also sings great, and their music is cool too.

In the grand scheme of things, none of us are important.

someone in the moped gang in new york knows james brandon.
you're fucked if you ever step foot in that city.

true, but i didnt claim otherwise

One time i heard it play at a H&M and that was good

I agree with that first part

You're bullshitting.

I realize I should've said "I also love her voice", wich is different.

pls no bully

no

I want to be her tampon

What kind of car does Lauren Mayberry drive?

Never listened chvrches
Which's their best album?
I want to suck on her titties and fall sleep on them
Delet this
*bullies u*

Renault

she lives in the USA now so probably not a renault.

they have no best album, it's all shit.

Do you think she has ever had a breakdown?

She divides time, she's not a permanent resident (tax and immigration status). I'd imagine when she's in NYC she probably uses public transit and ride hailing services.

youtu.be/d-zN2KmHg0s
Fuck yea i love them. Tether, Lies, Bury it are some of the best songs ive ever heard.

I wish she'd "hail" my "riding services"

It took me a couple of listens to realize "lies" was about her cucking some dude.
How do you know that?

I don't know how she gets around, but I'm pretty confident about her residency status because of my experience and familiarity with US immigration law. Getting legal permanent residency is a lengthy and somewhat complicated process.

Goodnight everyone. I'm gonna go to sleep hugging my body pillow pretending it's Lauren again. Pls God end the pain soon ;__;

God I wish I hadn't waded into her twitter. It's nothing but Planned Parenthood and Bernie Sanders retweets. Ironic since abortion law in the UK is way more restrictive than any state in the US. Wasn't even worth getting this pic for.

Barely worth getting this pic for.

>Ironic since abortion law in the UK is way more restrictive than any state in the US
u wot m8

Her twitter does read like a parody of a leftist, though. All Scots are like that

A lot of people are surprised to hear it, but it's true. In the UK, abortions after 24 weeks gestation have to be written off on by two doctors who will attest that carrying the fetus to term would endanger the life of the mother, or that the fetus has developmental problems that would result in severe disability. We have no such restrictions in the US at the federal level, and even at the state level gestation time-based bans have all been struck down by the courts. The US really does have some of the most liberal laws on abortion anywhere in the world (aside from China).

See: theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/08/in-liberal-europe-abortion-laws-come-with-their-own-restrictions/278350/

TB jab scar most likely

absolute perfection. queen of moo forever and ever
proof god exists, and it's a she

Lol she butthurt at us. What was the
Post about? Waifu bullshit?

there were people commenting on wanting to drink her butt sweat

Just a bunch of stupid shit she got ass damaged about. She went after 7kt and I shoehorned myself into the situation for attention..and I got it.

So she actually posted in there?

Why do guys usually laugh this kinda shit off or simply ignore it, but girls go full fucking retard?

Lain and Martin did if I remember correctly, no doubt she saw the posts.

because men have no actual danger of getting raped

you having a breakdown over it was weird but you got a taste of your medicine.

they only have 1 or 2 memorable songs, everything else is boring.

brandon is a faggot

Why these fuckers keep posting about her then

Any pics of post?

Because waifu fags, their music is garbage

because she's a qt

i met him through mopeds. he's a dick

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S58183887

Nobody from CHVRCHES posted. 7kt tweeter her the thread, she blocked him, got him banned from Twitter, and whinged to all of her Tumblrites about muh soggy knees. I doubt she, the lads, or anyone affiliated with the bands even remembers it. And here we are still talking about it a fucking year later.

>And here we are still talking about it a fucking year later.
Because it's pretty much the only thing that has actually been entertaining on this forum. I've always suspected her getting pissy over the whole thing was to market "every open eye" and to keep up her "bad ass feminist" persona. Then I remember what I've seen on her twitter and realize she's actually serious about that shit.

Yes, all those girls being raped on the internet.

7kt and brandon solidified themselves in Sup Forums lore forever

what is up with this faggot? You continually keep defending lavren as the victim and accept some people have gone too far...then all of the sudden you've gone redpill anti-feminist? you're one confused son of a bitch

I think 7kt more than me. He's the one who started it. He's the one that she apparently went after.
>You continually keep defending lavren as the victim and accept some people have gone too far.
I've never said she was a victim in this, she's the one who decided to re-tweet 7kt's tweet to her. She is just as responsible as 7kt is for this whole thing.
>then all of the sudden you've gone redpill anti-feminist?
I've always been to an extent.

>
>I think 7kt more than me
you were more prevalent than he was. the threads about you, and the pasta's were funny.

