Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10488115/r
youtube.com/watch?v=BRy8rEIwAhA#t=0m53s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good thread
no fighting now

Chaeyeon looks like she'd be a huge bitch

The world needs Kim Jongin!

Nina Dobrev is going to be Kris Wu's love interest in the next Vin Diesel movie. Meanwhile EXO are still shucking n' jiving for SM

lisa desu

BASED

Amen.
They're so delusion thinking crooked teeth, ridiculous make up style, loving fake idols and holograms, and pedo groups with no talent with autotune is so attractive to them.

reminder that lovelyz jisoo is the only true jisoo and other jisoos should consider adopting a stage name

So DIA flopped harder than Oh My Flop

Why do people still pretend the Produce 101/IOI hype translate to success?

Tzuyu is the prettiest K-pop

what are slobbin meats?

Nina Whobrev?

get this jungle girl out of here

we ready for comeback

how can you not know who Nina Dobrev is?

i think she's part of a show on 'the cw'
so a-list lmao

poor man's victoria justice

>crooked teeth, ridiculous make up style, loving fake idols and holograms, and pedo groups with no talent with autotune
all of that combined is your waifu (pic related)

>still hasn't updated insty since last night's humiliating loss

i dont know any white piggus 2bh

Oh lol. Here's the deal. JYJ is over and if it wasn't before, Yoochun made sure to kill it for good. Junsu leaving soon so yeah, he needs Hani more than ever.
As for EXID peaking. If they don't come back next with something really good I can see they going the 4minute route.
Hani can stay relevant because she's a personality that people love to hate; but she can't hold a solo career yet though.
LE definitely can and will. Hyorin and Solji I'm not sure. Junghwa probably would become an actress or something. Which is shame since she's my favorite.

So many Jisoos. What did you think of I'm Gonna Be A Star by the way? Pretty catchy huh?
I need a strong tough rap gg in the game

Literally everybody loves Seungri

>mix everyone
>get yuri

lol

I've gone from only liking Caucasoid women to no longer liking Caucasoid women

he's been sick so he hasn't been at Seventeen events

strawpoll.me/10488115/r
strawpoll.me/10488115/r
strawpoll.me/10488115/r

the other jisoos didnt stand a chance

i fapped to her in an episode of degrassi like 10 years ago

I hope Jihyo gets more attention she looked real good during this last comeback

Doy "The White Boys' Toy" eon.

>I like Infinite..Gyu is very cute! Be Back and Evolution are my favorite albums
Word to every word. Though some people here hate words, no one can hate Kim Sunggyu.

If only a company did that to Big Hit. They don't need to do this anymore since they aren't nugu anymore. They have money now. They need to hire better staff. The boys deserve that. They honestly gave their own style and just because they look up to Big Bang doesn't mean they are plagiarizing them. People just want to push them down but it happened to Big Bang back in the day so it doesn't really matrer.
It was luck that got EXID to where they are. They made sure to make Ah Yeah sound like Up Down. They changed up their title songs' messages with LIE while maintaining their sexy look. They cute Hyerin's hair for girl crush reasons. Its all happening so fast but they new it was now or never. They are riding the wave till the sea is calm.
Junsu isn't really promoting hard. He'll take what he can get. Jaejoong is the only member that did really well.
I'll watch Gx9 or whatever they really want to call them for Sejeong. If their first couple of minis and comebacks are bad, I'll let it slide. Jellyfish is pouring a lot of time and money into VIXX since its year 4.

where do I find the kqts?

What does it mean?

soft yenny on the comeback

reminder not to like Hani because she's a delusional JYJ shitter

I fucking love apink
sue me

kys

This isn't related to Sup Forums.

>flopped
>charted 29 compared to not charting at all during debut

Where do you live? it all depends on if there's a Korean enclave near to you

they all have yuri inside....

OMO

youtube.com/watch?v=BRy8rEIwAhA#t=0m53s
listen to her, she clearly knows nothing about basketball

yes it is

wording these two guys

Where my /arin/ bros @

rate the fantagio girls left to right

i fapped to her in an episode of zoey 101 like 10 years ago

MODS

>What did you think of I'm Gonna Be A Star by the way? Pretty catchy huh?
fedora.jpg

the only way for the Korean entertainment industry to survive is partner with China. In the next coming years, China is going to be a behemoth that swallows everybody including Hollywood.

