What's the one in the middle.

Lemon of Pink
imo the weakest of the bunch

The Brooks- Lemon of Pink

Da fuk iz dis

wow u put numbers on the albums that is so valuable thank u :D

most albums

additive rating > subtractive rating

I love In a silent way and IV, and I really really like can and MBV, but I think 154 is better, and yeah modern dance is good.

dunno moondog, the center, and I'm waiting for mingus when I'm wet enough

Future days is better ttbh. Halleluwah is a flawless song though

this guy fucks.

This
13/13

But you gotta take time to get to know the album....it is different....very different....goes to all directions but never tyring.

Providence a shit

>ITT boring albums

Great choices, specially tago mago and Faust IV

Beep! Pleb detected!

SEARCHING THROUGH MY BACKLOG
CARRERA ERA ERA ERA RA RAAAAA

pic

>not "searching for my black door"

>Faust IV
>6,5
wew
e
w

Pink Flag > Chairs Missing

I agree for all other though.

154 >> Chairs Missing = Pink Flag

Spirit of Eden

agreed

An album that is a complete flaw count as flawless? because in his design doesn't have ups and downs, is symmetric

wrong

literally why would you ever want to listen to music without flaws.

Prertty much every Ween album is flawless to be honest

incorrect
anyone who gives loveless anything above a 7 is wrong
ESPECIALLY this guy

Sorry but where can I find that template? Topsters seem down

You know, I'm not going to argue that it's perfect, because I don't think it's possible for anything to be so. However, I keep returning to this album time and time again, so it's the closest thing to perfect for me.

>anyone who gives loveless anything above a 7 is wrong

Loveless is easily a 9/10.

Overrated loveless by about 3 times
fug

(not true, by the way)

6 or 7 at most, one of the most overrated albums ever

Go to bed Alan McGee

How so?

buongiorno, siniore

who
very boring to be perfectly honest
don't speak at me like this again

nice img saved but it has no relevance here

what album should i listen to first if i want to fully enjoy bowie? i always hear that is flawless but idk if i should just go and listen to it right away

pls respond

You should listen to it and see if you like it or not. Then give another album a try regardless.

shit taste, by the way

it's that faggot who strictly rates all the obvious 10s to low scores in every thread like this.

Isn't he oh so quirky and mean????!1??

ty m9

but that's actually good taste don't delude yourself

Found the pleb.

>rates a shitty rock album from the '90s a 10 and Moondog, a complex musical masterpiece written by a blind man a 6
Into the trash it goes.

the only one who deludes himself is you m9, loveless is easily a 9, and having this coolio contrarian opinion shows that you have shit taste

>boring = not good
>muh reading comprehension

>tfw you love Pink Flag and 154 but don't get Chairs Missing
it's not a bad album, but outside of Outdoor Miner I don't really love any of the other tracks.

There is no such thing as a flawless album.

>being this much of a cuck

The Lemon of Pink is the least flawless album ever made, but it's supposed to be flawed. It's an album about being human, so the flaws are inherent. It is, however, the closest an album can come to being perfect, so I'll agree with you there.

moondog the goat

pleb

>Loveless is somehow higher than In a Silent Way and Tago Mago
The worst thing I've ever seen

This chart is shit, and it misses some of his best albums

don't follow this trash chart.

>mbv
nah
the rest are great, though

bad chart

Pure Guava is better

i'd start w/hunky dory or some hit compilation (best of, changesone), and then hit the greats in chronological order. half the fun is seeing how much (or little) he changes over his different periods.

average mbv fan everyone... they always try to attack everyone that does not fit into their social hugbox LMO

>Mingus
>6
kys

Am I wrong about any of them?
Mingus really isn't that great nor innovative
Ah Um was the same year as Shape of Jazz to Come

shape of jazz to come is an expose of ornette colleman trying his hardest to play good improv sax

Show me something before Shape of Jazz that sounds like it.
I can answer that for you: only the works of Cage and Varese sound anything like it. Except even their works are clearly choreographed by 1957. Indeterminacy and Aleatoric music are a relatively new concept by 1957. Ornette blows the door open.

>Am I wrong about any of them?
You're only wrong about The Lemon of Pink and Loveless. They should be reversed. Maybe lower Loveless a little more than a 6.

What does The Lemon of Pink do new or notable? It's just a pretentious as fuck album by a mediocre duo. The Books have never made anything of profundity.

How should you now? You barely come up with any good argument for your case.

Redneck Remedy
Im not really a metalhead, but this album manages to be energetic without being chaotic and tryhard. Also "War or Silence" is a goddamn masterpiece of a ballad.

Shinola vol. 1 is better

Explain how it's good then.