Hey Sup Forums

I'm releasing an album as a final goodbye before I commit suicide. I'm going to time it on Bandcamp to release and kill myself at the perfect moment. Going to post it on my Facebook for family and friends, and maybe here but you'll probably all think it's a shitty shill ploy so maybe I won't. How do I get people to understand that it's my final statement and see it in light of my suicide. If it was someone you knew, would you want to listen to it or not? I want everyone I know to, so I need to do something to make sure they do. How do I do it correctly? Also it's all instrumental which might make some difference

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/tmjvo4uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any advice

one more bump guys

Don't do it.

Why are you taking your life?

Please don't, user

Assume I'm 100% convinced to. appreciate your support but I need a way to get people to understand and listen. I guess I could write a note to my parents instructing them to post it to everyone asking them to listen but I have no guarantee that they would

name your album "My final statement/will/testament" you get the picture, maybe write a dedication or an explanation of what the album means to you

Yes I think the writing the explanation part if the best bet.

It's ironic that the one thing putting me off is the lack of control I'll have over the music once I'm gone. It's like a culmination of everything in my life and I want people close to me to listen and understand but I can't know that they will

Why dont you try making an honest effeort at devoting your life to your music? Your first album isnt going to be your masterpiece. Worst case scenario you live in poverty for a few years abd kill yourself anyway. Who knows, maybe your album'll get you pussy.

I hope this isn't Tangible Rays.

Are you going to finally release SEANCE and then an-hero? Don't do it.

If it's Foliage, good riddance.

I'm gay but I get your sentiment. Not what it's about though

Yeah but I really see this as the final point. Sometimes you've just got to make the decision and say enough's enough. The album is the one thing I'm proud of in my life so at least dying now and leaving it to people I know will act as some kind of permanent impact. Maybe it'll become successful after I die, who knows

well write all of that down, how and why it came to be, what each minute of it means, what are your plans for it etc.
besides, the people you're leaving deserve an explanation

why do you want to die so soon

You sure as shit won't

Yeah probably not but if I live I definitely won't. If I die I can go out deludedly thinking their might be a chance. Van Gogh probably didn't think he'd become famous and beloved either

Will do. Already have done to some degree

post link OP

This

No. I'll post like 10 seconds or something maybe if I can be bothered

come on what if this album is really good

i'm not doing this for recognition here man. I'll possibly post it quietly on Saturday before I go

while i don't think you should kill yourself, I really want to hear this album. it's your decision OP, but you definitely matter to someone.

“Our works in stone, in paint, in print, are spared, some of them for a few decades or a millennium or two, but everything must finally fall in war or wear away into the ultimate and universal ash. The triumphs and the frauds, the treasures and the fakes. A fact of life. We’re going to die. ‘Be of good heart,’ cry the dead artists out of the living past. Our songs will all be silenced — but what of it? Go on singing. Maybe a man’s name doesn’t matter all that much.”

Don't do it.

Here's a clip
like I said I'm not going to release til the day anyway and not here it's not the right place

clyp.it/tmjvo4uk

That's a lovely quote

please post more, this is pretty good actually

This is a sad ass marketing ploy

Kill yourself OP

going to but good one

Reminds me of Jim O'Rourke's The Visitor a bit. Sounds comfy

I'd not listen to it if i were your family memebers.
i'd not listen to it regardless.
ending your life doesn't have to be the solution to whatever problems you have. life is actually kind of ok, user.

Im going to listen to this when i get home. Try not to kill yourself in the next 2 hours pumpkin.

Great shilling btw. Blows Car Seat Willy Boy out of the water.

maybe for you it is mate

This is what I'm scared of, no one listening because they'll be upset or whatever