Where do you guys illegally download your music now...

Where do you guys illegally download your music now? Everything on tpb has little to no seeds anymore which makes illegally downloading music very difficult.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/
youredm.com/2016/06/15/napster-coming-back/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slsk and rutracker.

Fuck off newfag.

Thats because people who share music
dont listen to shit like chvrches, nice b8 though

check the sticky

I steal CDs from Best Buy. You guys are fags.

You're probably new, user. Anyway, we use the archive and the share threads to get download links. In the share threads, people post albums that AREN'T ALREDY IN THE ARCHIVE. Meanwhile, the archive saves every thread that's made in Sup Forums, so you can simply search for the album you want (just type the name of the album + MEGA) and you'll probably find a link for it, hosted in Mega.

Here's the link for the archive:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/

youredm.com/2016/06/15/napster-coming-back/

>we use the archive
youre probably new, user

Then what do you do, besides Soulseek, you dumb oldfag?

Nice try, FBI

WINMX YOU RETARJ

I haven't needed anything other than What.CD for the last five and a half years.

Little known secret, you can actually find a lot of music on Usenet, amongst other things. All the files you could want at top speeds and no seeding/ratio nonsense. I pay £1.25 a week for mine and get lots more than my money's worth. Newsdemon is the best Usenet sevice i've used, so far. You'd be suprised what's on there. You don't have to use it though if you can't afford that. There is also rutracker too for torrents, which is free and they don't really care about ratio.

you piece of shit, I'm showing this to lavren so watch out

Do you, people, really still use WinMX?

yep

go away the fbi you're not welcome here

for newer releases nodata.tv or just google "artist - album title rar"

for older/ more obscure releases what.cd

rutracker and blogs with mega links

>Being this condescending unironically

Google you fucking tard.
"Loveless 320 Mega zip blogspot"

>2016
>not using Soulseek
KYS fags.

chvrches is fine d00d

holy fucking shit

i'm not even gonna tell you where i get mine because you're a fucking moron who won't seed

S A V A G E

A

V

A

G

E

Because it's free I've been doing it for more than a decade and I haven't been caught. I don't have like some big lofty idea of fucking the establishment or anything. I haven't been caught, and its thousands of dollars I haven't had to spend. If you know where to look you can get all your music in the quality you want and with proper tags ect. I'll buy vinyl if I REALLY like an album or artist.

What are you talking about user, why would I pirate music haha that's illegal and bad

tada - and if you can't find it on there, type 'album-you're-looking-for.zip/.rar/.blogspot/download' into google

this is it. this is the moment that the word "savage" was finally worn of all meaning

slsk
funkysouls
nodata
rutracker
what

what are you talking about

Fuck off Andrew, you early-30s cuck.

whoa i know we're shitposting on an internet message board and all but thats actually my first name wtf

where's my invite?

Ok, I swear to god I'm serious.

How the FUCK do you use slsk? I have soulseekqt and I can't get it to do ANYTHING

Should I be using a VPN is I use SLSK?

No, don't use a VPN for anything no one cares unless you're downloading from a big label and even then there's literally nothing they can do to prove you actually did anything

you should use a VPN while asking stupid questions on Sup Forums too

this is all you need

giv me a invite to a hot VST private tracker so i can get those sweet ass FX you son of a bitch (can't seed)

please nobody help this guy honestly

Of course you can't use it. Natural selection subtly announcing that you're unfit to breed, and I'm not going to help you, either. I figured out how to use slsk without any problem, and I didn't need to be spoonfed.

This.

Just ignore him until he either fucks off and kills himself or learns how to use the internet and solve problems himself.

Fuck these summer kiddos.

>Literally a giant bar that says search
If you can't download something it will literally tell you why and how to fix it stop being retarded

DUDE. Fuck off and STOP HELPING HIM.

LET HIM FESTER IN HIS IGNORANCE.

LET HIM FUCKING ROT.

LET HIM FUCKING COMMIT SUICIDE FROM THE FRUSTRATION. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, JUST DON'T FUCKING HELP HIM.

THE FEWER RETARDED KIDS RUNNING AMOK HERE THINKING IT'S OKAY TO REQUEST BEING SPOONFED LIKE A FUCKING TODDLER, ESPECIALLY REGARDING QUESTIONS THAT ARE EXPLICITLY ANSWERED IN THE STICKY, THE FUCKING BETTER.

YUOUS HTU YOUR MOUTH ANI

You shut your mouth ani?

Who hurt you user?

wew