Please Help Phil Elverum

Why is nobody talking about this? Phil Elverum's wife has stage 4 pancreatic cancer that has been keeping them from working for the last year and they are almost out of money. I know feel horrible for just streaming his music rather than buying it.

www()gofundme()com/elverum
put periods were the parentheses are for the link to work

Also so the mods don't ban me, what is your favorite Mount Eerie/The Microphones song?

I got banned for creating the thread when the help was most needed. Like what the actual fuck, do mods even care about this sub? There are literally x100 worse things being posted on other boards RIGHT NOW that violate rules.

Meant to say
>now
instead of
>know

Also I'll start by saying my favorite song is I Felt My Size

>Why is nobody talking about this?
Because it was already talked about to death. He's raised a healthy sum already, I'm sure they'll be fine.

not music related

bring this to reddit

I figured that even if I got banned as long as a couple anons saw this and donated it would be worth it

Hi Phil!

>sub

Also my fav song is The Sun (though its among the best its not my fav, its just cover for the mods ecks dee)

I saw that.

>He's raised a healthy sum already, I'm sure they'll be fine.

He has a goal of 250K and he's still got 100k to go. Having a death in the family is extremely expensive and I'm sure that they could use every bit they can get. Also, it's emotional support in a time of need to see other people care about you

Yeah, well, I don't care about him, so whatever.

your mum's on reddit mate, brass off

>sub

viper yourself my man

The Glow pt 2 and Mount Eerie are certified Sup Forumscore so that's ok because a lot of people do care about him.

There was a lot of talk about it when he first announced it

OP here, I must have missed it. Oh well, doesn't mean we can't still help him out and let the other people who might have missed it know about it too

They're still getting gradual donations, just not as much as before. I think anybody cares knows by now

If the person who just donate $10 is in this thread I want to say thank you for doing that for the Elverums

This is senseless hedonism displayed by people to make themselves feel better, like I've said in the other threads this is deplorable.

Oh, it's you again

Shell be fine
[spoiler]I hope she's alright. I want to protect Phil's smile.[/spoiler]

One of the saddest part is what O Paon looked like not to long ago compared to now

It's not looking to good mang. Pancreatic cancer is widely to considered to be the worst cancer because there in no known cure. Magic Johnson has been able to live with HIV but even Steve Jobs couldn't get afford to get all the right treatments for pancreatic cancer (because there are none). Their best hope might be to somehow survive with it for a while longer until there is some kind of breakthrough but it's also Stage 4 so it's almost impossible

Trust me I want Phil to be happy too but I really hope they are being realistic and getting everything sorted out while they still can