Why do women and black guys generally have a shittier and less informed taste in music than white males?

Why do women and black guys generally have a shittier and less informed taste in music than white males?

What's the reason behind this?

cultural differences combined with your confirmation bias

Lower intelligence

this

why is it within the black guy's culture to not listen to Bob Dylan and Velvet Underground?

Or even old school blues artists that white hipsters listen to

Black guys: Pretty much brought up in a shittier area and so spend a lot of time trying to increase their reputation rather than looking into music.
Women: Too busy trying to get a man or hang out with their friends and so end up listening to club trash.
If anyone had enough time on their hands and could discover better music and spend more time listening to it they'd more than likely like it.

mems

aren't black guys less employed/busy than white guys though?

you know that there are blacks outside the US, right

>why do different people have different interests and preferences?

>Women that only listen to EDM and Pop

Go on...

Yeah, but they spend the time typically trying to get a reputation around the area they live in, while the typical white man goes on the internet, and as a result comes across better music than what is played on the radio. Also, those who would typically try and get a reputation would listen to music respected by the people around them, and would laugh at anything with emotion.

>all tastes are equal!

spot the cuck

>not listen to Bob Dylan and Velvet Underground?
le wrong generation

uh... who are you quoting?

Hmmm yeah true, good point.

That's probably why women have a shitty taste in music too, it's more about image and shit than actually liking music. Probably mating instincts in attracting a mate or some shit

reported for underage

>Probably mating instincts in attracting a mate or some shit
if will were driven by mating instincts you wouldn't be a virgin user

He literally said the opposite.

wow yeah ur swans and st vincent and weezer are so superior! we have to suck your white dick for your superior taste in wall noise and power electronics! please let me lick your pasty butthole because you listen to obviously superior and refined music.

I'm not a virgin and have a girlfriend. It's something that happens when you stop putting pussy on a pedestal, user.

He can speak for himself

>I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH

So refined. So cultured. So culturally enriching.

>confirmation bias
emphasis on the comfirmation bias

I've met ladies with better taste, whereas a lot of white dudes have shit taste. Depends on who you hang out with, really.

I wasn't speaking for him.

Stop liking what i dont like: the thread

They are intellectually inferior.

If you wanna make b8 at least try harder.

Blues/Jazz was first black people getting it done before essentially all forms of music since took from it.

Through Dub music, and then as a result of it most forms of electronic music since, Hip Hop, etc. is all black people getting to it first, too.

Hell with the African approach to rhythm that exists in all music today, you would think the ass backwards guys in Africa were more ahead/informed about music and its direction than white people.

>putting Swans in the same sentence as st vincent and weezer

>I put my opinions in my trip code so everybody is forced to look at them when I post

dumb nigger

per capita wise, white guys have a superior taste in music and are more knowledgeable on music, though.

>I know some good Muslims and bad ones! Who are we to criticize the religion xD

Back to your safe space cuck

>Probably mating instincts in attracting a mate or some shit
Oh god fuck off with your pseudo-Darwinian bullshit

I mean, nerds tend to be more dudes than ladies in general for a number of reasons, but that doesn't mean that a lot of women don't have good taste or whatever.

You guys keep talking about how women and black guys listen to music "to show off" or "gain a good reputation" or whatever when you're literally on Sup Forums circlejerking over how much more of a patrician you are.

Maybe it's just that women have more tact/social ability and keep that shit to themselves unless it's specifically brought up. How would you know? You guys don't even talk to them.

hey look somebody in one of these shitty bait threads is actually correct for once

you missed my point entirely kiddo. I'm saying that more white guys listen to blues and especially jazz than black guys do.

Below the age 35 especially

Then how else would you explain why women and black guys have a shittier taste in music?

We're waiting

>per capita wise, white guys have a superior taste in music
I don't think I have come across anything more hilarious today. Hell, even just using "per capita wise" was comedy gold by itself.