Sup Forums who wouldve thought she'd be shoot?

Sup Forums who wouldve thought she'd be shoot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wDMfZFDTiI
youtu.be/CnJiv7S7J6M?t=13
youtube.com/watch?v=bAQQmiBLVGU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementa_C._Pinckney
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which one of them is the Grimmie?

Far left

>never would I of thought
>would of been shot

pottery

so i just heard about this recently, was she the winner of a singing show?

are there any videos of the shooting?

is that jennifer wilbanks

>#PrayForChristina

I may be a fedora tipper, but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to pray for people to SURVIVE

DUDE SHE DIED?!?!? WTF?!?!

damn look at those two hot girl prop friends

they definitely enhance her attractiveness in this photo

too bad they survived and she didn't

I hope this post is a parody

Where were u when grimmy was shoot ;_;

checking those quads obviously

its legitimately heartbreaking such a nice person in general can just be shot down so easily
youtube.com/watch?v=-wDMfZFDTiI

>Hot girl prop friends
They're fans, homie. She was signing autographs.

>christina is shoot
>'no'

Yes

No, because it's a hoax

why does Sup Forums suddenly care about singing context winners?
seems like it would only really be relevant to people to make comments on yahoo news or something

and how do you know its a hoax

she was popular before the voice.

kek

She was shot during autograph signing, there must have been videos.

>singing context winners

there were only 120 people at the theater at the time so footage might be non existent. maybe security footage.

120 people is not few. The only thing I'll buy is that the recordings just has not been released yet.

Fuck

I'm guessing it was a mostly female crowd. I think your average "The Voice" fan would be quicker to turn in video evidence to the cops than to post it online. It might get released soon though if it exists.

youtu.be/CnJiv7S7J6M?t=13

she was pretty talented. a bit to `pop`for me though but I see the appeal.
youtube.com/watch?v=bAQQmiBLVGU

>obvious auto tune on the second note

dropped

that's grimace not grimmie

Boi....

nobody in america thinks anyone is going to be shot until they get shot. then 3 days later they go straight back to thinking no one is going to get shot.

but she was shot whilst meeting with a handful of fans who stayed behind after the gig, not all 120 people that attended... also

>supposedly famous
>only 120 people at your gig

y?

Damn. Scary to think that if I'm ever playing a gig a anyone could walk and put a bullet through my head and thatd be the end of that. Fuck it I'd die doing what I love. Still though..

Anytime
Anywhere

You could get shot right now

You could also walk down the street and be hit by lightning or a plane could crash into your house. How often does it happen though? I can only think of three musicians who have been shot

you're not famous enough for anyone to give a shit to shoot ya so don't worry buddy!

That's burger town for you

> I can only think of three musicians who have been shot
who?

We're braver than you

John Lennon, Dimebag Darrell, and now Christina. Rappers don't count. Marvin Gaye and Selena don't count as they were shot by people they knew and not deranged fans, which could happen to anyone.

Kurt Cobain

>rappers don't count.

>Christina
>Musician

>John Lennon, Dimebag Darrell
Bob Marley was the other one I was thinking of.

although yeah not shot to death

they tended to all be involved in a culture that likes to shoot each other since before they were famous

Fuck you, racist scum

>children die everyday after being raped, of hunger, eat by animals, drowned, they don't have enough water to not have diarrhea

>a cute girl dies and everyone is suddently crazy and sad
keep in mind that she gave nothing to the music, jesus christ, she's not Bowie, or prince

alright guys so out of this picture, fuck, marry, kill?
wait..

It's a fact and I would blame segregation and lack of social mobility for that issue, so no, not racist m8

if those children were reported about in the news and they had youtube channels where we could learn about them as humans then we would care about that also bro

your life is a parody nerd

Go back to Tumblr, foghat

>ywn shoot a celebrity for no reason

I'm not saying that I can't die any time. I'm just saying that this girl wasn't at the Michael Jackson or John Lennon fame level. Relatively speaking she was a "nobody" like you and I. People are fucked..

no, you go back to Sup Forums

(You)

But if you are a cute girl who sings good and has millions of views on youtube, you might be at a higher chance of some mentally unstable guy developing an obsession with you. I would reckon that you are not in the position of being a cute girl with millions of youtube views.

This is the problem with our generation. There are thousands of powerful people who can be shot at any moment, and instead our robots are shooting barely relevant pop stars and school children.

Assassination used to mean something.

right because I'm sure some autistic lanklet with daddy's gun is going to be able to get anywhere near one of those important people

but hey we are legun amirite Sup Forumsro

hahahahahahahahahahahaaa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementa_C._Pinckney

>not asking for an autograph and then shooting them while they sign it

fucking millennials man

(((You)))

That's not very nice

>hi there mr president sorry for bum rushing the stage like this but can I have an autograph

>who wouldve thought
I dunno, maybe the guy who shot her?

The fact that there are native English speakers who can't even manage to form a simple sentence completely blows my fucking mind.

Target down!

IF YOUNG METRO DONT TRUST YA IM GON SHOOT YA