What the fuck is this

what the fuck is this

amoonshapedpool.com/livefrom/

A MOON SHAPED POO

heck

wow, there's a record store within 10 minutes drive of my house and I never knew

Hopefully they'll play some unreleased stuff.
HYPE !

>none even remotely near me

g-good

>no shops in manchester doing it

southern twats

>NOTHING in Australia

ahahahhahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahah
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

rekt

There is one 500m close to my workplace.

>go to record store
>the thing will be playing mouse quiet in the background
>idiots will all be talking and chatting about meaningless garbage
>won't be able to hear the music, the minute sounds, the intricacies

Yeah, nah, fuck that.

>Real people are idiots lol

t. basement dweller

As long as they release the stuff. They easily could do a live stream on the web itself. Fun way to promote stuff but still, not everyone has time on Friday.

the vast majority of people have time on friday

I fucking swear radiohead is just taking a piss with this retarded shit.
>A Moon Shaped Pool
go fuck yourself

nowhere in Birmingham either, sucks to be us huh

Are you okay, Aussieboy?

t. t. poster

A vast majority of shops in my country close at 6. So not in my case.

it's fucking retarded. It's more like a parody of a radiohead album than a radiohead album

Fuck yeah one of my favorite stores in town is doing it

The one that I actually have a copy of AMSP reserved at isn't though and that one opens an hour later

oh well

I was just talking about the title. the album itself is pretty awful though. fucking polished turd. not one memorable melody or song on the whole shit. The best part of the whole thing was that one guitar solo.

Nottingham's not that far from Birmingham though, is it? It's about an hour's drive tops.

>a few record stores in CT are doing this
Neat, I might go.

>melody
>radiohead

kek

Debating whether to go or not. I feel like it's gonna be utter shit but I'll probably regret it if I miss it. What do, Sup Forums?

guitar pleb spotted

I got a record store two hours away. I could take a girl who told me that The Present Tense is "exactly how she wants music to make her feel." Plus she's newly single. What do you think Sup Forums, is it gonna be too boring?

That honestly sounds like a great date idea. If you're a white indie faggot. Which I am, so. Go for it. I'd definitely blow you afterwards at the very least.