Tfw Brain is going to die soon

>Tfw Brain is going to die soon
>Tfw pretty much any old artist is going to die
>Tfw you'll probably never see them play live ever again

Other urls found in this thread:

mleddy.blogspot.com/2007/05/brian-wilson-at-movies.html
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2zmbsv/i_am_brian_wilson_cofounder_of_the_beach_boys_amaa/cpk91ur
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I saw Brian last week and he talk in such a sweet and excited tone of voice, almost like a child. But he had to be helped to the piano by 2 guys at the beginning and end of the show and his face was like really really pale. I legitimately fear for him. Well, I got to see him at least one time.

>TFW saw brian perform with all the BB in 2012 for reunion
>I can let him pass without regrets

I saw Brian last week and he talk in such a sweet and excited tone of voice, almost like a child. But he had to be helped to the piano by 2 guys at the beginning and end of the show and his face was like really really pale. I legitimately fear for him. Well, I got to see him at least one time.

It's just right there.

Like the most brutally fucking honest thing anyone has typed

Fuck..

his favorite movie is norbit

That cannot be true

As long as he's alive this friday I'm good

mleddy.blogspot.com/2007/05/brian-wilson-at-movies.html

It's actually The Birds.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2zmbsv/i_am_brian_wilson_cofounder_of_the_beach_boys_amaa/cpk91ur

>The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock because it had a sense of humor. Some guys car blew up and he got killed and it made me laugh for some reason running from the birds.

>mfw I relate with Brian's almost childlike innocence and feelings of fear and anxiety over the real world

Shit. are you mike love?

I'm going to see him next month here in vegas.

Is he going to make it lads?

No. he's going to die of butt aaids ;^)

Pls make it until I see him in August

Well please live another 100 years but at the very least August

He probably sympathizes with Eddie Murphy essentially doing all of the movie and himself doing all of the Beach Boys music.

please be fine brian

i want to take this girl i know to see you in a few months
it would hopefully be our first date

He seems like a resonably healthy guy. He's 72, people can live a lot longer than that.

I realize this is almost exactly the same thing that that one guy said about Lemmy, but the difference here is that Brian doesn't drink six bottles of bourbon every day.

haha

please last until september when i see you

please

HE'LL

iktfb

>tfw know he's gonna pass soon
>tfw was gonna see him at levitation festival in Austin, hype as fuck
>tfw cancelled the day before it started
>tfw he didn't play any shows that weekend
>tfw that was probably my last chance to see him

h-hold me mu...

Don't you fucking dare, you irreverent Millennial.

good luck!

I think he can see into the beyond. Perhaps he knows how and when he is going to die.