Here's a little game Sup Forums

Here's a little game Sup Forums

Post the best picture you could possibly find that would perfectly fit a grindcore album cover

>picrelated.flac

cute

I mean... I don't really have something against album covers, but... isn't gore/animal abuse a tad triggering? Thanks.

What I win?

I feel as though a lot of 40K artwork could

since this image is absolutely indecipherable, I tell you it's an eviscerated pig somewhere in africa I think

I hope this isn't too extreme to post

shitposting in a nutshell

If you eat pork you're a hypocrite lol

yea. u shud be used to seeing bloody severed heads at mcdonald or burgerking..... pussey.....

That's why I chose to be vegan.

If you can't handle animal gore but eat the seared flesh ripped off a chopped up animal there's some serious cognitive dissonance going on

that's not how cognitive dissonance works.

yea, haha, PUSSAY......
i cant believe your not socially conditioned like the rest of us ALFA MALES to recognize bleeding, severed animal parts as delicious cooked food
what are you, some kind of a gay???....

you should choke on a sausage, might get the taste of dick out of your mouth

>Sup Forums has gone so Sup Forums now that you can't even be vegan.
CLAP CLAP guys!!

i'm not the vegan, based retard

FUCKING CHRIST user, THIS IS A CHRISTIAN IMAGE BOARD FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE

This thread is so fuckin niche, what is this mess.

hi Hayden

>triggering
shut the fuck up

Why the fuck do you have to announce youre vegan on a music board. Also what does it have to do with politics?

>find a cover for my album Sup Forums

All of these are shit

lol

thanks

then just dont listen to grindcore bro

the worst part is the effort that was put on this

At least there was some effort put into it.
Too many bands just pulled some dead dude off of Ogrish or Rotten or wherever people get their shock gore photos these days, slap their logo on it and their done. The logo is always embossed in photoshop too. Looks like shit.
Speaking of shit. I whipped this up for some dumb thread on Sup Forums like 3 months ago. No idea why I saved it.