Nice dubs okay bait

YES

>bait
It was a joke, not everyone is trying to trick you

thom yorke: i have aoty
autechre: no we have aoty
aphex: bitches guess again!!!

Lmao

Dear God... We'll give you Stockhausen... Just please give back Aphex Twin!!! Amen.

I thought Sup Forums would be more hyped about this...

Wait wut? Is this the real cover? Can't believe it if it is, looks like the fucking Strokes

What point are you trying to make

if it's like the two cheetah tracks he uploaded to soundcloud there's not much to be excited about desu

I'm looking forward to it. Not much else to say at this point especially since there hasn't been a sample to critique. Should be great if the two SoundCloud tracks rumored to be leaks are indicative of what we're in for.

shit cover

he might be doing cool music but can't believe he's falling into that whole retro garbage trash

It's "Bitch Please Guess Again", god damnit

can't wait to get laid to this

good one skippy

forgive me fampai....

swans: (hides in the corner, quietly giggling and smirking at everyone else)

this post is cringe af

Avalanches: *raises spork*

classic meme but i doubt richard will be able to top elseq tbqh. i'd be impressed if he does tho

david bowie (lmao'ing his ass off from hell)

>memevid memewie
>good

>he's too poor to afford to go to meme school where he can learn some good avant-memeing

Retro gear is kinda something he specializes in.

Well, Aphex composes actual melodies and solid beats as opposed to just jamming out noisy glitches so I think he'll manage lmao.

>aoty
>Cheetah EP
>EP

(its just a meme mate)

Joyrex J9 is 1993

yes, even then, that trash cover is something used by rock retro musicians

look up any over by any prog electronic, techno or house artist, nothing like this

bump

Maybe it's a fake cover

no bait

Not bait at all. Autechre have been pseudo-intellectual wank since 1998 and before that they were just a poor man's Aphex. No idea why they've become so loved on this board.

yes bait
double bait

I really don't see how my opinion is considered bait? Most people hold the same view.

bait

>it's bait because they don't share my opinion

ok

bait

bait

ok

baits

bait

Autechre and AFX are not really comparable nowadays. Listen to Elseq and listen to Syro... totally different but they are all geniuses

bait

They haven't been comparable since, like, 1997. Even then Aphex was more breaks based while Ae were more hip-hop influenced.

You are literally every Swans fan

It was like, sent to record stores and covered by pitchfork among other pubs, but where is Warp for comment?? Why must Richie make mystery??

andy morin: (unsheaths katana)