NEW SIMPLE FLOWCHARTS

Can we get some original content updated album flowcharts? Specifically ones that are simple to follow and include the artists most recent releases. Here is one I just created:

Fuck you, I'm not updating this, he has released over 20 albums since I made it.

He's released 4 albums since you posted. Buckethead is insane.

bump

Made this the other day. What do you think?

Yes, love it. Easy to follow.

>Buckethead is probably working on several albums at the same time while we're shitposting on a BucketComics forum
>Each of them will at least have 15 minutes of good if not great stuff
>my face

I want to make one of these, but I haven't heard very many full discographies (excluding acts with small discographies like Nick Drake and Nirvana).

Do a combination of both. Depressed Suicide Flow Chart.

Go away, Hunter.

This is REALLY well done.

Anyone here going to the Boris Pink 10th anniversary tour this summer?

This is terrible. It's not easy to follow at all. It's not even a flow chart.

Great. Also, holy shit does he have a lot of albums.

I will give this a go later tonight. Looking forward to it; I want some new black metal and haven't explored Burzum due to the size of their catalog.

Does he have some sort of musical autism? Like when kids with autism have to stack things really high or hundreds of objects in a row, is his just to have as many fucking albums as humanly possible?

Great thing about Buckethead is that he has always been like that, even when he barely had enough gear to record himself.
It's so clear that he loves music and is too autistic to just try and make a buck out of recording and selling everything he plays.
He just throws everything he can at the potential listener because he can.
he is like bizarro Aphex Twin

Your's truly

Needs to be updated with Epicloud, Z2 and Casualties of Cool.

here
Shit, meant for

rate my OC

Yo Dick's Picks Volume 8 looks hella vaporwave

I'm seeing them live at Trees, Dallas in July. Hyped as fuck.

Someone should make one for Duster and all of their side projects.

I would appreciate this

Seconding this. Had no idea until very recently that they had a Rarities compilation. That shit is among their best stuff. More people need to know about their other stuff.

I was actually thinking about making a Cedric/Omar's projects flowchart. Does something like that already exist?

kek'd

But don't they have two EP's, some singles and a mixtape too?

That's a big bucket.

>MFW I actually started with the Europe 72 Live album before seeing this

Please make one, I've only listened to two Mars Volta and the best At The Drive In, I need more

I'll probably just start tomorrow afternoon. I'd really like to make one just for Omar's solo albums, but there's too much stuff and I've barely listened to a few of them

kek

Iduno I only see the album here

Does anybody have enough knowledge on the following artists to do: Glenn Branca, Mercury Rev, The Microphones, Throbbing Gristle, This Heat and Sunn O)))? I'm pretty sure charts for none of those exist.

>Reggatta de Blanc
>Figure 8
I like you.
Idk check discogs or rym I had the idea they had some more stuff besides Since I Left U