youtube.com/watch?v=v5ai8iNSK9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

madvillainy
liquid swords
atliens
illmatic
midnight marauders

hm: the carter 2, tpab, college dropout, water like chocolate, Hi-Tunes

Is there a/hiphop/ in mu and why is there no such thing?

>KRS-One (s/t)
>Danger Doom
>Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
>RTJ 2
>De La Soul Is Dead

Because the discussion consists of people pretending they're black, lots of garbage racist bait, ktt hype beast faggots leaking in, and the same 10 albums posted over and over to jerk off over using ebonics just like r/hhh does. Whenever anyone posts some new hip hop to discuss in the general it's almost always shit. It's just a dead end in terms of discussion.

this

Best Rap Star

All you niggers dig 6 feet below the ground you're on and dive in head first. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KKK! KKK! KKK! KK~

2016 hip hop bores me upvote if you agree

>Paul's Boutique
>Vaudeville Villain
>36 Chambers
>TMMLP
>TPAB

Doe or die
Liquid swords
funcrusher plus
The infamous
illmatic

>Deltron 3030
>Take Me To Your Leader (by Mayday)
>Liquid Swords
>Capital Punishment
>Anghellic

whatever the top 5 at rym is

im serious

>college dropout

is this hip-hop's crowning achievement?
youtube.com/watch?v=tITTPtlGe3E

>MBDTF
>Madvillainy
>MM FOOD
>Good Kid MAAAD City
>The Chronic

Don't listen to a lot of hip hop btw, mainly Kanye and MF DOOM

Illmatic, GKMC, Pinata, The Waters, Live Love ASAP

Debate me

have fun rating the best hip hop albums... not like hip hop is deeply rooted in the underground and there's no way you could have listened to all of it. This is how the average american thinks in the year 2016: "Well if I gotta vote the best hip hop album and I never listened to hip hop I'll just check the best stuff... you know the stuff that sells and from these I CAN pick one. Y'all didn't get nothing

Liquid Swords
cLOUDDEAD
Madvillainy
Float
Black Up

>Main Attrakionz - 808s & Dark Grapes II
>cLOUDDEAD - cLOUDDEAD
>Danny Brown - XXX
>Dizzee Rascal - Boy in da Corner
>A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory

Leave.

>Madvillainy
>The Minstrel Show
>Big Fuckin Baby - Big Baby Gandhi
>The Hybrid
>The Cold Vein

Bizarre Ride 2 The Pharcyde
Boogie Down Productions
Hell On Earth
Liquid Swords
Dr Octagon

What do you guys think about this?

Did anyone listen to this ep?
What did you think?
Are you excited for August 26th?

probably

>Madvillainy
>Things Fall Apart
>History Will Absolve Me
>Pinata
>Acid Rap

holy fuck, don't come to LA is blowing my mind right now

If you liked the singles you're gonna love the album, I did. Don't Come to LA is one of the better ones though

Not in order (except for the top one)

>Donuts
>To Pimp A Butterfly
>Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
>Illmatic
>Liquid Swords

No particular order:
>The Money Store
>To Pimp A Butterfly
>Madvillainy
>My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
>Ready To Die

>Reasonable Doubt
>The Eminem Show
>MBDTF
>It Was Written
>The Documentary

please go

Illmatic
The Money Store
Fantastic Damage
The Low End Theory
GKMC

In no particular order
>Good Kid, m.A.A.d City
>Late Registration
>3 Feet High
>Doris
>Illmatic

HM: Liquid Swords, Breaking Atoms, The Chronic

This is my top 5 at the moment, they are always changing though cause hip hop is dope

Blowout Comb - Digable Planets
The Fantastic Vol. 2 - Slum Village
Capital Punishment - Big Pun
Black Star - Mos Def and Talib
Infinite - Eminem

Midnight Marauders
Low End Theory
Madvillainy
MBDTF
Bizarre Ride II

Marshall Mathers LP 2
Recovery
2014 Forrest Hills Drive
Yeezus

why is it that everyone loves Madvillany? M.M food is much better than Madvillany

Madvillany had way to much interludes for my liking and the songs weren't even that long

no particular order

>madvillainy
>none shall pass
>I'll sleep when you're dead
>give me my flowers while I can still smell them
>the dynospectrum

cLOUDDEAD - s/t
Edan - Beauty and the Beat
Shabazz Palaces - Lese Majesty
Shabazz Palaces - Black Up
Deep Puddle Dynamics - The Taste of Rain... Why Kneel

this thread is so shit. everyone here has remarkably shit taste. just shit everywhere here boss.

