What does Sup Forums think of the shillers?

What does Sup Forums think of the shillers?

They started out strong, real strong, were pretty much that band on your girlfriends ipod core at the height of their popularity.
I felt like they could have been an american version of the smiths singing about seedy las vegas night life and romance.
But turns out brandon was a boring mormon.

Also sams town is actually pretty good even though everyone hated it

SOMEBODY TOLD ME

Hot Fuss is a great album, and let's just pretend that's the only music they've made.

>ARE WE HUMAN, OR ARE WE DANCER?

THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

Bland as fuck

I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

SHE WAS LOOKIN KINDA DUMB

Agreed. A few good songs but nothing spectacular.

WITH A THUMB UP THE BUMB

I thought their newest album was alright, didn't like the lead's singing in his older albums

I love sam's town. Hot fuss had some good tunes too, but after those they became pretty 5/10-core

Them adding an Interpol cover to their setlists recently pretty much completed their total career arc.

They have one like overall pretty mediocre album that has a handful of singles/specific songs that are pretty good (their debut) and even those I don't know if I'm just giving them a free pass based on nostalgia.

I'm pretty sure Mr. Brightside is actually a good song to some degree though.

Forgetable band, its shit normies think is "indie" which is literally cringe

I personally love all of their music. Everyone gives them shit because not all of their music sounds like Hot Fuss, but at that point they were never fans of the Killers, only that one album.

Mr. Brightside is just "Getting Cucked: The Song" though.

I swear that you said literally the same thing in a killers threat we had like two years ago.

lol true

Their first two albums plus Sawdust are good, don't like their later stuff.

I like that song read my mind and they were all in Japan but were faggots and didn't go to those Japanese hentai clubs or some shit and just ended up doing lame things like sleeping in those fake ass pods (which are not Japanese culture btw (by the way)) and that one scene where the drummer was playing with the drum arcade game thingy and they were cycling in some novelty bikes :(

Day & Age was their best work. Hot Fuss and Sam's Town sounded pretty generic.

Hot Fuss and Sam's Town are decent indie rock albums. Their later work is bland but still enjoyable.

Battleborn is best album for me.

They're a typical Pop Rock band.
I actually liked Hot Fuss and Sam's Town. Stopped listening to them after their third album Day & Age. Because it was forgettable and had too much Synth, which didn't really sound good.
They also did this cringy shit on their YouTube clips where they would include their pre-Vevo viewercount.