asio4all.com/

Advancing Guitarist Mick Goodrick:
mediafire.com/download/07izim49ao6ij7m
Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene:
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Other Links:
Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar:
mediafire.com/download/tpr2u4e3bou2lqi

Modern Chord Progressions - Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene:
mediafire.com/download/5lvaa121vz29y83

Jazz Guitar - Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2 - Ted Greene:
mediafire.com/download/2ckhum02748z2pk

Beefheart's 10 Guitar Commandments:
archive.org/post/338826/captain-beefhearts-10-commandments-of-playing-the-guitar

Fender Mod Shop:
shop.fender.com/en-US/mod-shop/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZKeGsWRRm0
youtube.com/watch?v=4A7VFxIBj84
clyp.it/jtobtr4b
youtube.com/watch?v=JVxJtBWki8g
clyp.it/givbdhei
clyp.it/ma5kityn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone post some weird/obscure/"why is this a thing?"-tier pedals. I need more of these to look into.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZKeGsWRRm0

>inb4 Korg Miku Stomp

This hunk of shit count?

I'll have to get one of these someday

youtube.com/watch?v=4A7VFxIBj84

Guitarist for Yes uses one, along with a line6 amp.

The Line 6 POD isn't weird or obscure.

How about this?

That's not a sandwhich

more like gay machine

Are Joyo pedals good? They are ridiculously cheap.

Y-yeah. Good one..

Cheap shit, it will eventually break but some of them are very serviceable. I have the vintage overdrive because I needed a cheap TS that I'd almost never use

kind of meh

Makes me sad inside to be honest. I'm just too poor for pedals I guess.

And if you've been to any of their recent concerts, you'll notice that they don't sound that great
Not terrible, but not good in the slightest

tfw u want to play but u have a migraine

I've hear nothing but good things about them and "cheap shit". Honestly, I think people with more expensive pedals in their arsenal say they sound worse so they don't regret their purchases. To my ear, they pretty much nail what they are cloning.

>I think people with more expensive pedals in their arsenal say they sound worse

pretty much everything posted by gearspammer. I don't remember his youtube channel though

Get some Sumatriptan from your doctor.

Good for the money. They won't be as reliable or sound as good (though that's subjective) as more boutique pedals but on a budget they're decent.

Why not? Looks like it's a PBJ to me.

>tfw you've had a permanent tension headache 24/7 for 2 years due to a pinched nerve in your neck

I've had to modify how I play guitar so I don't lean my neck down. Fucking sucks.. I play like BB King now lmao

Not that guy but sort of know the feeling. I had Trigeminal Neuralgia onset in 2012. Got the variation where you get a constant pain.

Is there any benefit to having a pedal board if I never travel with my gear? I'm pretty much explicitly a bedroom guitarist and just have my pedals sprawled out on the carpet in front of my amp. Is there any reason why I should want/need a pedal board?

i got one simply because I don't like having all my pedals just sprawled out on the carpet

Bedroom fag here. I have mine sprawled out too and I want a board just to keep the Shit organized

Dude, this thing is sick.

that korg miku pedal is really interesting, what are some other pedals that give that singing sound?

Any vocoder pedal.

So what's the big difference between cheap pedals and boutique pedals? If the circuitry is replicated (cloned) shouldn't they sound the same in theory?

Guitar playing in a nutshell:

>if you can't improvise, you can't call yourself a guitar player
>improvisation consists of licks you have memorized with some scale runs, arpeggios and appropriate notes in between
>if you steal licks, you can say you've been influenced by the player you steal them from
>if you play your own licks, you have your own style

Agree/disagree? Oh wait, if you disagree, you're either stupid, or lying to yourself. Have a nice day.

How much would I be able to sell my LP for in my local CL (Los Angeles, 562 area).

It's a 2006 Gibson Les Paul Studio, in fireburst finish + gold hardware. Everything is stock.

However, there is a nick on the headstock (pic related), I'm not sure how much I should reduce the price because of this. Everything works, I'll probably change the strings and set it up before taking a new set of pictures for my CL posting. I'm going to include the HSC.

I'm thinking $600, does this sound about right?

ask $650 get the take the $600 offer

Used Gibson LP Studios in faded finish are in that price range but the finish on those guitars look like shit IMO. LP Studios with -burst finishes tend to sell around the $800 range new.

Considering the included hardshell case and the nick in the headstock, ~$650 is a reasonable price right?

That's not how it works on craigslist.

Clone is a vague term. Something might be considered a clone but is really just based on the pedal. However oftentimes the clones deliver tone that's very difficult to differentiate. A one to one clone will sound the same. Circuit layouts are a common selling point of boutique pedals, but this is more a matter of performance than tone.

clyp.it/jtobtr4b
do you know what anime this is from? what are some /gg/ approved anime to learn how to play guitar from?

What do you mean? I've sold small things on CL before but this is my first time selling something this valuable.

I guess I'm not conveying my thoughts correctly. I'll post it for $650 when I get back and see how it goes.

$600 sounds pretty reasonable but always list it at a higher price than you realistically want/expect to get. People will low ball the hell out of you on CL. I've had instances where we've agreed to the price online, then when we meet in person they start trying to haggle. If you're not in a rush to sell it, price it high, then slowly drop it if you don't get any interest.

Is that you, Jazzbro?

Why so passive aggressive? I agree with you but it's not that those statements are contrarian. Improvisation is elemental to guitar playing, just as it is to playing any other instrument. Either to come up with melodies, songs etc. or to do it onstage and live out spontaneous creativity.

