Why do women suck so much at music? There are barely any good female composers, producers or instrumentalist...

Why do women suck so much at music? There are barely any good female composers, producers or instrumentalist. The women that do succeed in the music business usually do so as performers, i.e. talentless hacks whoring out their images and bodies. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qq09UkPRdFY
youtu.be/1rxYw7Y45Eo
thevinylfactory.com/vinyl-factory-releases/the-pioneering-women-of-electronic-music-an-interactive-timeline/
openculture.com/2015/06/hear-seven-hours-of-women-making-electronic-music-1938-2014.html
openculture.com/2015/07/two-documentaries-introduce-delia-derbyshire-the-pioneer-in-electronic-music.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they generally have an easier life in western cultures and thus have no need for musical release

This is now a Vulfpeck thread

Absolutely untrue.

suzanne vega, joan baez, stevie nicks, evi vine, connie converse, tara cross, mariee sioux, gillian welch, christine lavin, ursula bogner, judy collins

i don't understand why people who are so clearly complacent in their musical journeys even bother opening their mouths tbf

Women are born with worth. Men are not.
Thus men need to work hard to build something of their life to make them worthy.
Women just sail through life no problem with everything handed to them.

I find that the ratio of good to bad female musicians is indistinct to that of male musicians, there are simply many more male musicians overall.

you think a meager list like that proves me wrong? for each accomplished female musician you post I'l post ten males. go on

I wonder what this semen demon would look like with cum on her face.

there are many examples user

lol? "go on?" for who? just for you?

maybe you should be more concerned with music than numbers

Women are still largely oppressed and treated like shit in the music industry. A majority of the best new artists of the last ten years have been women.

you're a fucking retard if you think Mariah Carey is a hack. She wrote this song and directed the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=qq09UkPRdFY

That's true.
Also, there's a rich history of women in electronic and experimental music.

Shut up Claire, no ones being oppressed.

Kek

>a majority
Give me 5 names.

big ears = good at music

ursula bogner, christina kubisch, annie gosfield, else marie pade, laurie spiegel

>women

it's true!

Nice list of literally whos you have there

these aren't even in the top 50 of a best new artists list. in fact, many of them are old as fuck

Literally Who: The Post

Not him but new female musicians obviously don't interest you so there's a reason you wouldn't have heard of them even if they're good.

At least we have Hiromi
youtu.be/1rxYw7Y45Eo

I don't understand your point.

I don't listen to obscure, proto-electronic dudes either.

Do so, then.

There are plenty f great female musicians. I posted this in the other thread, but some of my favorites are Vashti Bunyan, Linda Perhacs, Catrin Finch, Aine O'dwyer, Emmanuelle Perranin, and O Paon

So? That doesn't discredit the work of those females

Literally Who: The Post Partum 2

I'm just saying that you saying "oh there's no good female musicians anymore" or whatever it is you are saying means that obviously you wouldn't know any good ones that actually exist. Just like someone that hates modern music and only listens to 70s rock wouldn't know any good modern bands even though they exist.

Is it supposed to be my fault that you haven't heard of them? Maybe you should google them and listen, you may like them

Also, there have been a lot of mentions of O Paon on this board in recent times. Her real name is Genevieve Elverum

>I complain about not knowing about female artists because I'm too sexist to know any
lmao

mmm...helloooo ladies!

I'm not a lady, I just like music, so I don't care who it's coming from. You apparently do not like music

>one of the most well-known sex symbols in music/pop-culture history
>this is his son
Top fucking kek

hello Sup Forums

Sup qt

What do you think happened to Connie Converse?

boy have i got good news for you!

10/10

t. /r9k/

>saturday night
>life's good because I don't even have to click on /r9k/ from Sup Forums to get my fix

aka "jazz" wankery
she has talent tho

im not sure why everyone sideskirts the fucking issue.

start with nature, think of why nature would split creation into halves, think of the role of those halves. think of what music is. think of the elements, think of pure masculine or female force.

these are all better starting points then any bullshit posted so far

who cares

thevinylfactory.com/vinyl-factory-releases/the-pioneering-women-of-electronic-music-an-interactive-timeline/

openculture.com/2015/06/hear-seven-hours-of-women-making-electronic-music-1938-2014.html

openculture.com/2015/07/two-documentaries-introduce-delia-derbyshire-the-pioneer-in-electronic-music.html