Is Pharmakon a skank?

Is Pharmakon a skank?

I wanna go to a noise show in gym clothes with my normie gf and see how these tryhard faggots look at us

there would probably be a few health goths there already

Why so insecure user?

seriously. i'm indifferent to noise music personally but that was a massive projection.

he wants to invade a small show in a niche scene just to see how people would react to him and he thinks he isn't the tryhard here. lol...

I usually go in my work clothes.

No one actually cares how you're dressed or what you look like.

What a trashy bunch of people(performer included).
Look at all those shitty tattoos.

>What a trashy bunch of people(performer included).

there isn't even anything hugely trashy going on there. just some meh fashion.

you are a bloody bore, lad.

nice /psychoanalysis/

Saw her at a Swans concert. I went to the bathroom while she walked through the crowd. Her shirt was low-cut and it was very arousing to watch her.

amusing /damagecontrol/

tell me more about your hatred of "tryhards", lol

They'd probably think you were sxe

I also saw her at a swans concert, she grabbed my shoulder and screamed to my face, quite an intense experience desu senpai

did you jerk off at the bathroom or why would you leave

ELECTRIC BODYBUILDER FROM RUSSIA

nice /psychoanalysis/ I bet you know everything :)

will these people still listen and go to this kind of music when they grow up ? noise music is just, insecurity + identity crisis.

The Whitehouse folks are in their late 40s and still play shirtless and scream about child rape.

>will these people still listen and go to this kind of music when they grow up ?

I doubt it. None of the dudes I'm friends with who were into it in their teens/early twenties give a shit about it anymore. A couple of them are actually pretty horrified and regretful about how much money they spent on rare and limited noise tapes and shit when they were still into it.

Noise is pretty much just teen/young adult angst music for kids who fancy themselves too sophisticated to listen to metal or punk.

Whitehouse broke up like 10 years ago, you dumb fuck.

Yes, but the member's solo projects are still very active.

Yes, and neither project has anything to do with "playing shirtless and screaming about child rape".
William Bennett is making shitty techno music and Philip Best is trying to reinvent Consumer Electronics as a slightly edgier Sleaford Mods.

I thought Best still did the shirtless thing?

yeah, i doubt they even really enjoy the actual music. i think it just make them feel good that they're listening to it while the normies at their age don't.

Nu-noise is just a dick measuring contest to see who can be the most cliché edgy.

Funfact: if a noise artist comes from Brooklyn or Denmark they are automatically shit.

Noise music is the best music.

I bet you couldn't name a dozen noise artists who weren't Sup Forums, RYM or Tumblr memes, fag.

Noise is the best music

You need to shut up.

Think you're a real otaku?? Quick - name ten animes that aren't DBZ, One Piece, Attack on Titan, ahghghshl

Have you seen any of Sotos's readings? He's a cool guy imo and he doesn't want to be thought of as trying to be more provocative than his interests force him to be.

Total bro, would have a drink with

I enjoy noise music though

I started listening to whitehouse in my early teens when an older man gave a bootleg cassette to me. I honestly don't care for a lot of noise, but I still dig Whitehouse, thiough probably not for the same reasons as I used to.

Like for example, I really like the album covers of the new albums, which are just so inviting I have to listen to the album. On top of that, Whitehouse is actually pretty fun to listen to. It just feels good. And I also dig Cut Hands a lot, too.

So is Pharmakon a skank or not?
She seems pretty skanky to me.

Noise

best music

nyo my god

how many men do you think pharmacology has slept with? if I had to guess, definitely past the double digit mark

I'm not sure how many dudes she fucks nightly but yes she does seem to like showing us that upskirt

hey you're a tripfag, what's up.
i haven't noticed your tripcode before so i'm not really familiar with what your whole deal is.
can you fill me in on what sort of a persona you're trying to develop around your presence on this board and around your tripcode? i'd like to know how i am supposed to react to you.
you trying to be wacky? or post-ironic, maybe? or simply casual, maybe with a bit of condescension towards other posters? come on mate, i need to know where i stand here. it's gonna keep me up at night if i don't learn what general reaction ash !kR9lpurGm. is aiming for.

This is more effort than a tripfag deserves

mos def a skank
all those "artistic" williamsburg girls fuck like rabbits

Possibly, who care though, everyone involved with noise is a talentless hack.

And when met with slut shaming they respond with
>muh sexual expression
>muh body muh choice
More like you're just histrionic and insecure

>all those "artistic" williamsburg girls fuck like rabbits

every girl

You got btfo. Take the L.

They're just trying to fuck man

Yeah I mean the only guys legitimately offended by promiscuity are the guys these girls aren't sleeping with

dunno about skank but a hack for sure, her music sucks cock

You like it
i like it
Agressive,
go slowing, go fast
like Controlla
controlla

damn, these girls wanna take my money

my old flex is my new flex now
thats why i need the whole energy that your pussy brings to me
my last teared me a part,
but when it comes to you

i think i'd die for you
jodeci (haha) cry for you
do you things

Jeez, man, like said, they just want to fuck. What's wrong with that?

Can't we all just have a little fun without feeling shitty about ourselves?

>they just want to fuck. What's wrong with that?

almost every girl but only with the
summa summa controlla

baby i like your style...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but whores won't reward you with sex for defending them on the Sup Forums music board.

damn this too
unless hes some serious 6 guy