>smoking weed while listening to christian rock

muslim rock*

It doesn't sound great on paper, but trust me

>implying early prophets didn't use drugs
is this bait?

Hindi*

both wrong

its hermetic

no prophet of jesus did hard drugs for inspiration but you can bet your ass everyone did in pagan sex cult times thats for sure, have to be high as fuck when sacrificing babies

DUDE

Stop.

All of Bob Marley and Willie Nelson's discography

no, the truth will not be televised

Indeed, dude

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

When I get baked with my friend he normally either puts on MF Doom or some weird experimental kraut-funk mashup that's improvised or something crazy like that lol

Mostly bleak shit
youtube.com/watch?v=jdrlnDPgu5k

Or something like this

fucking listen to this album you pricks

do you have any more bands that seamlessly mix electronic music with punk/metal/other rock based stuff?

Always some noisy shit. Grind, noise rock, whatever. Lightning Bolt is a favorite of mine anyway

psych music with dope is so overrated

prog goes wonderfully with it though

Other than this, no, not really.

Unless you count industrial/metal/glitch/grind crap, but that's a whole other thing if you ask me.

colour haze

havent heard these guys before. i get what you mean with that that sect is a different ball game but ill take recs if you got it. i found this the other day, kinda similar vein. not very much of this stuff kickin around

lastcrush.bandcamp.com/

I had a bad trip while I was listening this

Melvins - (a) Senile Album

Also bumping for shirts and pickles

Well, I'm a sucker for JK Broadrick [he's involved in BoH], so I'm into pretty much anything he got himself into, so you might follow that path as well.

On the other hand, sometimes I even find myself listening stuff like Njiquahdda or even harsh and bleak stuff like Darkspace.

As for the link, the void song sounds good, although short as fuck. The demo... that I find kind of haunting. Way too glitchy for my taste [and for the whole bong combo]

>Nij

heyheyy those guys rule. i really love their approach to music and although i dont think every release is amazing i have a lot of respect for them and they have a lot of great stuff. I really need to go into the Broadrick sphere- im just nervous ill end up only listening to his stuff haha. I mean his production for Dragged Into Sunlight pretty much makes the bleakest shit possible. And yeah pretty much my same feelings. It caught my eye tho and I e-mailed em about more stuff and they said they had a release in the works so we'll see i guess