Madvillainy
Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
Illmatic
Liquid Swords
Cold Vein

What? You don't think Madvillany is the pinnacle of music? Why are you even here?

fucking terrible taste ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=m3HmEK7pw-o
youtube.com/watch?v=54WaVgdR9Tc
tomppabeats.bandcamp.com/album/harbor-lp
youtube.com/watch?v=OJVoApMH-y4
youtube.com/watch?v=5Fp1viiRJnw
youtube.com/watch?v=X6kGg31G0As
youtube.com/watch?v=v5ai8iNSK9Q

>My liver can handle what my heart cant- $UICIDE BOY$
>Mmm..Food-Mf Doom
>midnight marauders-Tribe called quest
>Speakerbox/the love below-outkast
>Skinny-bones

no real order

Madvillainy is good but like, look at this guy those are the most cliche picks ever, its like you guys only listen to give or take 50 hip hop albums and dont branch out at all

kill bill!!!!!!! resin is also good

Works a lot better as an album, and MM FOOD has too many skits, Madvillainy just has 3 insturmentals and they're all pretty good. Sickfit is one of the best tracks on the album

Madvillainy
Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde
Dil Cosby Suite/Endtroducing/Donuts (i can't decide, they're all tied for my fave instrumental albums)
The Unseen
Stankonia
MM Food's plunderphonics part in the middle is literally longer than all the interludes on Madvillainy combined, what are you talking about? Besides, the "interludes" are fantastic instrumental hip-hop beats.
To answer you question, it's the influence it's had on underground hip-hop and the way DOOM matches the beats on Madvillainy perfectly, even his other albums he's never been that in sync with his beats, but the production style of Madvillainy fits the whole stoner/supervillain vibe DOOM tries to go for constantly, not to mention that Madvillainy is most people's introduction to hip-hop.
clouddead fans are always respected on my list
these are all good, but Live Love isn't really my fave, but nice choice.
Fave song on The Water[s]?
this is basic hip-hop taste, but those are all good hip-hop albums so no problem there
i can't agree but i can (you) those dubs

for me madlib's beats have an incredible atmosphere and vibe to them that distinguishes madvillainy easily from mm...food although both of them are great mf doom works. the interludes are excellent btw. Madvillainy was also one of the first great hip hop albums I listened to like mentioned and has left a huge impact on me.

In no order:
DJ Skimask & Mr. Nigga - Down And Out Records
Guerrilla Maab - s/t
Pretty Tony & 38 Slug - Summa Drama
Fo Clips' Eclipse - Just Be Thankful
Mass 187 - Real Trues Payin' Dues

basic

basic

basic

basic

basic

basic

basic

basic

basic

basic

basic, +History Will Absolve Me tho

basic

basic

basic

basic

etc.

same as all these shitty threads
might as well keep it in one

guys what are your favorite tracks to play ball to?

team asked me to make a mixtape but i just like 90s shit that isn't really "engaging"

thanks

are you 10?

weeb hip hop lol lol lol

hello i am monitoring this post
>inb4 lilb's basketball mixtape

lilb - hooplife

well i have a friend who likes to play basketball to future

nigger hip hop lol lol lol

omg im such a le hard nigguh frum da streetz fugg bitches :)))) get money kill ppl shoot cops do drugs om im so hard im such a nigguh xdxd :))))))) benis :))))))))))))))))

yeah i'm looking for that new stuff, i barely know anything new. track names would be great,
can't just fill the whole mixtape with biggie, ugk, company flow and gangstarr.

thanks

Here's a difference between listening to a lot of "obscure" hip-hop albums and genuinely enjoying said obscure album.

aight, check this out from future:

thought it was a drought
where ya at
groupies
i serve the base
fuck up some commas
xanny family
trap niggas
stick talk

also kendrick, some of his most popular and best songs are: Alright, Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe, Backseat Freestyle, Swimming Pools (Drank), King Kunta, Wesley's Theory, ADHD, i, untitled 08, untitled 03, untitled 06

Madvillainy or Mm Food
The Cold Vein
A Piece Of Strange or Oneirology
The Night's Gambit
RTJ/RTJ 2

Pretty cliche but idgaf. I don't listen to much hip-hop now and can't be bothered to actively look for new stuff.

