youtu.be/WOv__4peHAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pa_CgNfH6Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=FtMg8QJndsM
youtube.com/watch?v=U4J99KLBlTg
youtu.be/WoeiW8sooXs
youtube.com/watch?v=9SEmCKtkNUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twice is bad

1. [+336, -139] I just saw their stage and they looked like some cheerleading squad, singing is definitely not their forte

2. [+307, -18] I just saw this and their singing is unbearable

3. [+273, -98] 'Shashasha' is what saved them

4. [+79, -63] They're already hitting daebak as a group, all that's left is for JYP to maintain them

5. [+65, -36] Twice fighting, this is just the beginning, let's do well

6. [+63, -63] I don't see any of Twice competing on a singing show, their stage today was completely on the level of a school talent show

7. [+59, -43] Their new song is so good though ㅋㅋ I don't normally keep updated with new music but I listen to theirs once a day ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+51, -32] Totally into Twice lately ㅠㅠ

9. [+31, -18] Their singing talent is not 'Mask Best Singer' level but I don't think it's as bad as the comments are saying. Are people just jealous because they're popular?

10. [+22, -52] They're definitely not talented to be on this show ㅡㅡ Please know your place and pass on shows you know you don't belong on

11. [+17, -35] If you look at all the girl groups who debuted around the same time, they all have a main vocalist. Wendy for Red Velvet, Kei for Lovelyz, Yoojoo for Girlfriend, Mamamoo's... the exception. Choa for AOA, Eunji for A Pink, solji for EXID... Twice has Jihyo but if you put Jihyo between Kei and Yoojoo, I wonder if she can hold a candle to them? Twice only really has one con and it's that they don't have a strong vocalist.

twice can't sing

America didn't fucking kill Wonder Girls, Wonder Girls being a fad group killed them. Stop fucking forcing this meme that Wonder Girls was by any means successful

mina

left or right

wtf her head is so fucking huge

Orange Caramel was a flop group with 0 fucking talent, kill yourself

Pann: Twice's 'Immortal Song' stage was a total flop ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+95, -3] I don't think it's best for girl groups to go on these shows unless you're Mamamoo level. Girlfriend got tons of hate last time they were on too and Twice only took a dent in their image with this.

2. [+78, -6] The song they chose wasn't to show off their vocal talent so it was just average vocal wise but it was such a drag to listen to... and the foreign members... I don't know who's who but I could tell from the pronunciation. They really need to work on that;;; Moreover, it was so obvious that the song they were performing wasn't their own. And that short cut hair girl had the most stable vocals of all..

3. [+54, -45] I'd blame the arrangement, it wasn't a total flop

4. [+38, -35] They seriously proved that they can't sing, JYP really doesn't have a main vocalist in their groups this is why they never have long running careers

5. [+35, -3] It wasn't a total flop but I think they need better understanding of the song. The foreign members just looked like they had memorized whatever text was on the paper and it's supposed to be an upbeat song but it didn't feel that way at all... The arrangement was the bigger issue. Should've just had the Korean members perform it instead.

6. [+28, -28] It was like watching 8 Kim Sohyes in one group

7. [+26, -6] Take out all their popularity and compare them to the other rookies and it's true that Twice lacks vocal talent

8. [+19, -20] Shocked at how they don't have a member who can sing

9. [+19, -27] Honestly such a trash stage, about as miserable as the singing cow from 2PM

10. [+17, -2] If Twice wants a long running career, they're going to have to practice harder than this. They really only have one con and it's their singing.

Although there was a lot of fighting, that was pretty much the most musically focused thread I've ever seen kpg engage in, and a jan deletes

the fuck

lazy slut
you never practice singing or dancing
you just pose for the camera

>Ooh Ahh was a hit song even if you dont like it.
If Year 7 Class 1 came out with Ooh Ahh as a debut song, do think it would be a hit? I don't think so

I think it became a hit because Twice are JYPE and all the mediaplay and the reality show, their names and their faces are known to the public, it's easier for the general public to support a group they recognize than some nugus that they've never seen before

JYP did a very good job promoting these girls

No one cares you stupid nugushitter

Did Kwon Mina cry at the mini-meeting? everyone is blaming the girls but it's the CEO who is telling them to turn on the waterworks

myungsoo station when LSM

i mean i could post old ones but wheres the fun in that but i shouldn't say i ran out more that i just got tired of making them
official exo ranking
kai>>>>>>>>>>>>kyungsoo=suho>chen>baek>lay>chanyeol
>like they did to Kai?
the hate only makes them stronger

>kai>>>>>>>>>>>>kyungsoo=suho>chen>baek>lay>chanyeol

I see what you did there and my jimmies will not be rustled however I didn't know you hated Sehun that much too. Noted.

