Albums that you don't listen to anymore because they bring you back to a bad time of your life

Albums that you don't listen to anymore because they bring you back to a bad time of your life.

Pic related
Indian Summer - Science 1994

For Emma, Forever Ago - Bon Iver

Fuck that time, man

I love this album to death.

;_;

Why would you ever aspire to avoid pain and suffering? Those are the essence of existence, what make us human.

Because I have been there way too many times and I don't want to take the same path.

Yep, happiness is for plebeians

It is the only path. "Happiness" and "joy" do not exist beyond brief escapes from a holistic misery.

I have a hard time going through pic from beginning to end these days. Back when my clinical depression/alcohol and drug addiction were at their worst, I wouldn't really listen to music at all because of course I kinda didn't feel much. But I would always this album on repeat at the highest volumes I was allowed because the visceral feel of the album would affect me whether I liked it or not. Going back to some of the tracks brings me back to those days and the utterly surreal yet fucked up mindset I had.

Smog - The Doctor Came At Dawn

it's a fucking shame because it's one of my favorite albums

tfw every album reminds you of a bad time of your life

incredible album art now checking

this album could probably bring anyone to a bad place. it's like alcoholism in audio form.

My go to album when I shot up

2013 sucked

I still do, though and it makes everything worse. Same for Monomania.

I listened to this while trying to get over a girl/ Didn't help.

My first gf got this for me and it was the first physical CD I owned. We had a prolonged, unhealthy break up at a time where I was extremely depressed and suicidal.

in particular lua

oh god this, land locked blues for me
>"the worlds got me dizzy again"
>"youd think after 22 years id be used to the spin"
>tfw just turned 22

some of the songs i have particularly good memories tied to like during my junior year in high school i used to not have a class until like 9 and instead of going in late i would just go to school and then go walk around my town and i listened to this album a lot especially old soul song but fuck man i cant even listen to lua in full anymore