Chvrches' debut is unironically one of the best albums of this decade. Prove me wrong

Chvrches' debut is unironically one of the best albums of this decade. Prove me wrong.

s a d s a g
a
g

Wot?

If you have shit taste, ya you filthy pleb b8er

But wot about their qt singer?

And this is what you call an argument, pleb? Lmfao

Id's arent even on Sup Forums

Roll :^)

Rumour has it that Dana White is talking to Brandon about a deal with the UFC for the James fight.

I wouldn't go quite that far, but it's loaded with jams. One of my favorite 2013 releases.

D'ya think she's tight?

brandon if you're reading this james isnt going to fight you, you're getting fucked with again.

No shit?
Hahaha, if this was real Dana's cheap ass probably wouldn't pay me much.

Kill yourself Brandon

Their second album sis so underrated.

Eh, it's grown on me a bit but it's still pretty underwhelming.
Dude, the way things have been going I feel like it sometimes, but that's a cowards way out.

you're thinking with your dick, amigo. stop faping around with Lauren and repeating the same shit the media says and you'll see it more clearly. by this I'm not saying they aren't good, because they are, and their albums are cool, but best of the decade? gimme a break

Only 4 songs are average IMO: High Enough to Carry You Over, Down Side of Me, Playing Dead, and Afterglow. Everything else is gold.

ONE of the best of the decade, idiot. Learn to read properly.

>High Enough to Carry You Over, Down Side of Me, Playing Dead, and Afterglow.
I think those are the best off it.

it's not even ONE of the best of the decade. they didn't do anything different or groundbreaking in any way.

Hahahahahahaha

The quality of the songs speak for themselves. I never understood this obsession with groundbreaking and shit. If they're great songs, what's the problem?

But those are the most different than their debut album. You said that you liked their debut, so that doesn't make sense.

there is no problem, they are great songs, but that record it's not one of the best of the decade.

MODS

They sound just like Vanbot to me. I don't get it.

bands that have girls in them are seriously bad

im not memeing but lauren hates your guts and thinks you're a fat disgusting loser

or Vanbot sounds lkie THEM?
eh...? eh?

Why the fuck would she think about me? She's probably forgotten the thing that happened a year ago and moved on from it. We haven't.

CHVRCHES is a Purity Ring ripoff, and Purity Ring isn't even that good.

NEXT

she'll never forget
>Brandon woke up to the sound of a ringing alarm, stirring him out a peaceful slumber
>"Mhmm...Lauren," he let out softly as he rolled out of bed, his fat rolls sticking to the sheets as he got up
>He quickly got dressed and ran downstairs, where he mom and dad were waiting.
>"Hey, son!" said Scott Love, "have you lost weight? You are looking good!"
>Brandon sighed. He was now pushing 300lbs and couldn't stop eating. Depression was a bitch.
>"Gotta go, Dad," he said in between bites of a poptart, "Can I borrow your car?"
>Scott looked surprised, "Oh, sorry son. My car is in the shop until next week."
>He got up and ran to the counter
>"But...you can take your mom's mini-van!"
>Brandon sighed again, this time realizing his co-workers at his new job at Game's Market would see him driving him mom's mini-van, Adele sticker on the back and all
>Cursing his way out of the house, Brandon wedged himself in between the seat and the front console before heading off to work

>Brandon got off of work, his feet tired from a long day working the grocery section
>He walked into his house which was noticeably quiet
>"Uh hello..??" Brandon yelled, "Mom? Dad? Are you guys here?"
>He could hear noises coming from upstairs, so up he crept, grabbing an umbrella for protection
>"A-anyone here?" he let out quietly
>It was then Brandon heard the noises from his room
>He peaked in to see a short woman sitting on his bed, and as he opened the door, she turned around
>"Brandon," the girl said in her Glasgow twang, "I finally found you..."

