youtube.com/watch?v=_xAwkWf_9RU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebjXsc0UjdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nEk3b38UVP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>religion of """"""""peace""""""""

"Keep politics threads in Sup Forums" by Jason Aldean

good tunes though

youtube.com/watch?v=lxo9iEX8W1c

Yeesh, who the fuck wrote the title for this article? Charles Dickens?

lmao

lol

>Music for this feel?

The sound of drones bombing innocent civilians in the middle east.

>politics
At least differentiate what is news/events and what is politics, autist

Don't blame me, blame Jason.

It is a religion of peace.
Kill the gays and the club becomes peaceful.
Pretty logical if you think about it.

lets guess what was playing during the shooting

youtube.com/watch?v=OaMuFULIfz4

>daily mail

anti-islamic black metal

Shooter must of been inspired by GG Allin youtube.com/watch?v=_xAwkWf_9RU

They probably tried to serve him semen cocktail and he flipped out.
It's not uncommon. Gay men only accept semen from their boyfriends.

what the fug

Poor gaybos were just tryin to party and get they fuck on.

People really need to stop giving a fuck about what consenting adults do with their gens.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebjXsc0UjdQ

Reminder that claiming this guy isn't a real Muslim is a No True Scotsman fallacy.

This is Islam. Muslims kill people they don't like.

IT'S OOOKAY TO BE GAY

It is more appropriate to say that claiming this guy isn't Muslim for his acts is equal to shedding the self-responsibility of one's collective to regulate their own cesspool of shit. Only retards who are more interested in keeping an appearance rather than acting and fixing their own collective would argue that he's not Muslim just because of his actions.

Even fucking Christians have learned to regulate their own shit.

Sup Forums - summer

how do people know this guy was a muslim? seems pretty fucking convenient for trump

could even be a false flag

Agreed

Religious people always fail to acknowledge the fact that religion is ultimately a subjective construct of the imagination, and therefore, is open to interpretation. Oh, and then there's the FACT that the text is littered with violent quotes -- although of course Muslims will give you the typical lines about how it's being taken out of context, or that you're """"misinterpreting""""

One only needs to Google "violent excepts from the Quran", and it's pretty fuckin unambiguously violent.

While I do not agree with you, it's the perfect 11M situation for the elections.

wtf is up with that title

Yeah, but they also have a lot less shit to deal with.

Islam may parallel Christianity in a lot of ways, but Christianity is a modern religion; three recognized covenants, the Great Schism, and a huge overhaul of a reform / The Council of Trent.

Islam is under the rule of the same covenant that has ruled them since the beginning. It's a facet of the doctrine itself that it can never change.
This

Cultural relativism needs to fucking die. The Middle East and the Arab Peninsula are shit because of Arabs.

Let them be Arabs in Arabia.

it´s pretty sad that people still are not comfortable enough with different sexualities to see non-child resulting sex as a threat to their beliefs enough to do this. this is a real tradegy and all the more reason to make next generation to be completely about atheism so that we can call murderers murderers instead of holy warriors or anything.

those mudshits are at it again aren't they?

only a vote for trump will stop this

Excuse me, *SEVEN recognized covenants.

They both have a monotheistic deity and a prophet / savior but the differences really end there.

Christianity is better than Islam.

Just blow up the planet

not the guy you're talking to but there are plenty of schisms within islam

IS is wahhabi sunnis, and they're pretty much the most hardline muslims out there, and theirs is not the only interpretation

Yeah, Christianity has matured a lot.
Look even at Spain.
Being Christian in Spain is not just a religion, but a political, cultural, and historical aspect of the greatest importance because of all the Al-Andalus shit and the apathy of the rest of the Christian world towards helping them when help was needed.
It's to the point where they didn't destroy Muslim Mosques, but actually upgraded them and dropped a giant pile of Christian ornamentation and architecture upon them in an act of saying "your religions is shit, and us improving the architecture of your shit to look better is proof". The Christian pride is strong in them.

Yet Spain is the 3rd or 4th (can't remember) nation in the whole world to legalize gay marriage despite such strong Christian values and the overbearing Christian percentage of the population,
and not a single fucking house was burned for it, not a single gay was killed or stoned or burned for it.
It passed in fucking peace.

Even fucking Netherlands was majority Christian when the gay marriage legalization was passed.

Sup Forums here.

20 dead degenerates and yet another terrorist attack on American soil on Obama's watch?

Thank you God.

Now everybody say it with me: President Trump.

ye I'm aware, but not a schism that has led them anywhere close to a substantial reform. The Protestant Reformation / The Great Schism / The Council of Trent all follow a very linear progression in the Christian zeitgeist (pretentious verbiage, but you get my point).
This this this.

Here's the faggot killer.

say that to muhammad ali's face faggot

oh wait he died.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEk3b38UVP4

wahhabism was literally a reaction to what was seen as too much westernization/reform within SA
it's a reactionary movement based on a misrepresentation of the past

not saying there are no other problems within islam but it's definitely not as cut and dry as 'christianity - good, islam - bad'

a real human being
RIP in peace

kek

I really want Trump to fuck everything up for everyone for four years and then maybe we'll learn something from

This country needs something like that

Just checked his FB, he liked the 21 Pilots page.
I wouldn't expect nothing less from a fan of theirs.

>not a fucked up white guy

color me surprised.

What should we do about them? Genocide them? Build a YUGE wall around them? Nuke mecca?

Trump won't fuck up anything except for the people who deserve to have their shit fucked up.

It doesn't matter what he does as far as I'm concerned.

You're right.

It's not. But it's less confusing when lines are drawn like that.

>Sup Forums
>trump
:-/

bet he wishes he could turn back time now

>tfw gayfag
>tfw government keeps pumping muslims who want to kill gay people into my country
when will this meme end

When the middle east becomes stable so never

staystrong cockmuncher

I can't wait for the modern genocides to start. It's going to be glorious when history repeats itself the world realizes once again you don't fuck with white people.

>tfw muslim american immigrant
>amerifags stereotype me as an extremist who want to kill them
desu the only reason i would ever kill you amerifats is because of how much discrimination and racism i face on a daily basis.

all the muslims I know are cool, at least

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

>The Middle East and the Arab Peninsula are shit because of Arabs
Well I think that's a BIT of an oversimplification, but I think I know where you're coming from.

The fact is, only around 10,000 books have been translated into Arabic in the past fucking millennium. I think that tells you all you need to know about the pervasive degree of control that Islam has over their lives. And when you have a religion that is incontrovertibly violent and intolerant, that's a rather dangerous combination.

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

He a homosexual himself

>yfw racism will become socially acceptable within the next 5 years

What, we're to blame because you shitskins can't police your own culture?

Stereotypes exist for a reason .

reditpill fags fuck off
this is a music board

Yep

delusional fags fuck off
this is the real world

>stop calling muslims terrorists or I will kill you
xDDDD

you can always go home dude

>stop talking about Islamic terrorism because talking about Islamic terrorism makes me want to kill you

Are you for real? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You are not entitled to everyone being nice to you. You are not entitled to everyone liking you. Nobody is entitled to that.
Other religions and races in the civilized world know how to behave themselves and assimilate and not go around butchering people every time someone gives them a mean look. Either follow their lead or fuck off to somewhere where you're gonna be more comfortable.

no, this is Sup Forums, the music section of famed online message board Sup Forums

Trump isn't tough. He's a whiny ass crybaby masquerading as a tough guy.

GTFO Summer Fag

I don't see you running for president and having survived multiple assassination attempts, chickenshit faggot.