ziggy stardust, tommy, pet sounds, sgt. pepper

no u

Die

No

Geogaddi

Downward Spiral

montie you're back!

And this

Do you mean an album with a better concept, or a better album that is a concept album

Whether it's better or not is subjective but Jimmy Cauty's was a bretty cool listen

>Space is a 1990 ambient house concept album by Jimmy Cauty under the alias Space. Originally intended to be The Orb's debut album, Space was refactored for release as a solo album following Cauty's departure from that group

>Cauty has called Space "a record for 14-year-old space cadets to go and take acid [to] for the first time"

Also check the KLF - Chillout if you haven't already

Not even memeing, but I agree, prog wankery lends itself to good concept albums somehow (Rush in the same boat). The fact that this one even has an alright story to boot that doesn't need to be explained through a booklet is great.

The best

this

What's the concept? Being a nigger?

epic

pretty much

Fucking this.

Lemonade

Stop memeing. Near the pinnacle of modern music, Young Thug's repertoire is so unfairly glazed over in the overly white sophisticate as to make me sick, but to make such beautiful, inspiring works into mere political statements (though that they are, in part) would be to reduce one of the most amazing careers in music ever to nothing more than that of a typical "lean sippin' nigga", and that treatment may be a fate even worse than public ignorance.

The works on display in Barter 6 are titanic. "Constantly Hating" opens the set, and immediately, it is revealed that there is such a thing as a populist minimalist. But that is the name of the game for Thug - a shatterer of preconceived notions, and one of the very few in the avant-garde to make John fucking Cage seem conservative by comparison. I could go on for days about how "With That," though the worst of the set, far outstrips the careers of most modern composers entirely; how "Check" is a more "classical" approach for Thug, and it succeeds endlessly; how the highly political "OD" could easily be called the greatest triptych ever conceived in music; and how the chorus of "Halftime" separates the most impactful bars of music I've yet heard.

But I won't.

kek

ok