I must say, it's truly disheartening to see so many who dont realize how game changing this album is

I must say, it's truly disheartening to see so many who dont realize how game changing this album is

dubs

WISH

>game changing

what's so game changing about that album? i bet you can't even explain

I GET IT GUYS. I FUCKING GET IT IT'S SUMMER. THE KIDDOS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL AND ARE ASKING FOR RECS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO ANYTHING BESIDES DEATH GRIPS AND ANCO AND THEY WANT TO BE SUPERIOR TO ALL THEIR NORMIE SCHOOL PALS WHEN SUMMER IS OVER. ANTHONY FANTANO THREADS RUN RAMPANT AND EVERY THIRD THREAD IS ABOUT FUCKING BLURRYFACE BECAUSE THEY WANT FUNNI Sup ForumsTANT REACTIONS SO THEY CAN SCREENCAP IT AND POST IT ON /R/Sup Forums. WE GET IT. WE FUCKING GET IT. THIS IS AN ALBUM. IT EXISTS. BIG DEAL YOU SHILLS. WHILE WE'RE AT IT, LET'S HAVE MORE BAND HAS TWO DRUMMERS SPONGEBOB CAVEMAN MEME THREADS! MORE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS THREADS! AND THE YELLOW FEVER IS AT AN ALLTIME HIGH IN THE KPOP GENERAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF LITTLE SHITS DIDDLING THEMSELVES TO WEBMS OF KPOP STARS DOING THE MOST MENIAL TASKS. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE NOTHING.

its game changing alright
gave trash a whole new name

nice try check these

hehe

who are twenty one pilots and why should i care

>_>

WE
Latest ebin meme summerfriends love to spam the board with

its good to see this still being spread
im proud of all of you guys

>Latest ebin meme summerfriends love to spam the board with

ah alrighty time to filter that then

>DUDE
>FUCK RESPONSIBILITIES
>LMAO

Their album Vessel is better in my opinion.

dat album cover tho

I loooove Twenty One Pilots

You guys probably don't even actually listen to TOP. If you did you'd realize how deep and emotional the lyrics really are. Tyler used to be a depressed teen, he had social anxiety, and thought he'd never get anywhere in life. His music is inspiring, it gets to me like no other music can because the lyrics are so relatable. I swear to God TOP, fall out boy, and panic! at the disco are the only reasons I managed to make it through my last year of high school without putting a bullet through my head.

>Tyler used to be a depressed teen, he had social anxiety, and thought he'd never get anywhere in life

lmfao is this bait

This group is terrible. That album art for Blurryface is cool though.

what happened to the game

Oh look. You're back. Again.

I mean, it's nice to hear something with an alternative sound become popular, but i highly doubt it will change anything.

Tyler and Josh saved it ;)

>alternative

Compared to other pop

It's a painfully average and relatively standard pop album. My normie friends like it because it's quirky and makes them feel special.

He was the best basketball player at his high school but couldnt get a scholarship so he worked retail and eventually put on eyeliner to sell pop songs to 12 year old girls

Poor mans clouddead, stop posting this shit

Why? Of all the mediocre pop albums, why meme this one?

I think it has something to do with the extremely pretentious fanbase

normally i'd cringe, but that's the fate it deserves