When it comes to blatant viral marketing and self-promotion on Sup Forums, which one is worse?

When it comes to blatant viral marketing and self-promotion on Sup Forums, which one is worse?

i guess the guy on the right is worse at it because i have no clue who he is

It's anthony Fantano

dan because he wound up becoming Sup Forums core

Will Toledo has the face of a semi-brain dead 16 year old that still has his mum tell the hairdresser what haircut he likes

dan didn't do shit, he couldn't even keep an uncompressed version of his album

t. someone who viraled deathconsciousness

woah... is that the Intnernet's Busiest Music Nerd?

If you're serious please leave this place forever

At least Dan is good

THATS WHAT DAN LOOKS LIKE?
jfc he looks like a way jollier person than I would have ever guessed

Dan was probably worse but I don't care because the music he makes is actually good

I can't say the same about Will

>all these people that don't know what Dani looks like

damn come fall there's actually going to be a shit ton of people who don't know that the will viral meme is ironic
depressing

Yo, this is the truth, Will Toledo as viraller never happened except maybe shares in the bandcamp thread in like 2010. Ever since then its only been a meme because he's fun to pick on

>tfw you realize the person who made Deathconsciousness and Giles Corey looks happier than you ever will

dan gets a better rep around here, especially how timeless deathconciousness is

Hi Will

What did Dan do?

Hi Dan

stop bullying will

The Australian camwhore

people, as they love to assume with Will, think that Dan too would "viral" his music on Sup Forums

even though, you know, its obviously very possible to have fans of the music and whats that? this is the music board? where fans come to discuss music?

i think the whole viraling meme is THE dumbest shit this board has concieved

Deathconciousness is not timeless.

Yeah if you don't know these two shitty acts by appearance you need to go

that is such an unfortunate picture of the car seat armrest

Have a Nice Life is actually good tho

At least Dan makes good music. Car Seat Headrest is garbage.

Death Grips

i dont listen to the album like i used to years ago, but every now and then its certainly a blast to listen to the select standout tracks from the record

Fuck off Antz you're supposed to be dead.

stop bullying Will
he's cute and his music isn't intended for you anyway

Well dan's music is actually good

Doesn't mean it's timeless.

hola will

>he's cute
I don't care about the attractiveness of the musician. You sound like one of those K-Pop waifu-fags.
>his music isn't intended for you
What are you basing that assumption on? Who is it for?

sup will?

im glad we can have different opinions

>he's cute
They took this one pic and managed to fool you momentarily into thinking he's attractive but the other 99% of the time he looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome

Yes it is you stupid bitch you got shit opinions

Is Tim the most overlooked band member of all time?

And I'm glad that using a tripcode on a Mesopotamian dishwashing board makes you happy.

Dan actually talked to us and acknowledged us after he got famous.

YOU got shit opinions, babygirl. There is no way shitty post-punk made on FL studios is timeless, it doesn't have a single timeless quality about it, it's one of the most unoriginal pieces of a cohesive album I have ever heard in my life and it's only really thoroughly enjoyed by effeminate pasty-white teenagers that want to feel "emotional".
You have shit opinions, you don't know anything about music.

>you don't know anything about music
Oh look out guys we got a hot shot ableton pro over here

Stay out of this guy's way he's really badass

his adam's apple is seriously cute

Dan's music is pretty good and he ain't a dipshit.

Will is a furry mouthbreather who makes bland indie rock.

>smiling for a photo=being happy

Honestly I highly doubt either of them actually viraled, and it kinda makes me upset how everyone has turned on Will so relatively quickly.

Dan does make much better music though.

it's a meme you dip. Sup Forums is filled with self-hating white males so whenever someone like them breaks out of their shittiness and into the mainstream everyone feels compelled to make fun of them cuz if we're shit then they must be too
both of them make objectively OK music. HANL and Giles Corey are way more interesting than CSH though.

left because his music is shit. please stop trying to sell us swamp land Will

whos the guy on right

RETARD ALERT

heard of Have a Nice Life?

aren't they Japanese

So it's okay to viral your stuff on Sup Forums if it's good?

I mean yeah why not.

Is Dan even aware of what Sup Forums is? Last I saw, he though "Sup Forums" was the facebook page

Dude it hath been a continuous path with no turns

Dan is actually a smart musician who makes sinister albums. Not even memeing. Will's still a kid so he has time to cut down his 14 minute track times

cshr is worse for self promoting

but Dan actually makes good music so I'll forgive his.

>you will never feel like you feel when you're asleep

why wouldn't it be

>is it okay to share good music?

do you actually have to ask that

its only a problem when you think your actually shitty music is good

which is why I don't self promote

He's posted on here before with a timestep. Pretty sure he was interview by the Sup Forums radio guys too.

Also there's that picture of him where he's wearing a fantano shirt. Dude's a certified memer.