>[YouTube] Not Found

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf
Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

Free VST downloads (amps and effects simulators):
>vst4free.com/

ASIO drivers (essential to use VSTs while playing):
>asio4all.com/

JACK Tutorial for Linux audio production
>libremusicproduction.com/articles/demystifying-jack-–-beginners-guide-getting-started-jack

>Advancing Guitarist Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8

>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Last thread:

I thought Epiphones were built differently from Epiphones, why do they break so often too?

Mahogany seems like a shit wood for a neck in general tbqh. Glad my guitar has a Maple neck.

did you mean gibsons?

Yeah..long day..

2 piece necks in general have some issues. You only need a bit of angle to keep from buzzing, and less tension over the nut is better for bending to a certain degree. Most fenders don't come with stepped tubers, and so they rely on string trees. These have some issues but you can remove them if you happen to have heavier strings and use string wraps effectively. I know this is more than you wanted to know but it's interesting to me.

I heard this is a thing thay happens with them kinda frequently. I saw a thread in /diy/ where a dude repaired his. Actually came out really good.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man, zoom has released 4 stomp boxes and an amp for the g5n the last two months, and they say they're gonna add new stuff every month. If they add a bass amp it's an instant buy for me. I was kinda bummed about less parameters on the effects and the inability for the expression pedal to be assigned to different parameters on the pedals, and the fixed high-pass filters on the delays and reverbs, but if they keep adding shit it'll be worth it for the drives and amps alone.

I do like the tone anyway, god have mercy on my soul.

>guitar is a competitive sport, not a hobby
>filthy casuals leave

So I bought a used Epi Dot from Guitar Center that ended up needing a fret leveling. But, after a couple of weeks of playing with it, I decided that I didn't like the guitar enough to pay to have it fixed.

Long story short, I went back to GC and settled on CV Strat, but the salesmen (same guy who sold me the shitty Epi) sold me the floor model. And I was too embarrassed to ask if he had one in the box. I even panicked and bought the two-year insurance plan.

Problem is, this Strat has fret buzz too and is all crusty. And I still haven't returned my Dot since I wanted to do a side by side comparison at home on my amp. So now I feel like I overpayed for a basically used guitar.

What do I do guys?

What are some good songs in standard tuning for a beginner to learn on a 6 string?

Take it back and say can I exchange this for a new one, I literally just bought it.

Is it any good? I like Zoom. A bunch of my friends had them the late 90s. I had a 707II. Was pretty neat, i made some cool patches with it. Had a drum thing to practice with. The plastic just felt like a cheap toy tho. I spilled beer on it multiple times and it finally stopped working. Then i got a boss gt-6, and i really have no need for anything else multi-effect wise. I use different wah and have other pedals i find cheap at pawn shops and shit.

Friendly reminder: the kiddies who post in /gg/ threads have nearly ***zero*** experience concerning guitar. Playing, repair, new player recommendations, etc. The average age in these threads is around early 20s: green as shit grass.

If you have an actual question this is probably one of the most uninformed & least knowledgeable places you could ever expect a proper answer to come from.

Be weary of any advice given here as it's amateur & perfunctory at best.

Have a nice day.

YES

I'd be taking back two guitars like a retard. But I think that's my only option. It doesn't help that GC is an hour from my house.

Also, friendly side note:

Anyone posting their gear here has made a decision (either consciously or unconsciously) that playing guitar is nothing more than a meaningless hobby, something along the lines of stamp or coin collecting. Their uninformed opinions and amateur advice are firmly rooted in this unserious mindset, music being secondary to the compulsion to accumulate and publicly display their "enviable" possessions.

Sup Forums is considered poison by most mature adults and is rightly shunned publicly for its immature, juvenile, and sometimes vile content. Lorde and the bassist from DIIV immediately spring to mind, both being heavily criticized for posting on Sup Forums and for their seeming willingness to be connected publicly to Sup Forums. No one with any real goals or aspirations would risk being contaminated with an association to this website, thus no serious musician would chance being recognized by posting their gear here. The only people who would be willing to subject themselves to this possibility would be the kind of hopeless, self-defeating troglodytes that routinely post on Sup Forums because they know they don't have any other options and nothing better (or more important) to do with their time. If you're posting on this site then you should be very familiar and thoroughly acquainted with this standard model Sup Forums user. There's no deliberate or pragmatic pursuit of knowledge or skill in these threads, just inane, unending circle jerking around gear, attention whoring, and fishing for replies.

