It's a Deak steals Avey's sister episode

>it's a Deak steals Avey's sister episode

she doesn't belong to anyone, especially not her brother, you asshole.

i wish left was me

GIVE HER THE DEAK

>"Hey Dave, I really liked your album this year. Did you listen to my album Sleep Cycle?"

thats not abby

Me on the left

>69
holy fucking shit lol i thought their metascore couldn't get worse after chz

didn't she die?

Any one else here just FREAK for the Deak?

>metacritic

what kind of fucking comment is that?

based on what source chucklefuck?

>it's an Avey and his sister get addicted to crack episode

She had cancer and I thought she died. It's was "Heather in The Hospital" was about.

imma freeeeeeeeeeaky for the DEAKY

>Pitchfork: It's a concise record but it also seems very dense lyrically. Was any of this informed by personal experience? "Heather in the Hospital", especially, sounds like it could have come from a personal place.

>AT: Yeah, definitely. I think, for better or for worse, [the record] primarily comes from being bummed out-- which, I felt like in the past two years, I've had a darker time. And "Heather in the Hospital", my sister got cancer and spent a lot of time in the hospital. She got a rare form of cancer in her tear ducts. She's okay. It wasn't terminal cancer or anything, but I spent a lot of time in the hospital, so that whole experience definitely rubbed off on me

google is your friend, kiddo

that song was fucking sad. sounded like his entire family died

Album sucked

just listened to that for the first time
definitely listening to Down There in its entirety now

is he actually married to Avey's sister?

I love the overall sludgy feel of the album. Its definitely in keeping with all the Avey sounds and feels of AC songs, but there's nothing from the rest of the band to break it up so it's kind of hard to appreciate at first.

wait, is this for real? where did you get that pic? google can't find shit

It's happening again.

I wonder if they ever talk about it

OP is deak

anyone have the xhamster link?

sent ;)

he is the tallest and most attractive so I bet he funnels all the women away from the other guys

Fuck you..the most attractive is Avey.

Avey and Panda were tied for a while but man, Panda has not aged well.

>not Geo

i laughed