youtu.be/PdpP0mXOlWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a way of life senpai

A E S T H E T I C

Isn't it mostly sampling other songs?

sure as fuck not that album

Just give me the gist.

distorted 80's music for cucks

It's timestretched funk wiith reverb. It appeals to underage anime fans who love "memes" but I don't know why.

There's vaporwave consisted of original compositions only.

Slowed down 80s music, mostly disco/boogie/synthfunk. The mission is to recreate the sensation of living in the 90s, during the early age of internet and the booming economy.

Plunderphonics with an 80s A E S T H E T I C

vaporwave is the stuff on my soundcloud desu
soundcloud.com/fore_ver

>plunderphonics meme

from what i hear its meant to parody such eras, with a the nostalgia being ironic/sarcastic

Vaporwave is basically slowed down samples of other songs set with certian sounds to create a 'wave like feeling' when listening to it. For a time, it had to do something with anti-capitalism, but idk what that was about. The problems with the category is that its widly considered a sub-genere of plunderphonics, and many people have tried to jump on the bandwagon by pumping out shitty quality vaporwave. Its also jot really a well defined category.

This video explains it pretty well: youtu.be/PdpP0mXOlWM

Speaking of vaporwave, ive been looking for the name of an album by this guy Steven Devillers. I heard a few songs from it randomly, like "you and i", and i really want to listen to the whole album. If someone knows where i can download it that would be cool. I think he goes by the alternative name "Powell", if that helps.

the anti-capitalism part was basically invented by vektroid so other people couldn't make money from doing what she did.

I'd be into them, any recommendations?

I saw you post your bandcamp album in a thread the other day. I liked it a bit but the meme cover ruined it for me. Make less memey music and it could probably be decent

Golden Living Room

Not bad at all pham

2 8 1 4
brokencanyon.bandcamp.com (me)
Golden Living Room
HKE