Snagged it, boys

Snagged it, boys.

That's a thing of beauty, congrats. Still waiting on my pre-order or at least a shipping notification at the moment.

Did you pick it up in a shop? I guess that means it's basically being sold a week early, yeah? I wonder if that's on account of the leak earlier this week, or if that was the plan all along and the leak honestly wasn't all that significant, being 3-4 days early.

>$39.99

I found in one of those record/clothing/Polaroid hipster shops while strolling around in Toronto today. They had the CDs, CD + live DVD, and vinyls all on sale. Seems like somebody messed up, but it's about to hit the deck so I guess I can only thank that one employee.

Triple LP with 2 hours of music. About $20 per hour. Not all that absurd, but I'm sure you could get it for closer to $30 - $35 on Amazon or Discogs with a bit of patience.

That's about average for a double LP

Nah, not really. But the market is creeping up towards it, for sure. I'd say about $30 shipped (or out the door at a record shop) is closer to the norm for a double LP.

Take into account this is the Canadian price.

Yeah, that explains it even further.

If he's in Canada that's about right, Swans' triple LPs are typically about 40 canuck funbucks. If that's USD that's pretty absurd though.

>They had the CDs
Speaking of which, is there a flac rip available yet?

Get that what Ratio if you can

Mutilate the record and then post pics

the foot cover is better than the arm cover

I think that's the back cover though?

it's a triple

>mp3 download

I went to FYE (shitty mall entertainment store that sells urban outfitters-tier records) and Dr. Dre - Compton was $60

Sixty.
fucking.
dollars.

>tfw i was smart enough to upload the leak on Sup Forums to What.cd and get 13GB from the request bounty
Good feels

its one chord per 3 minutes thouh so musically its like one album therefore its overpriced as fuck

Can anyone repupload the 8track?

Doubt OP is in the thread still, but we're still in need of a FLAC rip. The 320kbps link has a hiccup in one of the tracks that seems to be a watermark.

>

Sonic Boom in Toronto.

>FLAC rip
>from vinyl
Dude what are you on

never forget

You can rip a vinyl to flac.... Do you not remember that's how David Bowie's Blackstar got leaked? Sure, it was a shitty one, but there are ways to do a proper one.

>pain.jpeg