january-february

Blueberry-strawberry

March-December

SANTA TIME-EGG HUNT

Kinda scary-really scary

MiLk-EgGsS

Babymetal-Ladybaby

RACECAR-RACECAR

what style do you think he'll go with next?

it seems he did everything on pom pom and he'll really have to reinvent the style to make something distinguishable in his discography.

he's beyond reinventing himself just needs to make pop album of the decade. he's capable of it
way more talented than FJM and Ezra
it's time ariel gets the acclaim worldwide like grimes and other examples did for their average albums

but grimes just released an album last year

RAPE ME
CASTRATE ME
MAKE ME GAY

what did he mean by this?

hes calling out for mr swans

>pom pom came out in 2014
>it's been in my backlog for almost 2 years
Where the fuck does time go

Up my bunghole

>love ariel pink since doldrums coincides with my move to nyc
>that echoey AM dissonance of dreaming is great with opiates.
>spirit animal so I devour discography. Like I've got witchhunt suite on at least 100 listens
>love Before Today & L'Estate with clean production grand,
and then adult themes and pom pom was okay...

lo-fi forever, fellos

I WANNA GO BACK, WANNA GO BACK

same

mature themes*

bro... im sorry
kurt cobain is dead

Post cute Ariels

Posting to see if I'm banned

he pretty much already made the pop album of the decade with pom pom

Unfortunately he was dropped by 4AD (he had a 3 album deal and they didn't renew his contract), and he still isn't signed anywhere, so the likelihood of him doing another album is pretty slim, at least for another few years

It's not like he needs a label to make music, and he's pretty dang famous and should have no trouble at all getting signed to a comparably large indie.
I think the main issue is that around the Mature Themes era he was saying in some interviews that he just can't write songs as easily as he used to (as described in "Interesting Results"). It's more work now

I hate Chris Chan

exactly

why didn't they renew it?
i guess the whole controversy thing would be a reason but i bet pom pom made big bux

indie bedroom psychedelic ep when?

Grimes?

thats understandable. he's got such a massive discography. read in a p4k interview that he was going to wait until the music just happens.

shags chamberlain (main collaborator on pom pom) posted a photo of ariel recording on a tiny 8 track a few weeks ago which might suggest something

Thing is I think he's way beyond going back to the 8 track now, and recording a whole album with a full band is thousands of dollars, you kind of need label support

I think it was more that he didn't sell a lot of records for them, it's probably all Grimes fault desu

Geez Grimes looks fucking rough

That would be sick, love hi-fi Ariel but do miss the tape hiss, and I've listened to every obscure demo cdr so many times now

no it didn't make big bux

DONT

hm. how do you know?

what a WASTE

It peaked at like 150 on billboard, none of his 4AD albums cracked the top 100

yeah i meant relative to the rest of his discography. seemed it got the most exposure of the 4ad trilogy.