My fav pasta was the one about lavren breaking into my house and raping me. The line about her shoving her "feminist agenda" into my ass made me laugh pretty hard.

Had to delete this twice, I got a wall of code both times.

>Brandon woke up to the sound of a ringing alarm, stirring him out a peaceful slumber
>"Mhmm...Lauren," he let out softly as he rolled out of bed, his fat rolls sticking to the sheets as he got up
>He quickly got dressed and ran downstairs, where he mom and dad were waiting.
>"Hey, son!" said Scott Love, "have you lost weight? You are looking good!"
>Brandon sighed. He was now pushing 300lbs and couldn't stop eating. Depression was a bitch.
>"Gotta go, Dad," he said in between bites of a poptart, "Can I borrow your car?"
>Scott looked surprised, "Oh, sorry son. My car is in the shop until next week."
>He got up and ran to the counter
>"But...you can take your mom's mini-van!"
>Brandon sighed again, this time realizing his co-workers at his new job at Game's Market would see him driving him mom's mini-van, Adele sticker on the back and all
>Cursing his way out of the house, Brandon wedged himself in between the seat and the front console before heading off to work

>Brandon got off of work, his feet tired from a long day working the grocery section
>He walked into his house which was noticeably quiet
>"Uh hello..??" Brandon yelled, "Mom? Dad? Are you guys here?"
>He could hear noises coming from upstairs, so up he crept, grabbing an umbrella for protection
>"A-anyone here?" he let out quietly
>It was then Brandon heard the noises from his room
>He peaked in to see a short woman sitting on his bed, and as he opened the door, she turned around
>"Brandon," the girl said in her Glasgow twang, "I finally found you..."

>quickly, Lauren got up and pulled Brandon across the bed before tying him to the handcuffs she had prepared for him
>"You've been a real naughty boy, Brandon." she said in between heavy breathes
>"And...well, it's time for someone to teach you a lesson!"
>Brandon began to panic. He was home alone and this woman was clearly crazy, and his suspicions were confirmed when she pulled out a strap on dick
>"What...what is that for?"
>Lauren just smiled and began to undress, her pale white boyish body was enhanced by the moonlight shining through the window
>As she dropped her panties, she put the strap on upon herself and slowly straddled Brandon
>"You've made things very hard for me, Brandon." she started
>Brandon quickly interrupted, "It was just a prank Lauren, jokes! Meme! I wasn't ever going to do anything to you."
>Lauren's eyes got wide, "Just a joke? Just a joke! Between you and that fucking m-misogynist 7KT," slamming her fist on the bed, "I've nearly lost my career!"
>She got close to Brandon and whispered in his ear, "Do you know what that did to me, Brandon?"
>Brandon began quietly, "No...what?"
>Lauren just smiled as she slid Brandon's baggy pants off, "It's made me very mad."
>Brandon started freaking out, "Wait, what are you going to do. Wait, wait!"
>Lauren pulled his pants to the floor and spread his cheeks
>"Just sit there, Brandon. Just sit there and think of Sup Forums."
>And when that she thrust into him, pushing her feminist agenda deep into his asshole
>"FUUUUCK!" Brandon screamed, "Help! Someone!"
>The last thing Brandon remembered was getting hit over the head with something heavy before he lost consciousness

>Brandon woke, his body sore from the pounding, and his mind full of confusion as he slipped his 511 jeans back on
>He could feel his asshole was bleeding and felt the need to take the largest shit ever
>He walked to the bathroom, where the toilet had sprung a leak
>”What the hell? Who did this?” Brandon said out loud as he got on his knees and examined it closely
>It was then he felt someone wrap him arms around him and nibble his ear
>The man with a Scottish accent quietly whispered ”what would you do?”
>Brandon started trying to break himself free but the man had him head locked. "What?! Who are you?
>" Martin is the name lad...and the question, is what would you do if I stuck my finger up your butt. Could you even stop me?
>"Please...just stop. ” Brandon pleaded.
>Martin kissed him on the neck while slowly saying ”dont hate me, Mr plumber man. You brought this upon yourself."
>With force, Martin snuck his digit inside Brandon summoning an orgasm of shape on his part
>Martin brought his finger to Brandons nose.
>"Sniff it, sniff it now Mr Plumber Man."
>Brandon gagged and threw up on the floor before blacking out again
>Brandon awoke in the hospital, with his family by his side
>The police came to take his rape report but when it came time to talk to Officer Iain, Brandon kept quiet while the officer handed him a card
>it said "open your mouth, and you are mine next."
>crying, Brandon closed his eyes as the doctors began to repair his asshole

is this part of the original pasta?

yeah