Be me

>Be me
>Earlier this year discover Death Grips
>Love the fuck out of TMS and Exmilitary
>NLDW was good but everything else up to Jenny Death was ehhhh..
>All other music starting to fade from memory
>In car listening to bullshit on radio
>fuckin normie music
>Start finding myself enjoying clipping, zach hill solo stuff and hella
>Try listing to some Merzbow but I'm not into the ear piecing noise music
>Discover black pus and lightning bolt and I'm really starting to enjoy this really abrasive sound
>Can't even get through the day without some noise music
>I'm starting to become "that guy" amongst my friends
>Slowly feel myself disconnecting with my friends and their normie tastes

WHAT AM I BECOMING AND HOW CAN I STOP IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o18tHdBpMeY
youtube.com/watch?v=hUMDZEK6p-0
youtube.com/watch?v=EKM8D0R9KAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this how it actually works for most people? I listen to the least social listening shit imaginable but I still can enjoy whatever my friends put on on some level.

I did the same 2 years ago, it's ok, you will feel alone a lot, but then you will enjoy being with friends and you will not really care of the music when you are with them. Also do acid if you are into noise

I mean, its okay, but it is nothing I would ever play for myself or show anyone else.

This post is pure cringe. Fuck this hole.

Lightning Bolt/Black Pus is not noise retard

also what the fuck is wrong with everyone on this board, why don't you people hang out with people who actually share your interests

Most normies just use friends as a tool to further their status in life

>Lightning Bolt/Black Pus is not noise retard

hell it ain't. they some of the best noise out there freakshit. now go get me a coffee haha

noise rock is not noise you absolute fucking retard

jesus christ lurk more

noise shmoize. the dudes in lightning bolt rock dick. so if were sayin what matters, u get on the kit and start a riot or two. then u can talk

I am not saying Lughtning Bolt is bad, I'm saying you are autistic and new

I get that they are not the same, but the sounds that they make come from a similar place. Its like saying hip hop and rap are unrelated.

fucking teenagers

Yes and listen to this album

>lightning bolt
>abrasive

bro, my girlfriend is into lightning bolt bro. Have you ever been to a lightning bolt concert, bro? get back to me on that one.

They really don't.

Also

>"rap"
>a genre

literally r/music

I don;t care how abrasive you think it is. And no, I detailed that I just discovered them, as in, today,

>bro, my girlfriend is into lightning bolt bro

bro, my bro girlfriend is bro into lightning bro, bro.

>bro.

LoL yea u think that's like, abrasive? top fucking kek bro. yea my side chick is into that nu-male shit., shit's gay, easy listening shit haha, u don't even know real bro music bro

>Project harder
did I use the word genre at all? I only said hip hop and rap

What have you listened to?

this board is fucked

I wish I could just attribute this to summer but it's been downhill for like 3 years

First thing I heard was Black Pus in his hilarious attic. That lead to Dead Cowboy and the hypermagic mountain album. So far that is what I have listened to, I plan to listen to more tomorrow if there is anything you would recommend

youtube.com/watch?v=o18tHdBpMeY

yeah the board being swarmed with unkowledgable retard high schoolers who, rather than lurking and learning before posting, opt to circlejerk their own ignorance and ruin the board is pretty fucking lame

Don't forget that moot left

literally who?

kek

this has been happening ever since the fox news story in 2008. It's just gotten increasingly worse.

>i'm 15 and i just discovered """harsh""" music through a Spotify playlist
>i am special
>i'm unique

LMAOOOO

Merzbow's got some more accesible stuff tho, p good

youtube.com/watch?v=hUMDZEK6p-0
youtube.com/watch?v=EKM8D0R9KAk

>bro, my brofriend is into lightning bro bro. Have you ever bro to a lightning bro brocert, bro? get bro to bro on bro bro.

this thread is hilarious
kys OP, you fucking faggot

yeah but one of those is a genre and the other a vocal style.