You should make some Monster ones since he's looking so good these days and everyone agrees he's the best monster.

Goodnight bunny

Hot Pink Hot Hottie Hottie Hot So Hot

reminder that ooh ahh flopped hard initially then jyp did sajaegi

youtube.com/watch?v=ofeFW-brmF4

I'M GOING TO BE A STARRGHHH

What do people expect heaps of new/popular groups go on IS2, IOI was one of the few good ones I've seen

Twice shiters can't handle the Bantz

Ooh Ahh sold 65k, go fuck yourself

knetz are idiots
yooa is cute as the dickens

did ioi do well in their immortal song stage?

Mean

Jinyoung gave them this.
youtu.be/WOv__4peHAA

Lee Soo Man would never give L a Station because no one would listen to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa_CgNfH6Y4

they did good

it sounded great

do any of you know all the words to any kpop song

yeah they did it was pretty high quality

qt

LMAO
HOLY
SHIT
LOLOLL

IOI's immortal song was even worse than Twice's but people just want to shit on a successful group and give a nugu some sympathy

>[+95, -3]
dear god you nugushitters are desperate

this is a fucking tragedy

SLAY QUEENS!!

noona

>I'm Gonna Be a Star

>IOI's immortal song was even worse than Twice's but people just want to shit on a successful group and give a nugu some sympathy
L
M
A
O

twice are the 8 sohyes

they killed it
>that harmonization with yeunjung and sejeong

why did my thread get deleted

IOI isn't nugu

yea but it usually takes me 2 to 3 listens to fully understand the words

the only one not lying

LOL

Post Choa

you know i didnt even intentionally forget about sehun that was just me legitmately forgetting he exists for a brief moment i think he would go right before pcy though sorry sehun
xiumin was intentional
>make some Monster ones
i need good quality fancams to do that

i would listen to it every second of every day silly

nugus so mad their unnis/nunas can't even come close to being as popular as twice

found the retard

i really want to fuck her desu

They can't sing, maybe just 2 members
youtube.com/watch?v=FtMg8QJndsM

OMFG LOL

this was a terrible song to begin with
dubu is bad at everything though

sohye is amazing though

>he literally needs attention

Is kpg the only place that hates twice? What about reddit and OH?

>tfw choa will never blow out your ear drums

Why even live?

>Based on this MR alone, people might think that Tzuyu is a lead/main vocal in Twice. I'm shocked at how good she is here.
Twiceshitters are fucking scary

kek

why do asians have such big boobs for scuh small frames

Literally one guy. If people learn to ignore him he will go away.

b1a4 fit that concept really well desu

ham

youtube.com/watch?v=U4J99KLBlTg

>using shitty audacity MR removed

here is sketchbook's official one

stop saying stupid shit you fucking retard

How was AOAs farewell concert?

lmao

>trusting code monmon

>This song is so bad but I can't stop listening to it

>twice fans

if you say anything bad about Twice you get downvotes :(

#safe-space

It is inherently wrong to do it to Lovelyz, isn't it?

hello twicenigger

I'd vote for mina too

dongdong

can you give it a rest already

only certain members
a couple of them it's wrong not to do it to

There was a lot of crying

Reports also said that this will be the last time AOA will ever perform in Korea, so it's a very sad moment

post seulgi beating tzuyu

it's so tedious

youtu.be/WoeiW8sooXs

YES YOU CREEP

are you talking to me?

its just now starting to grow elsewhere. the honeymoon period is over and people are starting to wonder if they live up to the hype.

they need to knock it out of the park next comeback. i hope they will

amateur karaoke

reddit doesn't hate them, you can't be too negative without getting downvoted. most of their fans:

>This song is so bad but I can't stop listening to it

WE

nope

we love twice here

youtube.com/watch?v=9SEmCKtkNUw

>tfw even twice hates I'm gonna be a star

why did JYP make them sing it?

Good performance, as expected of a group that was born from a bigger elimination process than Twice/Sixteen. The running shoes remind me of Gfriend, v cute

Where do I vote?

>cheer up release
>kpg things it's bad
>millions of views later
>twice kpg think it's amazing

hmm

Well at least he gets put before PCY and not after. Kai aside obviously, I actually can't argue too hard against your list.

>high quality fancams
Hm. Well you saw the music core ones right? They're all on mbc's facebook page.

I also support Myungsoo station. And Woohyun station for that matter.

i keep leaving and coming back but the fun never stops