I hate how selfish and entitled men are. I don't even want to be around them anymore. What's some good man hating music...

I hate how selfish and entitled men are. I don't even want to be around them anymore. What's some good man hating music? Let's keep the level of misandry at reasonably high level.

Other urls found in this thread:

slurpsup.bandcamp.com/track/the-flaccids-fuck-yr-macho-white-boy-entitlement
youtube.com/watch?v=2KWoMiOELP0
sagreszai.bandcamp.com/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=fA-sxtz6YZY&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=r-hs9iqBDHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know this is bait but I genuinely believe the entitlement of women and minorities is completely out of control in this world. There has never been a better time to be a woman or minority, especially in America. It's completely absurd how the challenges faced by people back in the 1920s has been completely glazed over by temporary, first world problems which to some are seen as life threatening situations.

Listen to some Riot Grrrl

>Spoken like a true entitled man

There has never been a better time to be a first world citizen regardless of gender, race, or any other factor.

Except for the 80s, every decade has been better for everyone than the preceding decade.

How can an artist rightfully hate on other art? Regardless of who it caters too, graffiti is a skill.

the knife

slurpsup.bandcamp.com/track/the-flaccids-fuck-yr-macho-white-boy-entitlement

This is some good man hating music

youtube.com/watch?v=2KWoMiOELP0

>explain

Why do women keep calling liquor in general "Vodka"? They never say their gonna drink liquor, alcohol or booze or anything, it's always Vodka. Is it because it sounds more fancy? Am I the only one who noticed this?

Every material measure of human progress was accelerating at a more rapid pace in the '80s than it is now (GDP per capita, human freedom index, human happiness index, etc).

Never met a girl who didn't know what she was drinking to at least a light vs. dark drink level.

It's the only distilled spirit that chicks can handle because it is virtually tasteless and almost always mixed into cocktails.

mans are goblins

but i (literally) did it sagreszai.bandcamp.com/releases

I don't see why art can't make statements against other art.

>Regardless of who it caters too, graffiti is a skill.
Because there's actual art and then there's invidious defacement. Graffiti "artists" should all be rounded up and processed in concentration camps.

I think girls actually only drink vodka
beer makes you fat and they don't drink whisky or rum

My point was that when they're about to get drunk they always say they're gonna drink vodka, just like in OP's pic. Like it's the only strong liquor they can think of or something. Shit's been bothering me for years.

I only drink vodka. I didn't know I had a pussy.

Thanks for the rec, I'm going to check this out

>It's completely absurd how black people want to end systemic oppression because they used to have to worry about being hanged out of trees
>Temporary, first world problems like being murdered by the police and a neverending cycle of poverty, drugs and violent gang warfare in the ghetto
>Entitlement

please stop

>inb4 cuck

And they'll never be satisfied with anything

Let's keep it on topic. This thread is about hating men.

See Also
Cuck

>I hate how lazy and entitled niggers are. I don't even want to be around them anymore. What's some good nigger hating music? Let's keep the level of racism at reasonably high level.
you first ;^)

>because they used to have to worry about being hanged out of trees
More black people will be killed by other black people during a hot weekend in Chicago than were ever unjustifiably hanged from Reconstruction until today

Gotcha covered
youtube.com/watch?v=fA-sxtz6YZY&app=desktop

Also to compare modern day oppression to when the African American communities were lynched is fucking stupid. A lot of "oppression" on these communities is self imposed. Trust me. I fucking live in a mostly black community. so sick of these fucking typical keyboard warriors talking about shit they have never seen first hand.

We occasionally have threads like that though. Skrewdriver is the go to, usually. This thread is about hating men, and was created as a reaction to the thread about hating women.

>Proving OP's point

i've heard plenty of women talk about drinking tequila. wine too, of course.

Yeah, those are my go tos. I don't like beer or whiskey.

Yeah and that's another thing, when they're talking about getting really drunk it's always tequila instead.

the weak should fear the strong

>tfw you can't get laid

>good

Yeah, it's okay, I guess. Feels more calculated and academic than outright man hating lol. Just because it has a song called drop dead misogyny doesn't make it misandy.

I do too. Tell me about the socio-economic conditions that lead to that sort of behavior, or are black people just naturally self hating animals to you? Don't be dense.

this is b8 but here's a good song
youtube.com/watch?v=r-hs9iqBDHM

Guys, guys. This thread is about hating men. Not arguing about TPAB.

>fuck you and your macho bullshit
>paints stereotypical feminine girl that is based on patriarchal standard

Huh?