What instruments do you play Sup Forums?

What instruments do you play Sup Forums?

is mayonnaise an instrument?

i play with you're mum feelings when i tell her i love her while i just like to fuck her in the ass lmao

Piano, guitar, cello, accordion, drumkit, vocals, flagolet, theremin.

Mostly accordion and voice these days

Bass, guitar, keys + drums for me :)

I now know what a flageolet is

I play them all.

Drums and I recently started keyboard

Bass trombone and electric guitar are my two primary instruments but I play bass, drumset, piano/synths, every brass instrument, and saxophone, and I sing. Music major reporting

Bass and guitar. And I'd like to learn some keyboard in the future

played cello as a kid
currently play tuba a bit
am trying to get into synth noodling and knob twiddling

commonly called a "penny whistle"

guitar

Drum kit, vibraphone, tuba in high school but not since

thinking about majoring in music, How is it? I mainly play tenor saxophone and drums, but can play guitar, bass, keys.

:)

Drums, guitar, bass guitar, keyboards. The usual stuff. Just got into modular synthesis a few months ago. Got my own eurorack setup finally.

The laptop

I can play wonderwall on the acoustic guitar

I play bass guitar, electric guitar and keys

I play electric guitar and drums. I have a bass too but I play it like an electric guitar.

I don't play much anymore but I used to play piano and synthesizers for fun. I've also played drums, marimba, xylophone, and vibraphone when I was in percussion. Going to teach myself bass in a few years once I have money.

guitar, lap Steel, bass, harmonica, drums and vocals

teaching myself clarinet as of last week

Classical guitar. I have never in my life played any other kind of guitar.

>Sup Forums thinks they can "play" every instrument they've ever fooled around on a little bit

pro-tip- if you can't sight-read moderately well and improvise over given chord changes you can't "play" that instrument

Drum & Bass

Bass Guitar
pleb instrument for pleb music
fuck my life

Trumpet, ukulele, guitar, and piano/synthesizer.

Guitar, drums, bass, mandolin for a while at least, and I can pay basic shit on keys.

violin

those really aren't difficult things to achieve, i'm sure most people in this thread know how to improvise over chord changes you fuckin 7th year guitar player piano-ass motherfucker

Classical and Fingerstyle guitar
A tiny bit of piano

It's not much I know, I'd love to get good at classical piano, and I'm always so inspired by violins and other string and bow instruments when they're played well.

>7th-year
only americans are allowed to post on this site

Piano, guitar, bass and cornet.
I suck at all of them.

Im playing guitar since three months.
I can do barré.
Does it count?

Im studying piano right now, finally got accepted into a conservatory