>my face will never be under that

i should just end it all

fedora guy likes twice though

Kim "The Asian Station for Caucasian Sensations" Doyeon

based fissure

>Where do you live?
do you live alone

I'm dropping some sick lyrics right now

Even Twice hates that song, seeing them forced to listen to it on a radio show recently was hilarious. Jihyo wouldn't even put the headphones on.

how many pics did YG jisoo get for her reveal?

>YG new girl group is ugly
>Jellyfish new girl group is ugly
It's official

All the best groups already debuted in 2015

We are living in the greatest era of female kpop right now

Who the fuck is Lisa

yeah chinese are annoying that way

Imagine Nayeon riding you whilst chanting that line

i fapped to taeyeon in an episode of hello baby like 7 years ago

I'm glad he's successful. But EXO is doing really well too
Based, our panda

>gif
>viet subs

this place is falling apart

two words: sajaegi

just like how they're trending on naver all day

literally no reason to think about other girls anymore

what did omg mean by this

theyve all gotten 7

>ygngg
>ugly
lmaooooooooooooo

intended for this

sejeong is not ugly, idiot

this

>twice poster gets btfo
>resorts to fedora posting

>All the best groups already debuted in 2015

you mean 2014

red velvet
lovelyz
bob girls
sonamoo

2015 has DIA and I dunno

I don't doubt it's Big Hit's fault. But I don't know. I get strange vibes from some of the members. Anyway.
I was disappointed with LIE as title track because it doesn't quite deliver. The teaser with Junghwa dancing was so good. I know meme horns is overused but it works especially for EXID. That said I like LIE. Other songs are cool and Are You Hungry is perfect Junghwa and Hyorin.
In that case Jaejoong is the only one with a future. Yoochun is dead and Junsu is no more either. I don't have too much faith on Jaejoong though.
The thing with Jellyfish is that even VIXX isn't doing that good. You're the numbers person here. It's not very good so Jellyfish should focus on VIXX, that actually has potential. And if they're going to debut Gx9 just to keep them around like YG does, it's not going to work. It's already outrageous enough that YG manages to do it.

i think lisa is ok but the rest aren't anything special

I hope he is okay now since Seventeen is coming back next month and they tour in August. As the usual, Hoshi on chero and Woozi composing. They never get a break.

YG girl group are supposed to be visuals. YG did well.

the one on the right left fantiago but the 2 besides yoojung and doyeon and the typical same face filler pieces.

In Maryland
Im here
they both are beautiful
they are trending on naver because of the hype generated by chaeyeon appearing on Produce 101

sluts

the next tzuyu

tfw I read it as nayoung

found the one GD/TOP samefagger

Lovelyz and sonamoo are pretty much 2015

>2015 has DIA and I dunno
>dunno
>forgetting OMG
>forgetting the T-ARA of the new era, in terms of music

based FUCKING IDIOT

Lalisa Manoban from YGNGG

>bob girls
>including a dead group on your list

>YGNGG
>VISUALS
HAHAHAHAHWHHAHWHAHAHAHHAH *gaspspppppppppp* HAHAHAHAHWHHAHWHAHAHAHHAH LMAO LMAO LOL KEK KEKEKE HEHEHE

>it was my first movie doing it with all guys

>i get facials and...

>What did you think of I'm Gonna Be A Star by the way? Pretty catchy huh?
its a really great representation of what it takes to "be a star" in korea :)
yea it seems like the tough girl group image has sort of fallen to the wayside, i have faith yg will be the one to restore it

this is the second time you posted this pic is this your favorite kim jongin picture

mina is fucking adorable little chunky monkey

Remember when Twice performed YMCA?

>In Maryland

you're out of luck. the hot koreans are on the west coast. koreans on the east coast are americanized ivy league bookworms

>Lovelyz and sonamoo are pretty much 2015
no cheating

>>forgetting OMG
>>forgetting the T-ARA of the new era, in terms of music
???????

k

Kris is probably going to have a romance with CARA Delevingne on the movie they're filming right now. Kris has everything

>white girls in kpop
ugh

I love Hani, definitely a reality star, and Imo Solji could go solo, it'd be cool but I imagine she'd do ballads and shit
As for JYJ, I never listened to them as I got into kpop after they were done for, But there's this one song from Junsu which is Xia- Flower (ft Tablo) which I love so much, that song is one of the best in my whole list

damn, I guess I'll be moving to the west coast
do the girls look like chaeyeon?

she's the only cute one, the new teaser pics suggest that everyone else is ugly