New vektroid soon?

new vektroid soon?

trannies aren't women and it is unhealthy to enable or encourage their delusions

It's fine. Let them pretend if it makes them happy. It's better for their mental health that way

No it's not. Because once they hit 35 and their entire metabolism rebels against years of hormonal abuse, they're gonna kill themselves even harder.

>It's better for their mental health that way

their suicide stats and their consistent failure to at least somewhat integrate into society suggest otherwise

They'd be higher if we didn't allow it

Ok that's an issue but one that those people have to deal with

so? they off themselves, none of my business.
And integration into society? This coming from NEET central lmao

holy shit why does every thread have to get politicised you dumbfucks

if god didn't want delicious trannies running about, he wouldn't have created them

Nice trips.

And yes, Vek's got a collab with Sidiq (OPs pic) and then a double album in the works as well, I think its called No Earth.

But it's not a delusion if they literally have female minds. How the fuck else are you meant to solve the problem?

Why the fuck does literally every Vektroid thread have to be buried by this bullshit? No one cares, take it to Facebook if you want to make edgy statements about an issue that has absolutely no effect on your life whatsoever.

What about miss Xavier's works would you like to discuss?

THE ONLY TRUE WOMAN IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Trannies are a prominent element in the continuing descent into widespread degeneracy, debauchery and utter moral, social and cultural relativism that is currently plaguing the civilized world, that is not only accepted but openly praised and encouraged.
They've got plenty of effect on my life and your life and everybody's lives, there's not much that can be done about that at this point.
What I'm worried about, and what anyone who has not 100% bought into mindless, decadent liberalism should be worried about, is how much of an effect they may have on the lives of our children.

>miss

You're a bad boy, aren't you?

why the fuck did you have to comment? No one care, take it t 9gag if you want to be an attention whore

delete this

stop acting like there's anything interesting to say about her music anyway.

Quite a lot of people like her music here, but it's impossible to discuss it because every single thread gets completely derailed within the first couple of posts. A few years ago this wasn't an issue, but the amount of Sup Forumstards here has grown significantly, especially since TPAB came out.

It's fine if transgenderism makes you uncomfortable, but I don't understand why it has to be such a huge deal in this particular context. Why does the gender of an obscure artist with zero mainstream relevance have any impact on anything? How does it impact your life?

>but the amount of Sup Forumstards here has grown significantly

When did you first start browsing this place?

doesn't matter if you like her music. there is still nothing interesting to say about it.

>zero mainstream relevance
Floral Shoppe is getting more and more popular with the normies now

*nip text*420*nip text* has almost 8.5 million views now, and I'm pretty sure it was 7 million like a month ago

Holy fuck you're retarded. If anything this site has become more leftist and redditfied over the years