>Paid in Full
>The Unseen
>Champion Sound
>Mos Dec and Talib Kweli are BlackStar
>The Infamous

i dont listen to enough hip hop
i dont like shit i dont go out side
a special episode of
madvilliany
black up
black ben carson
recs?

Vaudeville villain

basic

just look at all this pleb shit

That's a solid 5, I only just heard the waters the other day and it's a great album

Favourite artists
>Rakim
>de la soul
>Mf Doom
>madlib
>Ghostface killah
Favourite albums
>MM food?
>supreme clientele
>city of syrup
>black up
>liquid swords
Hm(big pun-capital punishment, the chronic, paid in full, 36 chambers, madvillainy, doomsday, unseen)

Ay my nigga great shit mane #F Ä M
>XDXDXDXDXD

Boy in da corner is clearly not hip hop, it's grime. Having said that, it is the ultimate grime album

Wtf isn't basic

>madvillainy isn't the worst album ever made
wew lads

only built 4 cuban linx
lifestyles ov da poor & dangerous
Illmatic/Funcrusher plus
Operation Stackola
36 Chamberz

this better be a joke otherwise get the fuck off the internet you cretin, get a lethal injection for this pleb

Eh idk why illmatic is so overrated

its not, its a very short album where all the songs are very good. No fillers, just pure hip hop greatness. I love it.

I could never get into nas or eminem for some reason

I dont really like Nas' other albums I think hes kinda boring. Eminem on the other hand is one of the most interesting lyricists I know. I really like his lyrics attitude n shit listen to slim shady lp, very funny shit.

Early last saturday gathered matters in matters of fact, just to gather what the math is saying
We hollow fragments since holograms shattered
Thinking we patterns in a scattered fractal, but we the nerds how we factor the shadows
When it's absurd what some learns discerns the greasing seasons, words then turn into a cold ass language
Discerned that nervousness is anguish to just distance it, naming it
Observe it to distinguish the serpent curving to dip the tips of it's fangs in it and swears the circle's a square
To mark his ark in a pi, with two pillars raw killers marshal the sky
Tutor the skies and skies wouldn't know this, it's a globe enthrothed the dark with the wise
Straight up, wait up how it starts to divide
In a single beam of light in a box that's like spark to the mind
To climb his way out this box, for when they lay out these distorted hexagons he's well equipped to split his parts of the prison
Shit isn't hard to define, it's just some math but takes some mark to refine from the start
That means a part of it's time is mostly timeless
Even now, in and out with this ark the flawed axis to i
Just some humans climbing high out of pocket, protectors, professors getting high on this topic
And Father blessed us with his light insight wisdom
Cause now the novice got a glimpse, he done flipped the heim and it's hobbling, his god so bomb in it's obelisk
Conqueror's conscious is on to demolish him a continent for diamonds
To see if he can accomplish it, just trying hard as hell
To the kids astonishment I tripped in a pond upon pondering acknowledged knowledge and Yah
And through the march a million kids sit in colleges pondering wandering wondering hungering, why
We under the sky, thumbing high like 1 and 1 is 5
Plus 360 minus leap years to the nth hour for odd numbers approaching N consistent to the reduced matrix in all sets contained therein
As X and point distance form, now we're getting warm

Ima spiritual lyrical individual spiritual lyrical hippita dippita

Please let this summer be quick

It Takes a Nation of Millions
Liquid Swords
Stankonia
Violent By Design
The Taste of Rain...Why Kneel

For me:
1. MBDTF by Kanye
2. The Ziggurat by the Constructus Corporation
3. Madvillainy by Madvillain
4. The Money Store by Death Grips
5. Modal Soul by Nujabes

would hang/10

>>madvillainy

thats how you spot someone who just started listening to hip hop this decade

Deltron 3030
Fear of a Black Planet
Operation: Doomsday
Straight Outta Compton
Soundtrack to the Struggle

Check out ammerikka

I did. I would have put that as my 6th.

