KPOP GENERAL

SOTY
youtube.com/watch?v=fEYF3T0kQEo

Rough+Me gustas tú+Glass Bead = 65M views. Still cant beat Like OOH-AHH. Gfriendshitter should suicide

Cumskin

DIA HWAITING

tfw I fell for seunghee right before I found out she was leaving DIA

based aid we did it

lmao at you

Good AIDS

when no one likes your epic meme...

it's not funny, my heart is heavy

More girls need to go short hair

Yebin is Ebin

Justin bieber baby = 1 billion views

Twiceshitters should suicide

cathy O.O

cathy on uprs when

Chaeyeon hwaiting!

I dont think most anons were aware of her perfect lips and eyes before. i'm just not a fan of short hair cuts

This is what you get for liking MBK girls
You will end like t-ara fans now

clonefu a sex goddess

this is just laughable more than anything

>im confident at least 3 of us are girls
twicegirl gets banned every time though

omo

I used to be a queen before too...

gay....

twicegirl doesnt sound like a gaypopper to me

im doing more than laughing

omo is right..

>used to
T-ara fans are fucked up but you are worse

>tfw her ass wants to devour your dick

I like this.

I know...

we welcome dia fans with open arms and open bar

Dropping a group is a crime against humanity
You should kys

thank you for being so accepting of AIDs

based Hyominion

I would rather my girl grow hers back out

I'm always willing to let AIDS into my life
I'm wide open for any and all AIDS that need a place to feel warm

the heart wants what it wants, I couldn't help it

Any good new remixes?

traitor

AID here, I want to feel warm between Chaeyeon's buttcheeks

Suho is one singer out of 6 in Exo. Seven if you count Kai. Sehun is one of the two (poor) rappers.
I'd say that he is necessary.

delete this

How come 4minute disbanded? Didn't they release new stuff last year?

i prefer soyeon with short hair

Their new stuff flopped

>he's a Buddy

maybe I'll become a queen again some day

kai and xiumin should not be counted as singers in exo

I'm an AIDS now

kissable

why is nayeon so fucking ugly

hey bby

Xiumin is just as good as Suho these days. I think Kai is officially a rapper but he gave up on that apparently.

I didn't realize she was that meaty

We have enough memers

she's too pure for you.

forgot your suho

1 more can't hurt...

hello friendo

what made you become AIDS?

yeah... shes deliciously meaty

Sehun could not be in performance and I wouldn't notice.

The released a new mini this year and warned fans if they didn't do well it would affect their contract decision. Hyuna promised a free hug for an hour if they won and show and they didn't win once.

you don't know me like that.

queen? more like queer

I'm the biggest memer from all queens and I want it to stay that way

you can't be a t-ara fan on kpg unless you are a depressed self harming alcoholic junkie roleplayer

to each their own. she's a top qt either way

H Y P E
Y
P
E

how's it going

Kai isn't a singer or a rapper. He's The Visual and dancer and that's it. His lines should go to Lay t b h.

xiumin is not just as good as suho dont insult suho like that
kai still raps pretty often but yeah i think sm is trying to focus on his singing now which i approve of

>people who say they are copying gfriend need to shut the fuck up,gfriend did not create this kind of concept so please scram off haters.

>half of the choreo has the same moves, the instrumental sounds so similar and the place where they danced is nearly the same as me gustas tu

>Is funny because in the start GFriend were accused of the same but with SNSD XD

>Because the producer of this song is same as the producer of Gfriend song - Iggy and Seo. So the concept will be similar.

>REMEMBER WHEN GFRIEND DEBUTED PEOPLE SAID THEY COPIED APINK SNSD LOVELYZ. THEN THEY ACCEPTED GFRIEND. NOW PEOPLE ARE SAYING DIA COPIED GFRIEND. BUT YOU'LL GET USED TO IT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOVE THEM. BUT DON'T HATE. DIA DIDN'T CHOOSE THE CONCEPT OR SONG THEMSELVES.

>lol where I see nothing the same. as if gfriend created those moves anyway considering their debut song is a copy of snsd's.

>agree, i remember when Gfriend's Glass bead was called "Into a new world 2" and people made fun of Eunha's voice saying that she was faking it LOL. What can i expect from a fandom where most of the fans just know them for their viral fancam?

>idiots being idiots. ofc you idiots, it sounds similar because of the same producer. these idiots acting like Gfriend invented this concept. not to talk about copying snsd when they debuted. hypocrites arent they?

>Can't agree no more.. sometimes kpop fans are so hypocrite, over judging something af. You like it? support them, don't like it, leave them, simple. Similar or not, what's your problem? lol

>remember when people were hating on gfriend for copying snsd and Apink? I remember all you butthurt buddies trying to defend gfriend, I'm guessing you didn't like that right? So why are you doing it to dia? The choreo in glass bead reminded people of into the new world. And you're complaining because dia stole gfriends choreo when gfriend did the same?! And many groups film in the same places that doesn't mean they're copying them.

>you will never be a visual

im all right what about you

I was going to argue with you but I'm all those things so I guess you're right

I thought one of the gaypoppers was the chaeyeon poster...

do gaypoppers even feel anything when they see meaty girls?

I'm not that much of a memer desu, you wouldn't even notice me

I've never harmed myself

a monkey's butt is red

WHEN
H
E
N

Saying that you don't want Sehun is the same as asking for more Chanyeol. You realize that, right?
I liked Hate.

They were both mediocre but have improved a lot. I don't think Suho is so much ahead of Xiumin.

you cant like hwadog and be a queen...

You guys should spend more time on your own happiness. I hope you won’t spend so much time hating other people, and instead spend your precious time thinking happy thoughts, even if just for a short while.

Im not a gaypopper, just a regular popper

is it chaeyeons birthday or do the aids not care about anyone else

>Lay anons sneaking up
Not so fast. Kai lines should go to Suho.

Groovy.

great advice noona

He likes hwadog? What a piece of shit

>just a regular popper

There are multiple chaeyeon posters and yeah one of them is also a gaypopper

>do gaypoppers even feel anything when they see meaty girls?
Yeah but instead of wanting to stick a dick into those feelings they just enjoy them.

"The" visual is crazy but yeah, his lines should be properly distributed.

Kai's lines should go to Lay because he is a better singer. When Suho's station is #1 for 3 weeks in a row too he can have some of Kay's lines.

great pic, friend

how could anyone not love this bunny? i dont understand

reminder that OMG has the best discography

I don't like her I just think she's a hot slag
hyomin is my favorite t-ara

buy glasses and you will

Lay's*

lol

forgot your kai

hes the visual thats why he gets lines hes the first to sing to get peoples attention

suho has always been good at singing though, it took xiumin and kai years to even be able to sing more than 2 lines properly