Guilty pleasure artists and/or albums in particular

Can't help it. I think she's hot and I love her voice. I enjoyed this album quite a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7rCyll5AeY
youtube.com/watch?v=joWpYsKere8
youtube.com/watch?v=03dJHrLdVl0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-TLEfFOf8
youtube.com/watch?v=h7Nv1Jy1d0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wfN4PVaOU5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ux6SlOE9Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being guilty about music taste
Emotion is a great album, don't undersell it

but okay I'll post this because I know mu doesn't like it

kpop. I'm not even from kpopg since I listen to the music, I just somehow naturally got into it.

ain't nothing wrong with liking Jamiroquai playa

i will never understand why so many people shill this album so much

>Encouraging others to be more secure with their taste in music

Keep it up.

What are the essentials? I'm thinking of giving it a chance.

There is the one picture of her where she looks thicc as fuck and that's it

What's so embarrassing about these?

OP here. I enjoyed it, but you already know why at this point. Carly's hotness aside I didn't think it was bad though. More tolerable than most mainstream pop these days.

N'Sync, Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears first couple albums.

i can't get into most K-pop but this is great
youtube.com/watch?v=c7rCyll5AeY

I love the album, but I think it gets talked about a lot because it underperfomed commercially. It fits right in with the stuff that was charting well around the time it came out, but it basically flopped.

I don't know why I put it there, I don't think I actually have anything to ge guilty about anyway because I'm not a cuck to mu lmao

This is all I listen to

this is where I started

Is this patrician k-pop?

I can't explain why I like this album so much, besides that it was the first album I ever listen to front to back.

This... Just fucking this. It's a solid album from start to finish.

I don't feel guilty about liking things, wether it be music, films, books or whatever. Liking something is a positive thing, no?

Although, there is one song...

youtube.com/watch?v=joWpYsKere8

Well I am somewhat insecure so I hate it when people judge me, and I know some people would judge me for listening to Carly Rae Jepsen.

I'm ashamed even posting it here anonymously but I can't help it

youtube.com/watch?v=03dJHrLdVl0

Man that really takes me back to 2004.

What's to be guilty about emotion? incredible album

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-TLEfFOf8

It's pop sung by a really cute lady so as a grown man it's tough for me to be comfortable enjoying it.

I love nightcore stuff and I've never told anyone.

This one is a favourite:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7Nv1Jy1d0Y

radiohead, beatles, pink floyd, flying lotus

just be gay dude then it's cool

the fact that they used anime for the picture makes it worse.

I like wubs still

The Beatles influenced literally every rock band that came after them so no one is judging you.

:(

but that's part of the appeal. I pretend it's them playing and singing

well the themes are quite broad so i think they're still relatable. i just find it really liberating and immersive to listen to as an emotional experience. its broad but it still manages to be affecting because of how well crafted and sincere it all is. Of course boy problems is obviously centred towards a girl's experience but stuff like love again or making the most of the night is just kind of fundamental universal experiences.

and of course in those tracks you're not really even meant to be immersed in her perspective, like she's singing to you as a guide or helper, same as bjork and kate bush do all the time. thats obviously a case where she's trying to find a way in for masculine listeners. (im not masculine myself but i think what i'm saying is right)

they certainly did have influence, thats really just stating the obvious given how "everywhere" they are, but i think its quite easy to imagine rock history without them.

You don't understand. 100% of rock bands that came after them were influenced and/or inspired by them, either directly or through a band that was influenced by them. If there was a rock influence tree the beatles would be near the top (or bottom?) and every band that came after could be tied back to them.

yh ok. lick my balls mate

>I'm wrong so fuck you

Sorry you can't handle the truth.

I don't even feel guilty about this one, just posted because I've seen a lot of people shit on this album around here. I get their point, not all tracks are great, but I like the album overall.

lol

animal collective's wacky side

feel like i'm listening to insane clown posse. but sometimes an interesting new sound pops through

i know this is the latest meme but i like it

also

All possible futures it's actually pretty good

I used to like My Chemical Romance a lot when I was a teenager. Now I just listen to them when I'm feeling very nostalgic. This album have a special place in my heart, good memories from when things was simpler

>being guilty of this

I always thought f(x) is as Sup Forums-core as kpop gets. Hell, 4Walls and Red Light are my go-to study albums

Some lyrics are so cheesy, idk. Overall this album is pretty good, probably my favorite pop album.

the police definitely.

definition of white boy yuppie shit. yet you cant really deny it

fl rave revival when
kinda surprised it hasn't been bastardised by some """nostalgic""" microgenre yet

Not to mention the live videos I looked up...oh lorde

It's not old enough yet. It's definitely coming soon though.

I really like it. breath on me and early morning are m favorite tracks.

what?

pls post it

yes g

He's pretty much right. Above beatles is a straight line from elvis

What about early blues artists? jazz and western swing in the 30's and 40's that introduced drummers to the masses?

I swear it's the same albums in every thread

so post something interesting

Then make it interesting. old albums are stale and new albums are shilling. find music and share

jamiroquai is dope famalamb

yeah, thats literally the only explanation.

I can't because I think guilty pleasures are stupid

then why would you even read the thread? check and mate

youtube.com/watch?v=wfN4PVaOU5Q

never liked a single song from her before, but i just fucking love this one. don't judge.

oh I didnt mean to reply to

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ux6SlOE9Qk

This song made me think screamo was cool when i was in high school. Still enjoy it today 2bh

Because without opposing ideas it's just an echo chamber

Pure listening kino

youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI

>tfw you will never run away with her

jdimsa

still waiting on this