For example: Aussiefag has been here for well over two years accomplishing absolutely nothing except for *getting some attention for himself*. The sad truth is that he has nothing else, this is his legacy: replying to other losers in /gg/ threads because his life is obviously devoid of any other social interaction.

If your goal is to wind up like this then posting gear here ad nauseum and avoiding actual musical discussion is definitely a good place to start.

Carry on.

Doesn't matter. Tell them the guitars were crap and you want something new.

W-what's wrong user?

>I hadn't heard of him. What should I check out?
I started with his solo album, it's a good exemple of how far he goes.
The Aristocrats is great too, he plays with Bryan Beller and Marco Minnemann, which both were into way too many things to name them. The latter also played for Necrophagist, which I'll always find funny.
He also worked with Steven Wilson but I'm not too familiar with which albums he was in.

She plays a real one (Gibson Les Paul Standard, HCS finish), as with the rest of the characters in the show. IIRC, Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Peavey, Korg, Marshall gear are featured on the show. I'm probably missing a couple of brands too but you get the idea

>crusty
uhh what kind of crust

2 things. First, you're the one with the cash in hand, so act like it. They need to earn your money. Second, despite being chill about returns it sounds like the store is kinda shitty and doesn't properly maintain their stock. Based on your first two experiences there, how do you think a third will turn out? There are great shops everywhere. GC is for touring musicians who need to replace something that just broke or parents that want free afternoon babysitting for their shred-brat.

WONDER WAAALLLLLLLL

Same here. But it's your money. They have a "reputation" to maintain. Just explain what you said here. Seems reasonable to me. If they don't make you happy in the end, go overhead. Call corporate or whatever like a jew. They'll probably throw stuff at you to get your business.

Ordered this new RG420 off of Gear Tree and it came with a giant glossy spot in the middle of the satin. The fuckers wouldn't take it back and now I'm stuck with it. I'll probably sell it to GC or somewhere and buy a Epi LP Tribute.

Just tear it up further for that epic """"vintage""""" look.

Well, I've only listened to demos, but I really like the tone, marshall particularly. The drives are definitely a step up from the previous models, definitely sound like you get the full range of drive instead of one setting mixed in with clean. That's not saying much compared to boss by any means, but for me it's pretty nice. It's kind of a dilemma between features and quality, the zoom is pretty limited, but I'm more of a minimalist than I like to admit with effects anyway...

Tonally pretty neck-in-neck with the gt-100, a lot less features though. I happened to prefer the zoom amps but they're quite close.

>sell it to GC or somewhere
Put it on an auction site, ebay or reverb
GC will jew off your shit like there's no tomorrow

I didnt even notice at first. Now that you mention it, i can't not see it.

Repaint it all matte black like a true champ and your problem will be solved

Friendly reminder: the kiddies who post in /gg/ threads have nearly ***zero*** experience concerning guitar. Playing, repair, new player recommendations, etc. The average age in these threads is around early 20s: green as shit grass.

If you have an actual question this is probably one of the most uninformed & least knowledgeable places you could ever expect a proper answer to come from.

Have a nice day.

Obviously. He's been shitposting behind the scenes for a while before he started posting froosh pics again and kicking it into overdrive. Only Roman's specific flavor of severe autism can drive this kind of harmless yet long-lasting shitpost fest

>Only Roman's specific flavor of severe autism can drive this kind of harmless yet long-lasting shitpost fest
I'll take that complement, thank you very much.

I forgot to mention that I bring my mom with me to these excursions and the repeated two-hour-car-rides are costing me serious GBP. In any case, I appreciate the moral support. I can pretty much tell that the guy who sold these guitars to me (who I think is the manager) is a screwing me given the condition of these guitars.
>uhh what kind of crust
Just the collective sweat a guitar gets from being a floor model whore for god knows how many months. I think that's why the strat has fretwear too.

>Based on your first two experiences there, how do you think a third will turn out?
Shitty, but I feel somewhat obligated to purchase from this GC, as I've spent a fair amount of hours demoing their shit. Plus, I feel like returning both guitars (though absolutely the most practical option) would be a dick move. The whole thing is really stressing me out.

Well, that's the thing. The boss is a bit overkill. The zoom 707 i could fuck with patches easily. The gt-6 is complicated as all hell, and it always starts out as "I'm gonna tweak this a little" then i have scoliosis from bending over the guitar to the floor messing with knobs. I've gotten good at hitting the little buttons with my toes tho

Trust me, I die a little inside every time I look at it.

He plays on Raven That Refused to Sing onward, if you were wondering what Wilson albums he was on

t-thanks

Me?

