That girl in high school who sang over top-40-instrumentals at the talent show and everyone said she was going to be a...

>that girl in high school who sang over top-40-instrumentals at the talent show and everyone said she was going to be a famous singer one day

You like bullying girls huh?

>that same girl didn't want to have sex with OP

/thread

>that boy in high school who sat alone in the corner with no friends while mumbling hateful remarks under his breath

Women don't give a fuck about "taste" they just want to feel good - if your taste makes them feel good then use it

If they listen to Beach House then you can say you're into it and it adds some emotional depth and vibes that can be positive

What really matters is just knowing what the fuck you're doing in general or else you're gonna be fucked and she's not going to think you're alpha and worth her time

She has to have the illusion - or reality - that you're one of the "alpha" men on some level

Which you can create or live in many different ways, it's up to you

But christ, making women the center of your world sounds so horrible. They really are pathetically trivial creatures in general.

At the same time, you can learn so much from them... honestly it just is something I don't know how to solve, an endless mystery almost

All I know is better to be alpha than a cuck, at the same time though if you get too attached to being alpha, you lose your sense of self and your existence

It's just generally really frustrating and confusing to me with the end result being the sense that I'm literally incapable of relating to or respecting women on any level

I literally just see them as sort of like mentally handicapped children - all of them

I can't respect them

I mean these words completely and it's really upsetting and frustrating

Was this post supposed to be insightful?

How can someone type so much yet say so little?

White pill neckbeard shitposter detected

Ask OP

>straight "people"

◕‿◕ FRIENDLY REMINDER◕‿◕

Faggots, trannies, and LGBTumblrs are not welcome in Sup Forums

◕‿◕ faggots please leave ◕‿◕

u first

what's this have to do with us harmless homosexuals ya dummy

New pasta?

TRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

>harmless homosexuals

Since when were fags harmful?

i feel so bad for the dude who wrote this

fucking roasted

>being straight

Lmao enjoy having to date women faggot

When you finally settle for a 5/10 and have to hear her go on about beach house and the arctic monkeys you won't feel so good about being straight ;)

>being an actual faggot
enjoy aids nigger loving cuck

>le beach house is bad meme

wish it would die desu. bloom's like an 8/10

>implying trannies are ever not on suicide watch

also
>somebody actually made this image

What is a white pill? Haven't heard the term before

go back to tumblr you faggot

Listen, this board is a joke.

A shamble. A disease.

Why, you ask?

Because it's full of utter hypocrisy and judgmental hipsters, the same people who ironically call other people hipster douchebags.

When will you people grow up? Most of you are most likely 19 and younger and its quite sad you spend most of you're time judging someone else for their OPINION and taste in music and art.

Just because you listen to edgy underground artists with strange genres I've never heard of doesn't make you a special snowflake. And when you brag to your friends about how cool and "refined" your music taste and knowledge is, just know on the inside they're cringing and laughing at you for actually listening to Neutral Milk Hotel, DeathGrips and Radiohead.

Stop acting like a child. And stop using such immature terms. Grow up, you imbeciles.

In 10 years, none of this trivial tomfoolery will matter. Music is not everything. So while you sit there and torrent the new Bjork album, just know you could've been outside interacting with an actual human being or done something invigorating... Yet you chose to listen to music ironically to fit in with neck beards on a music forum.

How sad, how sad indeed.

samefag

what does the jew get out of this? white society does/did suck (not that anything else is/was great)

not all of Sup Forums is Sup Forums and Sup Forums you mongoloid

lurk moar pussy my man. Just as there are a ton of brocountry retards there is also a ton top40 fuckdolls. Same applies for smart and whole people, which I believe you're not a part of desu.

>all gay guys are effeminate
Wrong

beach house were pretty good, I liked Teen Dream quite a bit. The point is that they're not massively interesting, and it will be the best thing your 3/10 dyed hair anxiety gf you have a 20% chance of meeting will like

She ended up being a famous singer in my case, actually.

Way to overthink everything man.

m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m'lady

who was she?

Saved

> Not all of Sup Forums is Sup Forums
Here's the problem

Sorry for the hatred OP, not a social reject but I know what you mean. Everybody had "that girl who sang" in high-school.

And that girl was staring at you most of the time while singing on stage

Sup Forums is, regardless of its political leaning, a very sh*t and rude board. We need more nice boards on this website, like [esfores], and Sup Forums is the best candidate for becoming that boards sister board. I'm looking forward to this.

Tru

Sup Forums was better when it was elitist. and feels threads are usually preddy gentle

very nice post numbere.

I think an elitist, but playful nature of discourse would be great. We should encourage more creative shitposting and actual discussion on here, but preferably without a shilling paranoia.

Listen, this board is a joke.

A shamble. A disease.

Why, you ask?

Because it's full of utter hypocrisy and judgmental hipsters, the same people who ironically call other people hipster douchebags.

When will you people grow up? Most of you are most likely 19 and younger and its quite sad you spend most of you're time judging someone else for their OPINION and taste in music and art.

Just because you listen to edgy underground artists with strange genres I've never heard of doesn't make you a special snowflake. And when you brag to your friends about how cool and "refined" your music taste and knowledge is, just know on the inside they're cringing and laughing at you for actually listening to Neutral Milk Hotel, DeathGrips and Radiohead.

Stop acting like a child. And stop using such immature terms. Grow up, you imbeciles.

In 10 years, none of this trivial tomfoolery will matter. Music is not everything. So while you sit there and torrent the new Bjork album, just know you could've been outside interacting with an actual human being or done something invigorating... Yet you chose to listen to music ironically to fit in with neck beards on a music forum.

How sad, how sad indeed.

rekt

When squidward pokes spongebob's eyes and they slowly retract I fucking cringe

Like imagine physically becoming a snail and having your intelligence go away

It's fucking terrifying

◕‿◕ FRIENDLY REMINDER◕‿◕

Faggots, trannies, and LGBTumblrs are not welcome in Sup Forums

◕‿◕ faggots please leave ◕‿◕

was this generated using markov chains and /r9k/ and Sup Forums as a source?
holy shit user

>somebody thought that was at all worthy of screencapping
even cringier than your post and it reminds me of why Sup Forums is known for being so shit

that sounds kinda hot actually
I agree otherwise though

o b l i t e r a t e d

KEKS
LEAVE

haha dank1 broski XD

>expecting serious discussion of music in a Taiwanese wood carving forum
how new are you?

>beach house
>bad

die pls