>quickly, Lauren got up and pulled Brandon across the bed before tying him to the handcuffs she had prepared for him
>"You've been a real naughty boy, Brandon." she said in between heavy breathes
>"And...well, it's time for someone to teach you a lesson!"
>Brandon began to panic. He was home alone and this woman was clearly crazy, and his suspicions were confirmed when she pulled out a strap on dick
>"What...what is that for?"
>Lauren just smiled and began to undress, her pale white boyish body was enhanced by the moonlight shining through the window
>As she dropped her panties, she put the strap on upon herself and slowly straddled Brandon
>"You've made things very hard for me, Brandon." she started
>Brandon quickly interrupted, "It was just a prank Lauren, jokes! Meme! I wasn't ever going to do anything to you."
>Lauren's eyes got wide, "Just a joke? Just a joke! Between you and that fucking m-misogynist 7KT," slamming her fist on the bed, "I've nearly lost my career!"
>She got close to Brandon and whispered in his ear, "Do you know what that did to me, Brandon?"
>Brandon began quietly, "No...what?"
>Lauren just smiled as she slid Brandon's baggy pants off, "It's made me very mad."
>Brandon started freaking out, "Wait, what are you going to do. Wait, wait!"
>Lauren pulled his pants to the floor and spread his cheeks
>"Just sit there, Brandon. Just sit there and think of Sup Forums."
>And when that she thrust into him, pushing her feminist agenda deep into his asshole
>"FUUUUCK!" Brandon screamed, "Help! Someone!"
>The last thing Brandon remembered was getting hit over the head with something heavy before he lost consciousness

>Brandon woke, his body sore from the pounding, and his mind full of confusion as he slipped his 511 jeans back on
>He could feel his asshole was bleeding and felt the need to take the largest shit ever
>He walked to the bathroom, where the toilet had sprung a leak
>”What the hell? Who did this?” Brandon said out loud as he got on his knees and examined it closely
>It was then he felt someone wrap him arms around him and nibble his ear
>The man with a Scottish accent quietly whispered ”what would you do?”
>Brandon started trying to break himself free but the man had him head locked. "What?! Who are you?
>" Martin is the name lad...and the question, is what would you do if I stuck my finger up your butt. Could you even stop me?
>"Please...just stop. ” Brandon pleaded.
>Martin kissed him on the neck while slowly saying ”dont hate me, Mr plumber man. You brought this upon yourself."
>With force, Martin snuck his digit inside Brandon summoning an orgasm of shape on his part
>Martin brought his finger to Brandons nose.
>"Sniff it, sniff it now Mr Plumber Man."
>Brandon gagged and threw up on the floor before blacking out again
>Brandon awoke in the hospital, with his family by his side
>The police came to take his rape report but when it came time to talk to Officer Iain, Brandon kept quiet while the officer handed him a card
>it said "open your mouth, and you are mine next."
>crying, Brandon closed his eyes as the doctors began to repair his asshole

>she'll never forget
I wouldn't doubt she has so much on her plate that she doesn't even have time to think about that stupid shit. She probably has no idea I even exist anymore.

>assumes a situation between two people had to do with him
>thinks a semi-famous pop star actually thinks about him and knows who he is
you're literally insane, aren't you?

as much as I hate brandon, she very possibly knows who he is. sucks for him to be known in a negative way than a positive one. not like that fat aspie would get in her pants anyway

So what happened with mopeds man? Heard you used those people or something like that?

he did. we gave him chances to redeem himself and he fucked people over every time. he thinks he wants to come back but no one actually wants him around again. could have been a good thing for b-love but his poor choices just alienated himself from something that he was trying to be a part of.

wtf is mopeds and whats their affiliation with brandon love

This is a moped. He used to be part of a scene where people ride them. It's one big community of people that ride, hang out with each other, and host rallies. He whines about being alone and being lonely, and he had something that could have solved that problem until he started making bad choices.

post lavren's feets.

isnt brandon love a bit too fat for a moped

I've seen people bigger than him on them, but he was pretty big when he rode. He still is big.

I made some stupid decisions and fucked the whole thing up for me. In a nutshell.
Who are you?

Why are there no pantyshots of this slut? I'd even take some vpl.

I want her to get me into a triangle and choke me out with her legs..Probably the only way I'd get in between them.

It seems that she enjoys posing her body in front of thousands of people.

Brandon, if you want people to stop making fun of you for the whole Lauren thing, you got to give her up. Pick a new waifu, start anew. I mean, read the comment you just posted. Read it. Then read it to your mother.

Why can't she just wear regular underwear underneath her dresses and skirts like Charli?

she knows people are going to look.

prove us correct? this shit ain't on us

it was just okay. nothing special

>>assumes a situation between two people had to do with him
this is the thing that pisses me off about the whole thing. how and why is he assuming lauren knows who he is when the only person that really did anything and pissed her off was 7kt? out of nowhere he starts acting like he had something to do with it.

Because I posted two pics to her twitter,commented on chvrches facebook account and she possibly saw my posts in the "leave a trace" thread. 7kt confirmed that she lurks here too. So it's not that far fetched for me to think that.

kek