What musicians' deaths have made you the saddest Sup Forums? Lou Reed is still top of the list for me...

What musicians' deaths have made you the saddest Sup Forums? Lou Reed is still top of the list for me, with Lemme a distant second. Wasn't that concerned about Bowie's death even though I like him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij4YyecICAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll be fine

>Lemme
Who the fuck cares about him and his shitty band?

>Motörhead is shitty band

Typical pleb, Lemme is one of the cornerstones of rock and roll:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij4YyecICAg

Nah, that's Elvis Presley and Buddy Holly

why'd he have to go man

it was a dumbass way to die too, i remember hearing it on the news and being genuinely distraught

i was born in 1996 and none of these people had any impact over my life. their music is dated and only listenable as for a historical understanding of music. stop pretending they did anything for you kiddies

Me too man. It enters my head every few days that we will never get a a new album by him. Probably the only musician's death I cared about.

Kys

I have listened to bowie almost everyday I have lived. He was my inspiration.

I never got to see him perform. Which I don't really mind... What I'd really want is to be alive to see Ziggy.

>Lemme
Lemme fix that for you
Lemme a nickle
Lemme get something real quick
Lemme die in peace

How did I go so long without hearing this?

I shed a tear when MCA died

Kek, he looks like Mr Skeletal there.

OP here, I was born in 1997. Please kill yourself/delete your Sup Forums account.

I don't even like The Green Album but just reading about all of Mikey's mental issue made me sad. The very real possibility of it being suicide makes it even worse.

kys kiddo

truly breaks my heart

;_;

Nujabes. Motherfucker's music was still relevant and all.