>Madvillainy
>TPAB
>36 Chambers
>Pinata
>Late Registration

SO fucking good

Mystic Stylez
Be
The Miseduction of Lauryn Hill
6 Feet Deep
Lese Majesty

best ITT
stankonia is worse than the previous 3 outkast records
>neat beats
nice
>black up AND lese majesty
nice
+blowout comb
yes
all 2016 music for that fact

holy shit terrible fucking thread
what the hell

This is the tale of Scribbin the scribe who was born Scribbin, son of Nathan from an unknown race and origin long lost and displaced
When one nation under a groove fell apart, Scribbin son of Nathan had to follow his heart and flee and find he who at funk at his finger tips, he who breathed from the magic weed and blew smoke from his limber lips
He who couldn't speak and never seek certain truths, after climbing mountains he was to meet the flirty muse
Named Aude and after the famed charts it showed that those with the gift of writing scribes extolled glowed with the knowledge that they gained by gold so this quest is best described as the most holy way in which a boy becomes a man and twice in his hand are all cast away
In exchange for tools to light the way, before the silly fools can take the wrong path and stray
My weapon is a pen and Scribbin is the name given to me by myself because nobody can see the intensity of which I search for an identity
That fits the approach that I use to breach, the way people poach, I just want to teach that most who love truth glows, have nothing to fear from a journey that appears to steer them into sadness, though some of us in part heard nothing but the madness
Blurred in part by a lack of understanding, my love for lot of learning is often too demanding
But understanding built learning pads big enough for standing, from your mouth to gods ears

On my tour south it appears that the road I walk is marked with fallen trees and burning birchbark, turning to the first bark that I see my heart suddenly seizes, I hear the clop, clop of horse and of course I stop to see a man on horseback called the highway-man come riding
Riding as he passes I bear him good tiding, behind the mask he's wearing though there's something he's hiding
Just then from behind my blind spot, I hear shot was so fast like a missile blast, fast action must be taken
If I'm not mistaken I'm being ambushed and still shaking off the cobwebs, no longer hesitating I move like a bobsled concentrating, whipping around the corners and fleeing like a plague is following on my foot steps
To get away I gotta regain some composure, I'm not a fighter I'm just a looking for some closure to my quest and may thee who can most impress me going on as he or she is not to be found
But this wandering clown, I just want to earn my book and let my roads be lifted off the ground

So I came to this clearing with a brook in, hearing a humming sound I took a quick look around and saw this book on the ground by the grass
And as I picked it up, I knew in immediate terms that I was deferring the turns of races and took to turning pages and dearious gracious
I would try to describe what I saw and report it as a truth but then I heard an eerie call from a crow in the distance, even though it wasn't even cold that night I felt a chill in my bones as if in foresight of the door that might open that the things I might see, hoping to be able to record them accurately
Acutely of this cute bear-like creature reaching his paws out like a preacher, his head bowed as I'm allowed to pass by, I take it as an omen on my way going beyond this clearing calming myself here in the whistle of the wind in the trees
Satisfied and under control but the blowing breeze brings with it the scent of danger, the approaching of a stranger
At first glance I see this ruggedly handsome man advancing with a glint of steel at his waist and I'm not sure what course to take having made my first mistake already

>5. the low end theory
>4. paid in full
>3. madvillainy
>2. it takes a nation of millions
>1. 36 chambers

I resolve to stay silent until my mind is ready, I hold my hand steady but as he moves into the light I fight this great urge to buzz jetty because I wasn't ready to face my own race in the twilight and let alone my own family
I'm overcome with fear and here I am facing Nathan and most of all myself, because surely within the man that stands before me I can find the truth
So we entered the unknown standing all alone, the face of my father was reflected in my own
He looks right through as his eyes shone like rubies, he knows me better than I know myself
He tells me: Scribbin do me proud for as long as you're allowed, speak soft and think loud and say the toast into the crowds, keep your head above the clouds, you know boasting is not allowed within the code of the scribes but don't be afraid to take piss and make mistakes as you go because knowledge is your embryo, grow it like you know it has to be, using the past to learn and lastly, remember, you haven't seen the last of me

Aw but you didn't even tell me where to go, come back father!

s h i t s b r a z y

pls leave.