Did they really steal from a bunch of Africans on this record or is that just a meme?

Did they really steal from a bunch of Africans on this record or is that just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/109891648
youtube.com/watch?v=Eke75lbjsQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

great trips for a not so great thread

of course they did, but it's fine

No, they were influenced by an Afrobeat artist

that's fucked up
and they didn't give any credit
wow fuck

They didn't rip off anyone. Influence ≠ ripoff
Top kek, I hope you didn't seriously fall for that user's bullshit.

cultural appropriation, tumblr, sjw, etc... something something

Jerry Harrison the mastermind recruited them to make the greatest record of all time.

>Influence ≠ ripoff
I bet you say this while posting on other threads about how "Kanye ripped off Death Gribs"

It's worth it to say that it made african styles acceptable in new wave

Fuck these guys. They're just PoCandering (that's People of Color Pandering, a disgusting act of patronizing an entire race, demeaning them and portraying them as inferior) by using African polyrhythms, musicians, chord progressions, instrumentation, etc. without giving proper credit to the originators and brains behind the sound that made these bastards money. White man benefits from black mans hard work, takes his glory and his pay. That's just America I guess.

They're literally the Bernie Sanders of music with their level of pandering and insensitivity. Sexist, racist, disgusting cowards. Bernie insults Black Americans by equating them to zoo animals and relating every mention/issue of blacks to crime and violence. Talking Heads insult Blacks by STEALING their music with no credit, because white people don't care about plights of other races. By the way, Talking Heads and Bernie Sanders also both happen to be Jewish white cismen hailing from New York. Makes you think. Disgusting.

Nice baseless assumption, faggot. I bet you get fucked in the ass by your father every night.

does anyone know the name of this song?
vimeo.com/109891648

fuuuck, sorry didn't mean to post here, but pls respond if you know

The Talking Heads took African music and mixed it together with other genres. Some of the songs on Yeezus sound like slightly less noisy Death Grips tracks. Instead of mixing together styles Kanye blatantly ripped off Death Grips.

no, but this is a meme

The numbers Mason what do they mean

That pasta is very stale, user.

jerry harrison did a decent "kinda sounds like byrne but not" album of his own around the same time as RiL

youtube.com/watch?v=Eke75lbjsQ0

awful thread
kill yourself

africans aren't people

they got bongos so they're literally stealing their whole sound from niggers
also wtf is this beautiful home and women shit, niggers don't have homes u dumb fucks