Kpop general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRuytB4hIKM
allkpop.com/article/2013/01/girls-generations-sunny-wishes-taeyeon-would-stop-being-depressed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sexbee

twice can't sing

need a twiceboy gf

reminder to just BEE yourself

Titanfall and Battlefield looked great.

a flawless work of art
and the mona lisa in the background

crayon pop

I still like Hani. Jackson is no more. Chanyeol and Sehun are also comedians. But not like parents though, they're more like teenagers. I'd like to see more of Suho. Solji is just really uptight to me, I'm not her biggest fan. Also
>Sehun being friends with Jackson

our gamer girl

Nice OP and nice boy there

Apparently, Youngji will be joining Twice

jackson and sehun can't rapper

soooook~

youtube.com/watch?v=mRuytB4hIKM

cuuuute

Goodnight

qt

post something smol

What will she do now? is she going to be waitress or something like that?

>tommys post

sometimes you gotta waifuhop man....

waaah

This isn't a secret lol

i want to stuff her too

probably get married

dont

it's you and your autistic friend, then

just kys nugufaggot

>not with me
I should kms

doy 'the white man's toy' yeon

I heard some guys say it was actually a korean girl

riding into battle on horseback with seulgi in battlefield 1

riding in your Joy titan in Titanfall 2

I was listening to Taeyeon's podcast.

It's pretty much confirmed that she's depressed.

they need to get some main vocal chick to join em

should've made it a yenny thread

>horseback
>wanting to be easily be destroyed by machine guns

lel

Taeyeon has a gaming podcast?

I imagine everyone still likes Hani.
I still think Jackson is good with everyone. Parent idol comedy > bratty teenage idol comedy. I like Solji. She's the best mom. I like most of the members over Hani but I like all. Solji and Hyerin are my favorites.

Sehun improved this comeback. Jackson still uses JYP rap style.

where did this meme come from?

I do love Kpop, and I think it needs more credit, even though I don't like it as much as I used to. Partly because of Psy and the annoying repetitions of "Oppan Gangnam Style" in the US. Also because, I'll admit, the plastic beauty of many Kpop starts intimidates me. And because I feel like in the looks department, I just can't compare..... I would like a Kpop concert (minus Psy) in the USA, however. Probably 2ne1, Big Bang, Super Junior, or SNSD. (Even though the first two can sometimes scare me, I love them a lot) I used to be OBSESSED with Kpop. Like, no kidding. I would only like to watch Kdramas, listen mostly to Kpop music, not talk to other American kids because they didn't listen to Kpop, and say random Korean words to my parents knowing they wouldn't understand them. Then the Cpop and Jpop came in, and then after a while I learned about The Script. Even though they're imperfect, The Script is what got me into Western music. I no longer had to suffer the pain of being a half-Asian who would never get into Kpop or marry a Korean guy because I accepted my non-Kpop music. Kpop CAN be overrated. There were times where I felt really ugly looking at Kpop models.... no surprise. I still like Kpop though, even if from a distance. I hope Kpop widens its music, though. I can't stand listening to "I'm so gorgeous. I want you, boy. I know you want me. Let's date. Let's not carry about so-and-so." I can only tolerate 2ne1 because they're the only Kpop group who actually admits they feel anything BUT pretty. LOL.

Solji is a lewd mom

some guy's fanfic

>doy 'the white man's toy' yeon

sometimes I'm thinking about making fake harem with hottest girls in kpop just to get a lot of (you)s and see people calling me based
I've already chosen few girls but I'm too lazy to make it

i think taengoo has been fighting that for years now :(
allkpop.com/article/2013/01/girls-generations-sunny-wishes-taeyeon-would-stop-being-depressed

Based taste

Best Yeeun.

kill yourself, neo-Sup Forums cancer

>I can only tolerate 2ne1 because they're the only Kpop group who actually admits they feel anything BUT pretty. LOL.

this part should come first so everyone knows not to read the rest

telegramfaggots ruin another thread

pureda

omo
m
o

tae tae's snapchat was pretty short today :(

tfw no duck mommy

posting arin redeems himself desu

nice nice body

We need more bratty teenage comedy drama with Taeyong, Yeri, Sehun and Chanyeol.
I think Junghwa is my favorite. She's so pretty and fun. She has a really positive energy. I like that.
I've been meaning to post Yeri pics from the Dream Concert but I have so much Exo and Kris going on right now. I also must have a lost Joy somewhere.

Interesting how she got ear piercings to improve her mood. Some people do ear acupuncture for depression.
That's what makes her a great singer.

Don't be so mad, I'm just enjoying E3 with my fellow kpgers

link?

camera shy prudea

I wish you guys weren't so annoying

we're cute though desu

sorry...

I wish I wasn't so annoying.

:-(

are you up to the moon standard?

pro tip: you're not

Yoona fact #61

Yoona's favorite kpg poster is Anonymous

sowonmommy...

she refuseda

kill yourself

soyeonmommy

thanks for reminding me that I'm a piece of shit
I almost forgot that

I thought listening to Kpop would be a small enjoyable hobby rather than an intense, emotional roller coaster of an addiction. I think I’ve made a tactical error

lmao no one even knows who this busted nuguslut is

proabably not :(
she's perfect outside of the cat thing

i want to give her a great big hug

spoiler that shit

lmao fuckin ugly ass baby

>I thought listening to Kpop would be a small enjoyable hobby rather than an intense, emotional roller coaster of an addiction. I think I’ve made a tactical error

here's your (You)

I only have soyeon

My parents are pure.

People would scream "SM nepotism". Me included. Though Dream High already did that will JYP. also all four are in the bottom of the ranking of their groups.
Junghwa is lower than LE for me. She's a bit above Hani. Hyerin and Mom Solji are the best.
I have a few Joy pics from the Dream Concert. I need another concert of some kind soon.

I'm sure you're a swell guy

just not up to the moon standard

hot summer
hot hot summer

She looks like Leffen

since you posted jiho it's ok

kim "the asian station for caucasian sensations" doyeon

too many hideous plastic slags itt
post mandems

post luda