>his

>tripfag

AAAHHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA

ELECTRO

that honeybee song is literally good
and those gay robot movements are actually quite impressive
i cant hate these guys

I like this meme.

Tripfags should die, whether there on Sup Forums, /asp/, Sup Forums, or any other board.

>when people pretend this isnt dope
youtube.com/watch?v=ojYK6CW8gdw

literally no different than tom waits

can someone post the copy pasta with that image? You know the one

youtube.com/watch?v=CKhGmD80xoI

>literally

The only good thing about this guy is his robot maneurisms.
Looks great, just like I'd imagine a robot mimicking a human

IS THIS A ROBOT BAND

they must feel so fucking warm in that sunlight especiallty with all that makeup and all black clothes

It's Daft Pünk

that's literally the only decent song of theirs I've heard. it's actually pretty good if you separate it from their schtick

is the main singer in honeybee a girl now? on wikipedia it says one of the members transitioned but i can't tell

end you are shelfs

To be fair when the whole vibe adds to the song and isn't just what the song offer; they're not bad. This is a legit pretty nice song and the singer looks really cool through it.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

would fuck the shit out of her desu

yes, and he changed his stage name from "Rabbit" to "Bunny"

I think it worked out for Against Me! (gave them a way to set themselves apart from a pretty stale scene)

but it's not going to work for Steam Powered Giraffe --"Rabbit" had a kind of geek-culture cringe panache that made him work, kind of, as a front man

as a girl, "Bunny" doesn't know wtf to do with herself; she's had to throw her whole flamboyant male persona out the window

"the Spine" (fedora dude) has had to pick up the slack as frontman because "Bunny" doesn't even have appropriate mime skills now that she's a girl

youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3nssdp-0I

I think he left or something? I remember seeing a cover of Harder Better Faster Stronger and it was pretty shit, the make-up and shit wasn't even as good as it was. I think the original dude was the driving force of the band and it kinda fell apart without him.

I think, do not quote me on this.

I would listen to an album by The Spine done in a Tom Waits style, about a dark and dirty Victorian steampunk city. Fuck this awful SPG shit, I think that would be really cool.

I, too, liked the new Avalanches single.

is that raul jimenez ?

he does have a very rich baritone voice, kind of reminds me of the guy from Crash Test Dummies

I've learned to much about these guys because of Sup Forums.

wtf. they're ruined. he was actually very entertaining with the robot movements and i enjoyed watching him despite it being on the borderline of cringe. when i was younger i always like the idea of steam-punk stuff and he mimed so well that i kinda liked them (even tho i've only heard one of their songs)
its a damn shame, she literally has no cool robot movements now, just stands there like a whore. i'm actually quite pissed off about this. also, where's the gold dude with the sick curls? i don't like the look of this fat, small, ginger wanker.
can't believe i'm so emotional about this, i hope spine and curls dude have great success, fuck the rest of them
>I think he left or something? I remember seeing a cover of Harder Better Faster Stronger and it was pretty shit, the make-up and shit wasn't even as good as it was. I think the original dude was the driving force of the band and it kinda fell apart without him.

>I think, do not quote me on this.

you've now been quoted on it, lad