Must be the froosh glib facsimile troll

That's from kill la meme and the only /gg/ approved anime is FLCL.

no it's Roman

No, it's not me. I'd never say that lol. Some of my images are being reposted. I don't pay much attention to it.

Play whatever you want folks

improvisation is just spontaneous composition.

but you don't have to be a great improviser to be a great songwriter. if it takes you 20 min to work out some lick that you put on your song, its not objectively worse than a guy who can bust out some derivative blues/jazz improv on the spot

I've been playing fingerstyle arrangements of anime songs. Looks em up on youtube, they're really fun.

>implying

K-on and Beck get posted here a lot too

How would I go about mimicking the guitar noise at 3:05-3:11 in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=JVxJtBWki8g

I'm away from home at the moment, so I can't mimic it, but it sounds like they're just strumming open strings with the amp cranked?

Alright thanks, I'll post it at $700 then. I'm looking to get at least $600 out of it. I'm not in a real hurry, but I'd like to sell it ASAP since I wanna buy a new amp (DSL40C looks good to me).

what's up with that guy who reposts other people's gear? He immediately stole the pic of that other user's sandberg bass.

Those anime aren't /gg/ approved for the music, they're just topical.

Saving someone's picture is not stealing, stop being stupid. The whole thing started from people just reposting other people's gear normally, but everyone loves a meme. Can we stop meta discussion now?

>posted a pic on a public imageboard
>if someone saves it it's stealing
what?

>Hurt hurr avatars muh anonymous only club plz notice me
>"shitpost machine king"
>literally referred to themselves as this
There you go you're up to date.

A-are blooze birdies /gg/ approved?

I dunno man, he's having fun or some shit\

Here's another one, picture saver guy

Any bird can play the blues, but only a blackbird can sing them.

>Can I save it?
>It's all yours friend
kek
Gotta say that Roman is shit tho, would be an excellent troll if he wasn't so tryhard and his humor wasn't too Sup Forums tier.

>inb4 lol, still me retard

Always, my lad

Yeah, because they play avant-garde dissonant blooze.

My guitar husbando keeps shilling V-Picks hard on his twitter. I thought I'd give them a go but fuck paying over $4 per pick.

What's the story? Are these actually forged of some face-melting shredding tone magic? Or is it all equivalent of audiophile nonsense golden cables?

For the record, I flip between JD's Max-Grip .88 and Jazz III depending on my mood and the song.

Why the fuck would you even want to post someone else's gear and pass it off as your own anyway?

What are some good Basses for a beginner with about 300$ to spend? I've been eyeing a Hofner or a Squier.

They are what they look like. They have molded edges and are wear resistant. Beyond that, there's nothing special about them. If the design stands out to you or you think they might be what you end up preferring, it might be worth it to you.

SX ursa, check out reviews online before buying.

$4 a pick is nothing dude. Anyways I don't think those are worth it, they're just acrylic, they sound and feel like plastic. I actually prefer Dunlop's Ultex material to it.

Wegen picks on the other hand are incredible.

That's a very reasonable price. I wouldn't take any less than $650 for it to be honest.

It's me, stoopitt

9.9 best new /gg/ meme

true bypass?

who the fuck is this

depends on the conductivity of peanut butter

peanut butter buffers man

wrong

I want a pitch shifter pedal that will do the following:
>keep my dry signal
>add a minor/major 3rd above and below me at the same time

The EHX Pitchfork can almost do this, but the intervals have to be the same (both major / both minor). I want one that will let me add a major 3rd below, and a minor third above

PLEAEE HELP

This is Roman. If you ever see anyone shitposting in /gg/, that's who it is. If you see someone posting the pasta about how everyone here is a stupid kid, that's who it is. He's the one that saves people's images and then pretends to be em. He tries to start shit in every /gg/ because of autism.

Two EHX pitchforks

>©2012 Fender Marketing

That's going to sound like ass

the EQD pitch bay should be able to do this

>major 3rd below, and a minor third above
What the fuck are you going for??

how did he get doxxed

by being a retard, lol

what personal info could he have possibly released by spamming those dumb trannies

This guy knows

What happened to the guy who messaged this kids dad on facebook a couple nights ago? Did he ever get a response?

anyone screencapped how this kid got roasted?

>by spamming those dumb trannies
kek
he was doxed before when he pulled similar shit on /gg/ and now he's back, it wasn't long before people figured out it was the same kiddo

$4. Picks are cents. Not dollars. For $4 I'd expect a hamburger and a drink with it.

He just posted pasta for like 3 hours and it kept getting deleted. Everyone laughed at him, and ge stopped

oh shit I wish.

Quit giving this little fag attention. Post guess this song clypits and vocarroos instead.

The guitar tones on this album are so good.

>That overdriven guitar in Friends with Benefits

>in jazz/blues trio, bass, drums, guitar
>have business cards
How to get lounge and cocktail gigs?

ok this is an easy one

clyp.it/givbdhei

>keep leveling frets for 3 months now
>nice comfy low action, but at least two dead frets
>have barely practiced and can't keep a practice routine for shit
Should i just quit?

Just go to local jam sessions. If you're in any urban area you'll find plenty. Go up to local jazz musicians and ask about getting into playing with other people.

clyp.it/ma5kityn
I probably played it wrong, I think I may have mashed together 3 different songs, but it's still easy