Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
youtube.com/watch?v=c0bYORWv7Fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bland buttrock is worse than comfy ambient
Looks OK to me

are you implying that that is wrong ?

sigur ros should be ABOVE that radiohead album

it's cringe because vanilla Britpop is not even close to as good as that sigur ros album

What is the point of this post

radiohead is utter trash

They're both good albums

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

Why does everyone worship The Bends? Is it just trying to act patrician/contrarian or do people actually put that album anywhere but the bottom three albums Radiohead has ever made? It's literally generic Britpop that is just slightly better than Oasis. Street Spirit is good, but everything else is so bland.

T H I S
H
I
S

Well the bottom three for anyone with common sense should be any order of Pablo Honey, Amnesiac, and TKOL, so yeah, they do.

>Amnesiac bottom 3

Lol good one m8

TKOL is amazing, shut the fuck up you drone

Thanks I pride myself on not having objectively shit taste

Wow, Amnesiac in the bottom three is ridiculous. That's a top-5 Radiohead record for me. But maybe I should have rephrased and asked if anyone seriously believed The Bends is a top three Radiohead record, because there is so much praise for it. I just fail to understand.

TJÚÚÚÚ

The Bends is middling. Not as good as the top 3 (which are generally some mix of OKC, IR, and Kid A), not as bad as the bottom 3.

>my opinion>everyone else's

>bland buttrock
Fuck off, The Bends is a great album. Too normal for you I suppose.

This

it's above it you mongoloid

Kill yourself, summerfag! TKOL is the most patrician Radiohead release.

but Ágætis byrjun has higher score than The Bends. More people have listened to The Bends though, that's why it's higher

hey this is pretty good not cringe at all

>amnesiac
get out you fucking jew piece of shit

does anyone have the youtube video of a girl playing a tutorial on guitar and when she starts playing it sounds like absolute shit because of the mic?

>being this retarded

that's an odd way to spell in rainbows

>better than oasis
you fuken wot m8 cheeky cunt i'll give u that

youtube.com/watch?v=c0bYORWv7Fg

>Amnesiac and TKoL bottom three
Spotted the pleb

posted on a Beefheart vid

>Amnesiac
>bottom three
whew

*wew

>He likes Radiohead at all

You literally can't be Patrician if a Radiohead album is in your Top 100. Bland shit that redditors say they like just to fit in. Just like Queen 5 years. "I like le queen. I was born in the wrong generation lol" and "Thom Yorke is a genius" are literally the same people just a little bit more grown up.

wew lad those are some spicy opinions

Underrated

>You literally can't be Patrician if [...]
Stopped reading right there.

>having 100 top bands
Whos the real plebian here

>He can't name at least 100 albums that he considers some of his favourites

I want summer to leave

my man literally nobody fucking cares, why do you have to take music so seriously

I'm tired of Fanboy and Chum Chum's shitting up Sup Forums even further. This also applies to AnCo, Kanye etc.

Lol