If that's cherry and spruce that must be one bright guitar.

What about you?

That's a nice headstock

Have a nice day.

Anyone posting their gear here has made a decision (either consciously or unconsciously) that playing guitar is nothing more than a meaningless hobby, something along the lines of stamp or coin collecting. Their uninformed opinions and amateur advice are firmly rooted in this unserious mindset, music being secondary to the compulsion to accumulate and publicly display their "enviable" possessions.

Sup Forums is considered poison by most mature adults and is rightly shunned publicly for its immature, juvenile, and sometimes vile content. Lorde and the bassist from DIIV immediately spring to mind, both being heavily criticized for posting on Sup Forums and for their seeming willingness to be connected publicly to Sup Forums. No one with any real goals or aspirations would risk being contaminated with an association to this website, thus no serious musician would chance being recognized by posting their gear here. The only people who would be willing to subject themselves to this possibility would be the kind of hopeless, self-defeating troglodytes that routinely post on Sup Forums because they know they don't have any other options and nothing better (or more important) to do with their time. If you're posting on this site then you should be very familiar and thoroughly acquainted with this standard model Sup Forums user. There's no deliberate or pragmatic pursuit of knowledge or skill in these threads, just inane, unending circle jerking around gear, attention whoring, and fishing for replies.

For example: Aussiefag has been here for well over two years accomplishing absolutely nothing except for *getting some attention for himself*. The sad truth is that he has nothing else, this is his legacy: replying to other losers in /gg/ threads because his life is obviously devoid of any other social interaction.

If your goal is to wind up like this then posting gear here ad nauseum and avoiding actual musical discussion is definitely a good place to start.

Carry on.

thank you mister guitar transsexual

>thank you mister guitar transsexual

is the autist who posts this an angry tranny?

sure, he's now known as an angry tranny

Where is a good place to go if i wanna discuss guitar stuff?

It's this little guy

Have a nice day.

guitarnutz2
tdpri
thegearpage
talkbass

Carry on.

Right here of course! Guitar (and bass) general!!

dude you're right

pls post feminine benis

Well yeah...

thanks this is p usefull stuff

for you

lmao spamer

I don't really know, with that chinese neck joint they're meant to not break so easily as well.

how's it play?

I'm gonna find out after I scrap some money together.

Roman, you're 21. Way too old to be doing this dude.

Not to mention your own music career is destroyed when people google your name and see that you're a little faggot troll on Sup Forums.

should've used Roman's pic t b h

Have a nice day.

Be weary of any advice that can't spell wary

Have a nice day.

>shit happens ;_;

Carry on.

thank you angry tranny

Ignore the little kid.

i just report both posts and move on

Yes, please do this.

Didn't your father teach you any manners?

Peruvian jew double bluff. Can't fool me little boy.

he's underage and he spams the posts

holy shit you're fucking perfect

Mods please don't ban no personal info was posted. We just want the spamming to stop.

No, please report every post I make. I'm begging you to do this.

It looks like someone tried to use it as a fucking crowbar.

Anons do you think I can meet the pic related goals for studies in Guitar within 3-4 years? I can currently play Bach's first cello suite but only read tab. Learning music theory in Uni this fall (going back after a two year break). I'm dextrous but the theory is a different demon. Also considering doubling down and going into composition.

I'm stopping by gc to get some pedals. I'm looking for shoegaze-y or dream pop ones. What are reccomended pedals?

Have a nice day.

Why hasn't be been banned for Global rule 10 yet?

You need a nice ambient reverb. Check out the Digitech Supernatural

(and the Eventide Space just for fun, but if you can afford it I would get something like that)

Send this

Prolly proxy. It's easy to change your ip address

Have a nice day.

Carry on.

Seeing you pre-typed this I'll thoughtfully reply, the bait is too good.

I don't concern myself too much with public association and let my musical ability reflect my character instead.

Anyway, you've made several claims without much proof, but putting that aside, I'm 19 and I have a fair amount of experience concerning playing, repair, and I'll be studying music theory this fall.

You forgot to ctrl+v the copy pasta that time.

>You forgot to ctrl+v the copy pasta that time.
That was me, i posted the image so he'd have to go the extra step and crop it. Again.

You can if you absolutely bust your ass. The composition requirements are heavy - basically write down absolutely everything you play or practice to digest the language and build up a library of ideas.

fuck gibson
u
c
k

g
i
b
s
o
n

>1464813888522_crop_crop_crop.jpg
Holy kek