What's the best Drum Corps, and why is it the crossmen?

What's the best Drum Corps, and why is it the crossmen?

Bump

Self bump

>DCI

Literally get this shit off of Sup Forums
DCI is just a bunch of morons trying to make cool people like me look like shit because I didn't shill out a bunch of money to do it, fucking Bernie supporting cuck college students who can't play instruments for shit.

FUCK YOU

>Crossmen

But the Blue Devils exist

Having done drum corps. These threads make me cringe. cavaliers

Did you march Cavs? Year / Section?

this

No I marched 2010 pacific crest. I just like the cavs.

matrix rep

Crossmen marchers are literally the worst. Every crossmen kid I've met has a piss-poor attitude and never helps do anything behind the scene. Not to mention their sound is raspy and out of tune.

Now to jump to the other end of the spectrum; I feel that Carolina Crown has the best sound on the field. Balanced and dark.

The Blue Devils have the best package of sharp marching fundamentals and great sound, even though they aren't the best in both categories. Not to mention their shows are always A+

Gotta rep the hometown

OP here :^)

I'm marching crown and can't fucking sleep

Try to get some water down and just try to relax every muscle in your body.

Are you in a gym or on a bus?

Hey do you know Noah Loh?

Jealous. Hopefully you get some sleep, you'll probably need it. Instrument?

>college marching band
I enjoy lack of parity in BOA/highschool better
>Only Avon, BA, Carmel, that one Florida band and select Texas bands get to win it
ye boi

TX bands are where it's at

Anybody know trackers with decent DCI uploads? I wish this shit was more popular

this shit is dank desu

I went to an A&M game with my dad in the 90's and I thought they were pretty good

>that one Florida band
>tfw my school competed against them and we got second place but they beat us by OVER THIRTEEN (13) [XIII] points

Tarpon Springs are brutal.