Lauren thread

I want to be lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Houstlantis/status/742869374374187008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you

wew lad

brandon is a pedophile

I will send this disgusting shit to her

He actually will, I've seen it before.

montie how much do i need to paypal you for a butthole pic

Quality post
fuck you montie you faggot cuck

Montie half a year late on the memes again

She gets pissed off by shit like this, stop angering the queen

How much you betas wanna bet I can get her to send me nudies?

You faggots need to learn a lesson in scoring pussy

Do girls usually pinch their nipples like this?

For what purpose?

It brings blood up there and provides pleasure. Men are supposed to do his for them and give tender licking and biting but if they don't get the message girls gotta show them whats up.

>Why are you so red user? Get in.

Your response?

I literally cannot find a flaw in this picture

No thanks, I'm dying a virgin.

Nice dubs, dude

>Mel Clarke, what are you doing in my house?

she already knows

Sent to her fanpage

>23 followers
twitter.com/Houstlantis/status/742869374374187008

virgin?